Cum capacity without balls

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
Is there a way to build it other than farming the witch at the river?

Having a second member removes your balls and all the alchemy requires you to have them in order to increase capacity.

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
you can have two members and balls, and you can have them become quite big

here's an exemple from an older save of mine:
Your sexual equipment is located at your humanoid waist. Where a penis would normally be located, you have instead grown two lavender members:
The first dick is 40.5 inches long and 6 inches thick.
Your next cock is 39 inches long and 6 inches in diameter.

A sloshing sack with a pair of hideously swollen and oversized balls swings heavily beneath your two yummy tools. You estimate each testicle to be about 324 inches around and 103.1 inches across.

maybe your character lost his ball from somewhere else, but you should easily be able to grow them back with the right transformatives

Navydivea

Jun 21, 2023
you can have two members and balls, and you can have them become quite big

here's an exemple from an older save of mine:

maybe your character lost his ball from somewhere else, but you should easily be able to grow them back with the right transformatives

Huh, mine just kind of disappeared when I gave her a second K9 prick. Maybe it's from being a herm?

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
I also have the female parts tho. Maybe something else make them disapeared and you didn't notice or maybe they were so small already the a fraction of reduction make them poof away

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Are you sure you ever had them in the first place? Because using alchemy to give a female character a penis (I'm assuming that's how you got a hermaphrodite Champ) doesn't provide balls to go along with it when you use the usual Blue Egg/Turgid Mushroom combo or the Blue Potion from the tutorial; you have to add those separately.

undefined

Jun 27, 2023
Is there a way to build it other than farming the witch at the river?

Alternatively, you can:
1. Farm Alraune, Breed Her scene, if you didn't kill her. According to the wiki, this can get you to cum multiplier of 5, as opposed to the witch's 10, however, it does not raise corruption and can be spammed significantly faster than fighting with the witch.
2. Use Virility Booster hack—temporarily grow balls, use as much boosters as you want (according to the wiki, this works up to cum multiplier of 25!), then remove the balls. From what I've tested, the increased cum multiplier will be preserved, at least on 0.4.44, not sure about more recent versions. Alchemy at its best, although, this will raise corruption and costs money.

This is my first post on the forum (I was lurking here anonymously for a long time tho lol), so hello everyone!