Creating new items

Osseus

May 25, 2023
Does anyone know how to create and add items to the game? I've always wanted to add custom armor and maybe weapons to the game and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone know how to create and add items to the game? I've always wanted to add custom armor and maybe weapons to the game and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction.
If you mean ingame crafting for gear, it does not and will not exist, ever. If you mean breaking into the code and making your own stuff, that's even more of a No.
I heard that writing for just armor and weapons are not accepted
Yep, the general rule is 'Items need to be submitted as part of something larger'. Not stated but implied is that new gear has to be sufficiently distinctive; they don't want a whole bunch of reskins of the same general stat block just because someone wants a guisarme or a ranseur specifically instead of just a 'spear'.

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
About that, I read a weapon called "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" on another website thread but I can't find it anywhere here so I'm thinking it must be a modified weapon or something. Can someone tell me if this weapon exist in the actual game?

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
About that, I read a weapon called "Wraithslayer’s Dreamblade" on another website thread but I can't find it anywhere here so I'm thinking it must be a modified weapon or something. Can someone tell me if this weapon exist in the actual game?
It's in the game, but it is only available for one specific bossfight of a side quest. It's busted as hell and not meant for regular play.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
way I understand it, modding became a taboo here after all the degen shit CoC1 modding saw, so whether you want to make a Turbo Penetrator 9000, gothic lolita princess set or even something more reasonable, like Lucerne hammers or fist weapons, you're not likely to see support on that

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
It's from the quest where you help Lumia take back her Palace, but it's limited to that area.

Highest offensive stat +150
Accuracy +100
40 Penetrating damage
40 Holy damage

It also has the strangest tags I've ever seen on one item. It might be the only one that has both Thrown and Two Hand.

Leor

May 10, 2022
Wayfort
It's from the quest where you help Lumia take back her Palace, but it's limited to that area.
What do you mean limited; will you please elaborate?

Nevermind, found its a one time weapon for boss fight. Thanks anyway, but yeah on the thread I read they made it buyable at Green Kitty near Frost Tavern.

Bobonga

Aug 13, 2021
It also has the strangest tags I've ever seen on one item. It might be the only one that has both Thrown and Two Hand.
My best guess is that the tags are a fail save. If you use powers with the [two-handed] or [ranged] tag you can still use them with the dreamblade.

Greyfox643

May 20, 2016

Highest offensive stat +150
Accuracy +100
40 Penetrating damage
40 Holy damage

Ha, thrown and two hand. That's basically the Fierce-Deity sword from LoZ:MM (and TotK I suppose)

Shame we can't even get a low-powered version of that. Would be interesting what ability builds I could do with it

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Man, I'd love to write new weapons and armor (Non unique) but I won't design a dungeon/quest over it.

Idk, make a competition where people submit their ideas, and the winner gets them added. Or something.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
Ha, thrown and two hand. That's basically the Fierce-Deity sword from LoZ:MM (and TotK I suppose)

Shame we can't even get a low-powered version of that. Would be interesting what ability builds I could do with it
The image in my mind for a two-handed throwing weapon was basically a heavy boomerang XD
Sango.600.53954.jpg

• Love
Reactions: waterpanther7