console

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
In general, if you look at the source code, you can usually find a function that does what you want and copy-paste it into the Console. The syntax is usually identical (tail genitals work differently now, though). 'Target' usually becomes 'pc', assuming you want to affect Steele.

To add perks:
pc.createPerk("Name of Perk", v1, v2, v3, v4, "Perk Description")
v1-v4 are values. Actual value for each depends on the Perk. The spaces are technically optional.

Remove perks:
pc.removePerk("Name of Perk")

To set a flag:
flags['NAME_OF_FLAG'] =
If you type this in without the '=', the game will show the value of the flag in the line below
To reset a flag, sometimes you have to type = undefined, rather than 0.

To set a stat:
pc.statRaw =
Ex. physiqueRaw. Can be set above cap, but I don't think it affects anything, aside from not needing to be increased until your maximum exceeds whatever you set it to.

When affecting certain bodyparts (penis, vagina, breasts), you'll see a [number]. This is an Array. Arrays start counting at 0. For example, if you want to change your first (or only) penis, you'll use [0]. For a 2md, it would be [1].
If you have more specific questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022
In general, if you look at the source code, you can usually find a function that does what you want and copy-paste it into the Console. The syntax is usually identical (tail genitals work differently now, though). 'Target' usually becomes 'pc', assuming you want to affect Steele.

To add perks:
v1-v4 are values. Actual value for each depends on the Perk. The spaces are technically optional.

Remove perks:

To set a flag:
flags['NAME_OF_FLAG'] =
If you type this in without the '=', the game will show the value of the flag in the line below

To set a stat:
pc.statRaw =
Ex. physiqueRaw. Can be set above cap, but I don't think it affects anything, aside from not needing to be increased until your maximum exceeds whatever you set it to.

When affecting certain bodyparts (penis, vagina, breasts), you'll see a [number]. This is an Array. Arrays start counting at 0. For example, if you want to change your first (or only) penis, you'll use [0]. For a 2md, it would be [1].
Thanks, how do I change the color of a penis?

Dansky32

Apr 16, 2022

To add perks:

Remove perks:

To set a flag:
flags['NAME_OF_FLAG'] =

To set a stat:
pc.statRaw =

Hey, got another question, how do I change breast size?

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019

To add perks:

Remove perks:

To set a flag:
flags['NAME_OF_FLAG'] =

To set a stat:
pc.statRaw =

question for ya since you seem to know how to do things and make them work i hope you dont mind. ive jus 1st time ever gotten to nyke and was trying to find a way to viwe the "taboo" scenes from 2018 using impulse but i cant figgure out how to make it work i can run the command to get her old main menu to generate in the console but i cant make my game navigate there it only shows the outputs in console.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I never used 'Impulse' in Flash, and don't have any experience with any replacement code, either.

If you share the Console commands you're using, maybe someone can help you. Assuming the old scenes still exist and weren't simply rewritten.

Reactions: Baggrin

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019

To add perks:

Remove perks:

To set a flag:
flags['NAME_OF_FLAG'] =

To set a stat:
pc.statRaw =

do you happen to know how to change stats of crew. im currently trying to ret con something i did months ago and 1. make penny a squiter and 2. reset her to before i had her grow a cock. im digging thru the source codes but idk what im actually looking for

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
do you happen to know how to change stats of crew. im currently trying to ret con something i did months ago and 1. make penny a squiter and 2. reset her to before i had her grow a cock. im digging thru the source codes but idk what im actually looking for
Remove Cock:
penny.removeCocks();
penny.removeBalls();
Squirter:
flags["PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED"] = 1;

I'm fairly certain 'penny' will work.
Since there are couple of different ways for Penny to grow a cock, there may be more for you to do.

Slykrana

Sep 2, 2019
Remove Cock:
penny.removeCocks();
penny.removeBalls();
Squirter:
flags["PQUEST_PENNY_PODDED"] = 1;

I'm fairly certain 'penny' will work.
Since there are couple of different ways for Penny to grow a cock, there may be more for you to do.
ty for the info i dont think i woulda found that

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I want to know how you add perks "perma-cute" and "bubble butt".
pc.createPerk("Perma-cute", nFem, nFem, 0, 0, "Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.";
pc.createPerk("Bubble Butt", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.";

nFem is the Femininity you want.

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
pc.createPerk("Perma-cute", nFem, nFem, 0, 0, "Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.";
pc.createPerk("Bubble Butt", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.";

nFem is the Femininity you want.
I'm getting error messages when I type them in the console. Am I missing something?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm getting error messages when I type them in. Am I missing something?
No, youi're not. I deleted the trailing ) because I thought I had copied too much.
pc.createPerk("Perma-cute", nFem, nFem, 0, 0, "Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.");
pc.createPerk("Bubble Butt", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.");

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
No, youi're not. I deleted the trailing ) because I thought I had copied too much.
pc.createPerk("Perma-cute", nFem, nFem, 0, 0, "Your masculinity is permanently fixed to retain a cute, boyish appearance.");
pc.createPerk("Bubble Butt", 0, 0, 0, 0, "Your ass is always soft, regardless of tone.");
I actually typed them in the console command and all I got are messages from "nFem is not defined" to "undefined". Sorry, coding is just isn't my strong suit.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I actually typed them in the console command and all I got are messages from "nFem is not defined" to "undefined". Sorry, coding is just isn't my strong suit.
nFem is a placeholder for a number. The femininity you want. I think it's 40 in the original code?

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
Believe it or not, I actually typed them correctly in the console and I'm still getting error messages to "undefined".

CboyC95

Jul 14, 2021
nFem is a placeholder for a number. The femininity you want. I think it's 40 in the original code?
On the wiki, the gender appearance rating threshold for male is less than 45 and the femininity score for that is -100 to 40.

shroom

Dec 11, 2023
Hey, I'm new to the game, I love it and wanted to mess around a little bit with the console but I can't seem to figure out some stuff:
1. How do you change the size of cock
2. How can you clone the cocks (add another cock witch is an exact copy)
3. How do you delete effects? I mean stugg like blue balls etc.
Thanks in advanve

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Hey, I'm new to the game, I love it and wanted to mess around a little bit with the console but I can't seem to figure out some stuff:
1. pc.cocks[0].cLengthRaw = length in inches
[0] is an array. It starts counting at 0, so [0], is the first cock.

2. pc.createCock()
pc.copyCock(1, 0)
(Index to copy to, Index to copy from), so 1, 0 will copy from the first cock (index 0) to the 2nd (index 1).

3, pc.removeStatusEffect('Blue Balls')

shroom

Dec 11, 2023
1. pc.cocks[0].cLengthRaw = length in inches
[0] is an array. It starts counting at 0, so [0], is the first cock.

2. pc.createCock()
pc.copyCock(1, 0)
(Index to copy to, Index to copy from), so 1, 0 will copy from the first cock (index 0) to the 2nd (index 1).

3, pc.removeStatusEffect('Blue Balls')
Thanks
Tho the pc.copyCock just spits out undefined for some reason

shroom

Dec 11, 2023
Also, how do you add flags to stuff? I've found the list of values but I can't figure out how to add them to for ex. cock and how to change the amount of boobs per row?

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Also, how do you add flags to stuff? I've found the list of values but I can't figure out how to add them to for ex. cock and how to change the amount of boobs per row?
Code:
pc.cocks[i].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_NAME)
pc.breastRows[i].breasts =
Wher 'i' is the index number (starts at 0).
Not sure how you add flags based on values. Just put the number in the parenthesis? Flag names are typically FLAG_SOMETHING.
Note, the mannequin doesn't show more than 3 breasts/row.

Reactions: shroom

shroom

Dec 11, 2023
Code:
pc.cocks[i].addFlag(GLOBAL.FLAG_NAME)
pc.breastRows[i].breasts =
Wher 'i' is the index number (starts at 0).
Not sure how you add flags based on values. Just put the number in the parenthesis? Flag names are typically FLAG_SOMETHING.
Note, the mannequin doesn't show more than 3 breasts/row.
You can add flags just by using the numbers. I tried some things, thought that It didn't work and realised that the game hadn't refreshed yet.
Simply using pc.cocks[ i ].addFlag( x ) works just fine