Crucifer stats seem weird

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
Because it has a "Cannot Crit" flag on it, but it gives Crit Bonus. That seems weird.
Am I missing something?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Are you sure it does? I'm looking at it right now, and it doesn't have the Cannot Crit flag.

Equipped it to test, got critical hits.

If we're talking weird weapon stats, the Slut Rays (normal, Advanced and Heavy), Bimbolium Emitter, Royal Shard Bow and Goovolver all have Crit Bonuses, but an actual Critical doesn't actually do double Lust damage. At least, as far as I can tell. Heavy Slut Ray also has Bonus Hit Rate, but can't be fired more than once/turn. Unless you have Rapid Fire, in which case, you can get 4 shots/turn.

Last edited:

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
Having trouble finding Kattom with it, but when I looked at it in his store it had Cannot Crit in the flags.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Having trouble finding Kattom with it, but when I looked at it in his store it had Cannot Crit in the flags.
Which planet are you on while you're looking for him to sell you the Crucifer?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
The only weapon Osgood sells on Uveto that has the "Cannot Crit" flag is the Chainlaser. You might have the two confused.

If you can find the flag mentioned in the Crucifer's description again, please post a screenshot.

Hurshana

Dec 3, 2015
The only weapon Osgood sells on Uveto that has the "Cannot Crit" flag is the Chainlaser. You might have the two confused.

If you can find the flag mentioned in the Crucifer's description again, please post a screenshot.
Finally found it again, yeah it doesn't.
Hmmm, must have been tired.

While we're on the subject though, do the colors of flags denote anything?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yes. The colored numbers and words are compared to your currently equipped weapons/armor/etc. Blue means a status/flag added or stat (damage, crit bonus, etc) improved: red means a status removed or stat worsened.