Conservation Scene Trouble (Bug?)

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
Hi,

I've been having trouble for the last few builds now, since Flurry's introduction. After having both talks with Frosty regarding conservation efforts. I simply can't seem to trigger the scene from Flurry's menu. Every single time, no matter what I do, flag I change, etc. It always stops me, citing that Flurry must not be pregnant.

Needless to say I havent impregnated the character beforehand. I just don't seem to understand what's wrong. I even tried editing my character, as if that might be the problem, and nothing.

Ill attach the save file i messed with, if it would help. If it's not meant to be it's not meant to be but, I would really appreciate a point in the right direction. Sorry beforehand if its something obvious that i missed.

Attachments

• Kain (H) - 5Hrs 39Mins, 6533 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    848.4 KB · Views: 2

Queen_Step

May 19, 2024
What does the Codex say, in the encounters for Uvento section?
Thank you for taking the time to reply.

In regards to Flurry it reads ive participated in conservation, but aside from the 3 conversations had: bringing up the subject, asking the two about it, and then agreeing to help them with it. I haven't been able to proc anything in regards to it since that conversation. As i'd mentioned, since then it just keeps telling me Flurry is pregnant and won't let me proc the conservation scenes no matter how much time has elapsed. Mind, this has been since the that content went live.

Last edited:

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
But does the codex indicate Flurry is pregnant? - if he is, it should say he is pregnant. If it does say he's pregnant, you should wait it out in game - either go to the lair and incubate, or kill enough time in the rest of the universe to let him lay.

Skunkupine

Jun 17, 2023
From another thread: Don't leave the lair if you get Frosty to impregnate Flurry, do the wait scenes instead, as that is the ONLY path to see the pureblood content (which still has a bug IMHO, see my post in the bugs thread).