Corsairs undauntedly navigating Tainted Space [CunTS] - looking for players

Wily Rodent

Sep 2, 2021
The captain is dead. Killed by those Black Void bastards alongside half the crew. The Dauntless held up well. Old military surplus, sturdy ship she is. But we were outnumbered and too many critical systems were sacrificed for cargo capacity. We still don't know what was our cargo that they so desperately wanted. Took too much with them to pinpoint what they were after. Good smugglers don't ask questions but maybe we have a right to seek answers... or even revenge... rumors of turning to piracy are in the air, after all, but nothing is decided yet. At the upcoming crew assembly, we will elect a new captain... A lot of the crewmen changed during the attack. Some quietly left the crew, others became cynical... those new hires from the free haven in rusher space we are currently docked at also bring their own ideals. Maybe we were too hasty but there were some holes in the crew that desperately needed to be filled and we certainly couldn't dock on UGC stations being riddled with laser burns while still having traces of Gush all over the ship from the container that took a hit. The upcoming crew assembly will certainly prove to be about far more than just electing a new captain. We will choose our destiny.

The idea is to run a campaign based on outlaw rules: The ship is property of the crew as a whole, the crew elects a captain and some other minor roles and decides what kinds of actions the ship will take to rake in money (bounty hunting, piracy, smuggling, exploiting primitives, human trafficking, etc.). Then the crew signs a contract and embarks on a journey.

We will probably need a minimum of 5 players to proceed. Also, if consent forms around a different kind of b ackstory (like starting out as a gang of Slyveren and their fucktoys) then we can totally go for that as well, I am not married to my chosen backstory.

Last edited:

Melakoth

Jul 22, 2021
Just found this. Totally interested.

I admit I haven't RP'd on this site before.

Do I come up with a character and backstory first?