Creating a new game [The Succubus's dating app]

Lusterwolf

Feb 28, 2018
Hey folks, after being a fan of Coc for a while and playing other adult games here on this forum. I decided to throw my hat into the ring and create an adult game.

Right now, I was thinking of creating a game similar to Space Paws and Coc. In other words, a visual novel with other game elements mixed in. The current plot idea would be that your character finds that a mysterious app installed on their phone and that it magically allows them to change certain aspects of their life. Mostly things involving their sex life. While I'm still working the story out, I wondered what fetishes and topics should I allow in the game. So that's my question for you guys.

Is there any game topics that are lacking currently on this forum? I think mind control don't have as many games at the moment (that are currently alive that is) so I might lean more that way. I will have transformation and furries/monsters in this game....So thoughts?

(Also if anyone want to help me on this project I could always use writers or artists. I plan to do most work on my own but any help honestly will allow me to focus on programming and get updates out. Post here or pm if you are interested.)

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
My thought would be to ask you "what are you comfortable with?" and you should choose the game main theme before asking for thoughts.

If you want the mind control theme then so be it, you can even link it with the transformation one as an effect of the app. After you have chosen the basics of the game and the main theme then it comes into play that people may give thoughts and suggestions.

However one thing that I can do is to tell fetishes that I can relate to a mind control game:

-Femdom: Influencing a girl to be more dominant on sex.
-Corruption: Making a girl more open towards sex and lustfull.
-Maledom: Influencing a girl to be submissive
-Transformation/body changes
-Non penetrative acts (blowjob, handjob, footjob...)
-S/M and BDSM
-Nice Time for Roo (affection changes for the girl, who she is in love with, it could give place to netori and netorare scenes).

Those are kind of the main ones that I can think with the mind control theme. However the most difficult one to make is the transformation/body changes one, be aware that you need a ton of art for that one and that means a high cost, unless it's something like changing from human to monster girl after x point.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki