Couple Questions

Seipherwood

Apr 9, 2017
Can anyone tell me who all i can recruit to be in my team and where to get them?
People keep mentioning Jeanne for other classes, how do i get to him/her?

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Well the wiki https://wiki.smutosaur.us/FoE/Main_Page#Companions
lists the following as companions:
Asche- presently not recruitable but functions as a mission giver- location Rigard Magic shop
Cverte- presently only recruitable for one mission [Bull Tower] - location bandit camp
Gwendy- presently only recruitable for one mission [option 1 of Big City]- location Gwendy's Farm
Kai/Kia - can be recruited as soon as you enter Eden
Layla- can be recruited at Gwendy's farm after defeat of Orchid
Mayflower- not recruitable [not sure she is even in the game yet]
Miranda - presently only recruitable for one mission [Shifting Blame] - location Rigard Gate
Terry - recruited via mission Guilty Conscience
Zina- presently not recruitable, if she has been implemented you will find her in the Spitting Lion

As for Jeanne you meet her after completing the Mage's Tower mission [hint in the palace in the city]

have fun

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
If I not wrong in case PC party is not full yet Gwendy can join too in the event of fighting feral Layla.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Mayflower- not recruitable [not sure she is even in the game yet]
Zina- presently not recruitable, if she has been implemented you will find her in the Spitting Lion
Both of these characters aren't officially in the game nor were ever finished in writing by their authors. LD and QB removed the threads to both of their documents from the forums a week or so after they quit FoE for good.

I still have Zina's doc saved, and it's very unfinished, but not Mayflower's as sharing wasn't enabled on hers, so in the end they're pretty much gone. *shrug*

Last edited:

LukaDoc

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
2 weeks after it was time to let go. To be precise.

The docs still exist as they were, I just locked them down to figure out if there's anything else I could use the characters on. But the characters aren't being considered for FoE anymore for obvious reasons.