Crew's Sex Toy Option [Implemented]

Apr 15, 2023
This is a toggle-able mode you can use while on board your ship, which allows some of your crew to start using you for sexual relief at random intervals: Crew's Sex Toy Option

A bit late to put this up since it's already in game, but I saw a few comments that asked how to get certain scenes, and figured putting this up would work. Not to mention, now that the system is in place, anyone can write their own Crew Toy scenes and have them added to the pool (so long as you ask the crew member's author's permission first). Hopefully my doc will help with that too.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Loved Syri's scenes. I take it even though it doesn't say in the doc that Ramis will still only fk male champs? Well perhaps the word boyo gave me the answer.

Last edited:

DaemonAkuma

Mar 1, 2024
This is a toggle-able mode you can use while on board your ship, which allows some of your crew to start using you for sexual relief at random intervals: Crew's Sex Toy Option

A bit late to put this up since it's already in game, but I saw a few comments that asked how to get certain scenes, and figured putting this up would work. Not to mention, now that the system is in place, anyone can write their own Crew Toy scenes and have them added to the pool (so long as you ask the crew member's author's permission first). Hopefully my doc will help with that too.
how do i turn it on though? like do i have to wait for the button to pop up? or do i have to be in a specific place? a combination of things have to be?

DaemonAkuma

Mar 1, 2024
i am, just downloaded it last mont, is there a new one already?
Amber, Azra, Celise, a sexdroid i found in the wilds of one of the planets, can't remember which, Kase, Mitzi, and Tika

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
well, if you read the wiki page I linked for you, youd see that none of your crew have scenes for the feature

also, yes theres a new update if the last time you downloaded was a month ago. they try to update once a week. there's even a feature that notifies you if your version is outdated

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Cait and Syri have scenes but I'm not sure who else does. I'm hoping all the crew eventually gets scenes.