Corrupted perk?

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
I'm playing as a cum cow does getting the corrupt perk give any negative effects for me?
Considering my tease attacks scale with libido woudlnt having corrupt be a good thing since it doubles max libido?
Any negative effects for choices i cant take if i pick this perk?

redbeard887

Jul 13, 2018
I'm playing as a cum cow does getting the corrupt perk give any negative effects for me?
Considering my tease attacks scale with libido woudlnt having corrupt be a good thing since it doubles max libido?
Any negative effects for choices i cant take if i pick this perk?
If you're going all in on a tease build, then the corrupted perk would probably be good for you. The "downside" of the corrupted perk is that it locks your taint level at 100. Which of course locks your libido at 100 or higher as well. Obviously, a super high libido can have downsides, like making you weaker defensively to lust based enemies, but if you're also a tease based attacker then it's probably a good trade off.

I personally try to keep my player characters as taint free as possible, but that's more of a role playing preference for me. If you wanted to go for a "corrupted" path instead, that's just a different narrative choice you could make.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
It also may or may not have a hand in the end. Max taint essentially means your DNA is irrevocably corrupted.

Ranma

Mar 26, 2016
thanks for the info, if tease attack caps at 100 might as well avoid going corrupted