Could Kasyrra access the Astral Plane?

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
I haven't got to end of the current update but after thinking about it if Kasyrra can access dreams. Could that mean she could find away into the Astral plane?

Lone Wolf115

I haven't got to end of the current update but after thinking about it if Kasyrra can access dreams. Could that mean she could find away into the Astral plane?
That's a whole other power scale and I don't think it's in use unless that's where the Kitsune dead go but the Kitsune say that the return to the land to be one with it. That would also draw the Seven's attention especially Keros.

Reactions: NEEToskihime

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Yeah potentially, but she'd have to know it's there and where it is, metaphysically. Or just randomly bump into it while wandering around I guess.

That's more or less how she found the Dream Palace, turns out.

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
Yeah potentially, but she'd have to know it's there and where it is, metaphysically. Or just randomly bump into it while wandering around I guess.

That's more or less how she found the Dream Palace, turns out.
Had an idea for an event where when the champion goes to the Astral plane there is a chance to find Kasyrra there and you are forced to fight her to save Kinu and Kiyoko from being corrupted.

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Had an idea for an event where when the champion goes to the Astral plane there is a chance to find Kasyrra there and you are forced to fight her to save Kinu and Kiyoko from being corrupted.
Mareth brand of corruption apparently holds no sway over kitsune because of what they are and how they are tied to Keros. So even if it is possible for Kas to get her hands on the two potential main floofs in Champ's life, she will need a lot more preparation and planning to pull it off.

What Kas should be able to do relatively easily - if she ever learns about Astral Plane and the family stashed there - is to intercept and corrupt a particular dream the Champ is having about the Astral Plane into a nightmare where she shows either the process of corrupting those two or just the result. This will also justify any kind of fight you would want to put there, from unwinnable/rigged to doable/fair and from fighting alongside your wife and daughter to fighting nighmare versions of them.

I wonder if her and the Champ's romance make her more or less likely to pull off a dick move like that...

Last edited:

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
This will also justify any kind of fight you would want to put there, from unwinnable to doable and from fighting alongside your wife and daughter to fighting nighmare versions of them.
My Idea was that Kas taught you in a dream the day before the next time you enter the Astral plane about how she found them. This then depends on your relationship with Kas. If you are a rival you pretty much threaten Kas. While if you are romancing her and depending on champions corruption you can beg her to stop or if corruption is high enough you get the choice to let it happen.

The fight itself also changes depending on your relationship with Kas. If romance Kas appears a lot weaker and is clearly holding back letting the champion have an easier time beating her. If you are rivaled with Kas, Kas appears at full strength but you "simply" survive 3 or 5 turns (Honestly don't know what would work better) but if you lose Kas will corrupt your wife and daughter if she is an adult. If you do survive the turn limit Keros will force Kas out of the Astral plane, but if Kiyoko or Kinu are downed when the turn limit is reached Kas will bring them with her when she is forced out.

Kinu has a distinct personality when corrupted depending on which adult form she has. Don't know what exactly yet as I need to analyze both personalities more.

Honestly, this was just 10 minutes of brainstorming and throwing my ideas here. Would like to make events but this one seems a lot bigger than Savin would like to implement. I am also a newbie to the forum but have been playing the games for quite a while.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
With how much of a bubble the Kitsune are kept in with their own quest just this alone makes me raise an eyebrow.

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
Or we could just have a threesome with Kas and Kiyoko.
Dunno man, even the breed hungry floof of a waifu wouldn't want to have any sexual interactions with Kas, or any demons for that matter. Unless of course it's implemented that if PC's corruption is high enough they're given an option to force Kiyoko into it, which is quite untasteful even for my taste.

Lone Wolf115

Dunno man, even the breed hungry floof of a waifu wouldn't want to have any sexual interactions with Kas, or any demons for that matter. Unless of course it's implemented that if PC's corruption is high enough they're given an option to force Kiyoko into it, which is quite untasteful even for my taste.
I'm right there with you and very true.;):):cool::catte:

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
To be fair I am a person who is into corruption doujins so this whole idea might be too the extreme for the actual game

NEEToskihime

Aug 7, 2021
Well, I just want a route where the champion is extremely in love with Kas. That the champion starts trying to gain Kas's affection by finding ways to corrupt the people the champion meets.

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Well, I just want a route where the champion is extremely in love with Kas. That the champion starts trying to gain Kas's affection by finding ways to corrupt the people the champion meets.
If corrupting people were the best way to gain Kasyrra's affection, she would love Tollus.

Does she love Tollus?

Lone Wolf115

If corrupting people were the best way to gain Kasyrra's affection, she would love Tollus.

Does she love Tollus?
No he's just a means to an end.

In the bad end of the Getting Into The Closet quest that Sanders sends you on she admits she loves you that's why she doesn't take your soul from the beginning.

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
No he's just a means to an end.

In the bad end of the Getting Into The Closet quest that Sanders sends you on she admits she loves you that's why she doesn't take your soul from the beginning.
Was that the only time Kas said she loves PC tho? I vaguely remember her admitting/saying she loves PC, and I just finished the closet quest a day or so ago despite having played COC2 for over 2 months now

Lone Wolf115

Was that the only time Kas said she loves PC tho? I vaguely remember her admitting/saying she loves PC, and I just finished the closet quest a day or so ago despite having played COC2 for over 2 months now
Yes I wasn't really paying attention until I realized I lost it blew my fucking mind when I read it and it made so much sense she could've just taken your soul at the beginning, but she didn't so why sure she wants your soul to be big and powerful but knowing that it makes much more sense right?

Julles Ra

Jul 17, 2021
Yes I wasn't really paying attention until I realized I lost it blew my fucking mind when I read it and it made so much sense she could've just taken your soul at the beginning, but she didn't so why sure she wants your soul to be big and powerful but knowing that it makes much more sense right?
Dunno if it was that time when PC encountered Kas just "outside" Frostwood or when PC infiltrates Winter City, but didn't Kas basically show and/or say she wants PC's children, real sane children and not just some imps

Lone Wolf115

Dunno if it was that time when PC encountered Kas just "outside" Frostwood or when PC infiltrates Winter City, but didn't Kas basically show and/or say she wants PC's children, real sane children and not just some imps
Just lose to whisper or the big dude in that quest and read it, it makes a lot of sense. Trust me.

Lone Wolf115

Thanks, I am still learning forum etiqutte.
Your good just helping you if it wasn't me it would've been someone else.
Well, that could be the twist the champion becomes no better than Tollus and Kas grows to be disgusted by you.
Well like I said Tollus is a means to an end she doesn't really care about him his cultists would rather listen to Kas than him at this point now Leold will stay with him but they won't have a chance because they aren't demons yet and Whisper is smart enough to know this and would either side with Kas or GTFO.

Last edited:

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
I hate to break it to you, but Bad Ends are considered non-canon. If you’re not romancing Kas, she’s not in love with the Champ; at least, not according to the parsers.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
I hate to break it to you, but Bad Ends are considered non-canon. If you’re not romancing Kas, she’s not in love with the Champ; at least, not according to the parsers.
Not to mention they are all over the place on various points, including the one about what Kas considers the Champion to be, exactly.
The sweetness of Whisper's Bad End is pretty evenly balanced out by the Alraune one. Getting treated like a human doing rather than a human being, absolutely worthless in your failure, really soured me on Kas's romance.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I have a question, hang tight it might make sense.
If Kas took our soul so she could have real brats how would that actually work? all the soulless except the Kitsune seem to be unable to produce anything but imps, so we the champ is soulless how would we help produce a true heir or is it because whatever fuckery fucked with us doesn't allow our players to birth or sire children of our race only those who father/mother our children?