Convocation of mirrors broken?

TheForgotten

Dec 30, 2015
So I defeated the giant and went to sleep for the convocation of mirrors event. I thought it was best to leave and save before I did anything. I tried to proc the event again and now it won't work. Am I now locked out of the event?

Avallonkao

Oct 31, 2021
So I defeated the giant and went to sleep for the convocation of mirrors event. I thought it was best to leave and save before I did anything. I tried to proc the event again and now it won't work. Am I now locked out of the event?
you must choose Convocation? Otherwise, you'll lose the chance to get the best result, there's a guide for the answers if you want. I'll add in spoilers just in case. I ended searching for it after a while. So many choices and while I liked going blind first, is def something I don't want to go blind again XD

First step.
Inquire: Inquire, keep quiet, disagree
Question: keep quiet, dismiss, question n2, retort n2, inquire n2

Second step.
Question n1: keep quiet, question, inquire
Question n2: inquire, no n1, doubt.
Now you can go for Inquire: rebut, keep quiet, rebut.

Third step.
Question n1: feint, question, doubt, accuse n1
Question n2: probe, question, keep quiet, keep quiet
Now you can go for Inquire: call out, keep quiet, point
Now Protest, reveal.

Last edited:

Meepilybuff

Sep 29, 2022
You get only one chance, yes. Load up an auto save and try again.
Is there any chance we'll get a chance to retry the Convocation in future? I picked up both pieces of mirror magic, but made the same mistake as OP. My interpretation of Ander and Ria saying something like "you're always welcome" gave the impression I'd be able to return. If this will remain a one-time event, I think changing the dialogue to reflect that would be helpful.

Alliebutt

Mar 5, 2021
Is there any chance we'll get a chance to retry the Convocation in future? I picked up both pieces of mirror magic, but made the same mistake as OP. My interpretation of Ander and Ria saying something like "you're always welcome" gave the impression I'd be able to return. If this will remain a one-time event, I think changing the dialogue to reflect that would be helpful.

I feel confident in saying no to that. You can't go back there, since if you don't do the Convocation, then there's no point for your Champ to go back. They already know the magic that the manders can teach the Champ, so why from the perspective of the Champ would they ever feel the need to go back? You might learn the truth about the gods eventually, but it won't be from the Convocation.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
2-3 year old necro, dude wtf

L

Lou Lockman

If you are experiencing the Convocation of Mirrors error, it could be due to a number of different reasons. To fix this, first check to see if your software or game is updated to the latest version, as updates often fix bugs. If this doesn't work, try restarting your system. If it persists, you may need to uninstall and reinstall the software to remove any corrupted files or settings.