crew questions

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
ok so i have

anno, penny, ardia, syri, penny, bess, goo girl armor, eitan, kase, pexira, gianna, kiro, mitzy, paige, olympia, pippa, azra, celise, ramis, reaha, yammi, sera, wulfe, and shekka|

with the exception of amber (only want for completetion reasons) and varmint am i missing any of the lovely crewmates that can be recruited at this time? (really looking forward to emmy, bianca and dane's recruitment content)

bibbitybobbityboop

Aug 1, 2022
I've never lost crewmates from changing Steele's genital configuration - only the option to have sex with some, like de-dicked Sera (who requires a peinossed Steele for sex scenes).

Also I approve of your am(ber)ition, mainly because of her cute petting scene. I don't think you're missing anyone other than her and the varmint, no, but my brain is not good at long lists.

I am looking forward to Roo, tbh. My Steele always ends up with a rescuer complex, but also I want to know her better.

edit: Dizzy! If you don't send her to Tavros, that is.

Last edited:

Kyubi Xiaolong

Jul 17, 2022
wish it was possible to have kids with anno, syri, eitan, azra and penny.... or any of the crew except sera for that matter

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
Though Shekka doesn't actually acknowledge the pregnancy at all. Just one sentence that Steele thinks Shekka would like the idea.
Sounds like you got them all. I'm patiently waiting for Bianca to become crew.