Constructive complaints

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
The other thing that jumped out at me as missing from the game was any direct action with Luca on Canadia station. Her bust is fantastic and she operates a VR sex lounge. It seems odd that a treated bimbo like my Steele can't at least ask for a hard ride on the Dzaan Alpha after getting virtually bad-ended. Hell, make it part of her business model and have her wave her addictive dick right under customers noses as they wake up from their 'trips' and make them pay a little extra for a nice warm beverage to help them feel good and refreshed. It's fresh from the tap and keeps everyone coming back for more.

There's no repeatable Dzaan content at all aside from the prison one, and you can only fuck her, not get fucked. I just want Steele to be slowly brainwashed by futa cum into an even more submissive slut for a big dicked alien girl. Is that so wrong?
There actually is some dom content planned for Luca, and it's pretty good.
The thing about Luca is she's actually a mixed bag of a dom. She wants to get a sub, but is super nervous and apprehensive about her addictive cum. The plan is for Steele to slowly build up a resistance to it by blowing her.