Convocation of Mirrors Optional Resolutions

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
I recently restarted one new game and by chance got a new way to free Garret through Sanders intervention which surprised me so I remembered the Convocation of Mirrors quest which I almost always ignore.

It's been a long time since I did this mission, mirror magic, among other things, I don't usually need it so much, although the invocation can be interesting, but since I like to role-play with the characters and most of them are not "scholars" My orc who suffers constantly with blue balls and my bimbo who is distracted by the bounce of his pillows I don't see them winning a debate against Nareva, I know there is an option in which the salamander brothers teach you their magic but nothing more.

so my question is if there is a hidden resolution to finish the quest in another way?

Last edited:

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Not really, aside from picking Learn Magic you can simply leave which ends the entire sequence, but once you confront the siblings your only options are to pick the two choices that play out as minor variations on Learn Magic or see the whole thing through to the end via the conversation battle.

There's a plan to allow an alternate way of getting past Sigrune without fighting which is gated behind Tychris content that's not been written yet, but the quest itself doesn't have any alternate resolutions.

Alfenjeiser02

Jan 1, 2020
Not really, aside from picking Learn Magic you can simply leave which ends the entire sequence, but once you confront the siblings your only options are to pick the two choices that play out as minor variations on Learn Magic or see the whole thing through to the end via the conversation battle.

There's a plan to allow an alternate way of getting past Sigrune without fighting which is gated behind Tychris content that's not been written yet, but the quest itself doesn't have any alternate resolutions.
Anyway, thanks