Crewmate Saendra: yea or nay?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Exactly what it say in the title. Are there any plans or intentions for Saendra to join our crew?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Depends if she gets her ship blown up or not. If she can maintain her lifestyle with a little help from Steele I'm totally fine with independent Saen. But if her ride gets trashed, not point in her sitting out when she can be riding in the Winnebago of Holding.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I was mostly directing it towards Savin. Im kinda hesitant to @ him due to..... past events.

Dragonice

Oct 7, 2017
Nay! Nay I say! Saendra too much of an ass loving, ex-black void pirate badass to fail so easily.

Not So Anonymous

Jun 14, 2016
I don't see it happening. The only way this could happen is if Steele fucks up her ability to pay her bills, like with sub Sera. And somehow, I don't see her wanting to stay in your Winnebago after that. Even if you do have secret hyper jets and a can of liquid Schwartz.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Seriously, though, @ScarletteKnight , where is it mentioned in game that shes ex-void? I'm pretty certain I would have remembered that. And plus, why was she going after and getting chased by the Void during her quests?

Troller

Jun 29, 2017
Seriously, though, @ScarletteKnight , where is it mentioned in game that shes ex-void? I'm pretty certain I would have remembered that. And plus, why was she going after and getting chased by the Void during her quests?
During her quest on Tavros or right after it she mentiones that her mommy and daddy are blackvoid and she was raised along with one of currents leaders of blackvoid. And her entire situation happend because she left void and took something from this leader.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
During her quest on Tavros or right after it she mentiones that her mommy and daddy are blackvoid and she was raised along with one of currents leaders of blackvoid. And her entire situation happend because she left void and took something from this leader.
Huh. Damn. I may redo the quests and stuff then, just to see that.

If I can remember and be bothered to, that is, lol.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
Yeah, that. Sorry for the late reply, I was elsewhere. But seriously, it's kind of the entire plotline for Saen, should be hard to miss.

Foxxling

Scientist
Creator
I'd much rather get at least one more male in the roster but hey no one asked me so I guess i'll just... go...

AdvancedLonelyKronosaurus-small.gif

Reactions: ShySquare

zero point sixty

May 7, 2016
London
I'm a fan of the character, but I gotta admit I don't really see what having her on the crew would achieve in furthering her story, or what obviously needed use she could give the player. I think we can have a close and (perhaps even more) well-developed relationship with her while she's still out and about doing her own stuff.

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
I thought Saen crew was an eventuality. Like after Syri and Gianna? I think.

NerdyBluefox

Sep 4, 2018
Honestly I'd like to be able to have her as a crewmember. Would be fun to also have small 'hunt' styled quests where you battle alongside her with the local creatures.

Maybe even have an option to sluttify her like in that Saen/Dollmaker fanart.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Saendra's plot can't really advance until we have ship mechanics, since the rest of her storyline was always meant to be pretty heavily reliant on them. So, I guess we'll find out in 2020. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yes, she was originally meant to be a crewman.
I can't wait!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
purposely destroy her ship behind her back

Savin has stated that the Phoenix probably won't make it. And Saen might lose her robo arm again. I hope that doesn't mean that Valeria gets deleted...

It's already stuck in dry dock indefinitely.

If all her current quests are finished, she should be able to sneak out of Tavros. Of course, it needs to be written.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Why not make it so that Valeria could be uploaded into a reprogramed grey goo girl or Siegwulfe?

Who knows? Savin does. He hasn't disappointed me with his writting stuffs.