Coop FPSs?

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
To all of you people in here who also enjoy stuff along the lines of L4D, KF and payday: do you have any recommendations?

Tha's all

Shido

Aug 28, 2015
Killing floor 1 and or 2.

Pretty sure that is what KF means. :\

To all of you people in here who also enjoy stuff along the lines of L4D, KF and payday: do you have any recommendations?

Tha's all

Are you looking for something on PC?

Here are a few I can think of that I really enjoyed playing Coop on.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 1 and 2
Borderlands 1,2, and Pre-Sequel

Skeleton Man

Dec 22, 2015
If you can tolerate third-person instead of first, Mass Effect 3 has a pretty fun 4 player horde mode multiplayer. I'm not sure how many hours I sank into that game since release... Community might be a bit sparse but if you've got friends to run with that wouldn't affect you anyway.

CallistheCalloused

Nov 5, 2015
Check out Evolve, which everyone thought was going to be as big as L4D but just didn't quite click with the masses. It's available for free now on Steam I think. Army of two was litterally built around the idea of co-operation. Um....Dead by Daylight is a asymetrical horror game where you can play either the killer chasing down people or one of the group of hapless victims who need to work together to escape the killer. Imagine if you could play as a one of those slasher movie villains or be stuck fleeing from them helplessly trying to figure out how to get out of there and you get the idea of the game.