Corrupting the priestess

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Hello everyone!

I have completed my first game and want to share it with the world. I tried to keep it as simple as possible since I am sure you all know the pain of playing a high reaching game but it stops somewhere in the middle because the author aimed too high and burned out. That said, I did write the equivalent of a small book (a little more than 200 pages) so there is plenty of content.

Originally, I was working with an artist but she got a good job offer almost right at the start of the project and could only do a little bit of art on the side. So it turned into a text game with some chibis. Since I assume we all like CoC and TiTS, I know the members here are not afraid to read.

Banner%20CP_zps476pltes.png

You play as Marcus, a very successful businessman that is about to foreclose on a church when a very tempting offer is dropped in his laps by Aliane, the gorgeous high priestess.

You can download it here: http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Pyorgara/398129/Corrupting-priestess
If you enjoyed it and want to support me as I work on my next game: http://patreon.com/Pyorgara

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
I don't know what's wrong but every time I try to download the Win link on Mega itself nothing is happening. The Import to Cloud Drive link seems to work, but the download link is not doing anything.  

Edit: It seems to only be not working on IE. It worked on Firefox.

Last edited by a moderator:

numbersattheend

Dec 3, 2015
More content and of a higher quality than most things in the showcase. It'd be nice if it didn't just boot to menu after you were done, though. Maybe have some kind of after menu with all the scenes?

iago

Jan 14, 2016
I had a lot of fun with this! The writing is better than is to be expected from these kinds of games, and there's quite a bit of varied content; props for some of the more extreme SM and discipline stuff you don't see that often.

This is just nitpicking, but in any future games (which I'll definitely watch out for), please consider adding some options for changing the font size...  :)

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
I haven't played this yet, but I want to commend your design discipline. Everyone is warned that you need to start small, but so few starting developers maintain a reasonable scope. So before I even try this, I want to praise you for designing something you could finish.

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
:D

Thanks!  It's very hard not to overreach.  Your game is like your baby and you want it to be perfect but you have to be realistic.  It's a balancing act.

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
How far in production would you say you are with the Soldier's Life game?

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Made version 1.1

-Minor bug fix.

-Changed the file names to CtP.

-Made a "The End" button instead of using the sex one to remove confusion.

-Added an item to the store to help remove some end of the game grinding.

-Added Linux version.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
Something has gone wrong, whenever I try to start the game it tells me that the CtP_Data should be next to the executable, it's there I can see it but the game just doesn't want to start.

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Something has gone wrong, whenever I try to start the game it tells me that the CtP_Data should be next to the executable, it's there I can see it but the game just doesn't want to start.

It's hard to say what could have gone wrong without seeing it.  Did you move the exe in the CtP_Data folder?  Cause it should not be in there.  A couple of things you could try is to move both files to another folder and see if it detects then.  Another would be to re-download and see if that helps.

Prisoner416

Aug 27, 2015
Running creates a alkylog.txt that says:

Log (NuContext): Setup
Error (NuCore): Unsupported function called from 0042E6A9: IDXGIAdapter_Release

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Running creates a alkylog.txt that says:

Error (NuCore): Unsupported function called from 0042E6A9: IDXGIAdapter_Release

Hey there.  I did a quick google search on your problem and it said that you should update your graphic card drivers and directX.  Hope that helps.

Asmo

Jan 20, 2016
It's hard to say what could have gone wrong without seeing it.  Did you move the exe in the CtP_Data folder?  Cause it should not be in there.  A couple of things you could try is to move both files to another folder and see if it detects then.  Another would be to re-download and see if that helps.

Thank you for the help, I figured out what the problem was, more than half of the contents of the CtP_Data folder were moved out of it for some reason, all I had to do was place them back in.

Prisoner416

Aug 27, 2015
Ran it on my gaming PC. It's a well-built game with decent writing. Just not my cup of tea. Never really like games where I'm forced to be evil. A way to seduce her and still be somewhat moral would have been cool. However, if I'm guessing your target audience right, they'll love it, Minor details like the animations for daily tasks were a nice touch.

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
Ran it on my gaming PC. It's a well-built game with decent writing. Just not my cup of tea. Never really like games where I'm forced to be evil. A way to seduce her and still be somewhat moral would have been cool. However, if I'm guessing your target audience right, they'll love it, Minor details like the animations for daily tasks were a nice touch.

Great!  Glad you got to play it. 

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Played and finished this. It was very good and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that using the arrow keys to scroll made the text move too quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hatch

Feb 14, 2016
This game is quite amazing. Played it 2 times to make sure I didn't miss anything. You really need to promote it more, and get some good artist to draw for your next game to be more succesfull. Because text part is superior to every game I played before, even including Acabur's games. And I REALLY hope you going to be succesfull for future content. Good luck. (Sorry for bad english)

pyorgara

Jan 13, 2016
This game is quite amazing. Played it 2 times to make sure I didn't miss anything. You really need to promote it more, and get some good artist to draw for your next game to be more succesfull. Because text part is superior to every game I played before, even including Acabur's games. And I REALLY hope you going to be succesfull for future content. Good luck. (Sorry for bad english)

Thanks for the great praise!  I promoted it as much as I could.  Went to many boards and pimped it out.  I am presently talking to artists for my second game so there should be more visuals there.  I also hope I get successful in the future.  Hehe.