Containing the Trouser Snake for Herms (Genital slit control)

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
I don't know how feasible this would be, as I imagine it would require a lot of writing/ rewriting, I'd like to see some means of keeping the male genitalia inside of the genital slit ( for herm PC's who have them) when they're having /receiving vaginal or anal penetration, just for those herms who consider themselves female but just want that something extra for when they want to do the penetrating.

I have an idea for a transformative of sorts. that would give the PC the genitalia seen in some futa based hentai, where the penis extends down from the clitoral hood when it's time do the penetrating. I don't know how to implement this in the game myself, but if someone who does wants to run with the idea, by all means please do, I certainly don't need or want any credit for it as it's not an original idea by any stretch.

Rasu

Jan 5, 2017
The code would be a simple if/then statement. It's going back through the existing and making the necessary changes that'll be the brunt of the work. There's also the potential to make the dickclit an exception to NPC preferences (like Riya and others that reject dicks) since it'd be impossible to tell there's a dick hiding in there at a glance, but that'd be even more work.

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I don't know how feasible this would be, as I imagine it would require a lot of writing/ rewriting, I'd like to see some means of keeping the male genitalia inside of the genital slit ( for herm PC's who have them) when they're having /receiving vaginal or anal penetration, just for those herms who consider themselves female but just want that something extra for when they want to do the penetrating.

I have an idea for a transformative of sorts. that would give the PC the genitalia seen in some futa based hentai, where the penis extends down from the clitoral hood when it's time do the penetrating. I don't know how to implement this in the game myself, but if someone who does wants to run with the idea, by all means please do, I certainly don't need or want any credit for it as it's not an original idea by any stretch.

I was hoping for something like that.

thernn

Apr 17, 2018
It’s likely infeasible because of how gentalia checks work in game. The only non insane way would be a hidden status effect that causes the hasCock function to pretend the pc does not have a cock.

But the trick then is to figure out how distinguish between the scenes you want it to apply and the scenes you don’t and I don’t see a way that doesn’t involve rediculous amounts of work which is better spent working on other things.

There are numerous other functions it would almost certainly break also which would all need exceptions coded. Numerous parsers would need exceptions coded also.

You say simple if/else statements but that is a horrible solution requiring months of work to adapt every scene in game. Besides that it wouldn’t deal with the parser problem.

Unoriginal Name.404

Jul 5, 2018
I think the only way to add it would be to add a option in the character appearance(next to the PrefGender) where we had the option to keep the male genitalia like it is now or keep the male genitalia inside the slit, if we keep the genitalia inside the slit then the game would act as is we have no male genitalia(male pc with the genital slit) or only female genitalia (herm pc with the genital slit). Granted i know next to nothing about coding so it could end up being infeasible.

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
I think the only way to add it would be to add a option in the character appearance(next to the PrefGender) where we had the option to keep the male genitalia like it is now or keep the male genitalia inside the slit, if we keep the genitalia inside the slit then the game would act as is we have no male genitalia(male pc with the genital slit) or only female genitalia (herm pc with the genital slit). Granted i know next to nothing about coding so it could end up being infeasible.
Adding a button that says "tuck your schlong away" would be trivial, the issue, as thernn pointed out, is that there are 4212 instances in the currently public code where the game checks if you have one. No matter how you go about it, that's a lot of places to check whether it's a TF where you can't hide your true equipment, a 'catching' scene where you'd want to not mention it or a 'giving' scene where you have to show it.

Unicornzombie

Mar 5, 2016
Adding a button that says "tuck your schlong away" would be trivial, the issue, as thernn pointed out, is that there are 4212 instances in the currently public code where the game checks if you have one. No matter how you go about it, that's a lot of places to check whether it's a TF where you can't hide your true equipment, a 'catching' scene where you'd want to not mention it or a 'giving' scene where you have to show it.

Would it be simpler to just not have the schlong(s) make an appearance in scenes where "vaginal sex" (or the like scenes) were selected in the case of herms with genital slits?

AllAboardTheSpaceRV

Jun 6, 2018
Would it be simpler to just not have the schlong(s) make an appearance in scenes where "vaginal sex" (or the like scenes) were selected in the case of herms with genital slits?
I mean, I guess you could get it down to "only" having to flag a couple hundred scene-functions by combining a global [tucking] flag with setting and clearing a [receiving] flag on each scene that doesn't have you penetrate. That's probably the least amount of work but still a silly amount for something like this.

SpicyShino

Sep 9, 2015
I know this thread is old but wouldn't a potential solution be adding a Status Effect that tracks cocks by letter instead of number.
Like if a "Closed Cloaca" status converted Cock 0 into Cock A, The game's penis checks would completely ignore it.
And in the case of additional cocks just code in that the slots shift according to what the letter is. A = 0, All +1; or B = 1, 0 = 0, x>1 +1; and so on.
Though I guess there's also the case of losing a cock while the effect is active, but a simple check should be able to fix that.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
The easiest solution to avoid a coding mess would be for the transformative to add an extra array, call it StoredCockArray, that copies down whatever the contents of the existing cock array are when the PC stows their dick(s), then copies it back when un-stowed. You run into the problem of what happens if the PC transforms in a way that affects dicks while stowed, but that's a smaller issue. Just having the load overwrite any changes you'd made seems like the simplest option, even if it infringes on verisimilitude.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
Wouldn't it suffice to hack the cockCount() function?

All checks I've encountered are either hasCock() [which checks if cockCount is zero afaik] and the cockCount function for more elaborate scenes.

Plus a button that switches the Appearance. For all intends and purposes, the player does not have a cock at the current time.

It probably screws up transformations though.

E: I really like Couches idea. The transformation issue is IMO an easy pill to swallow. Its only affects people that are really into hiding their dick, not the whole playerbase. Either the subgroup deals with an occasional screw up or not having the option at all, I personally would take the screw up any day.

TiTS has a lot of scenes where the dick has priority over the vag. For example Exhibition scenes play the same for male and herms. but I would really enjoy the female variant while still having a dick sometimes. And I am totally fine with having the scenes requiring a penis be disabled as long as I hide my dick. Just as I count as nude as long as I set my wings to not cover me in the Appearance menu.

Oh the RP potential. I'd love that option and hide my new dick from mistress Sera :)

Last edited: