Consensual Lusamine?

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
This is probably stupid, but when Lusamine appears in the tavern (which I still haven't figured out the criteria for), is there any way to get her in bed? The scene in the foothills is fun and all, but I'm hoping for a scene that's a little less rapey.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
This is probably stupid, but when Lusamine appears in the tavern (which I still haven't figured out the criteria for), is there any way to get her in bed? The scene in the foothills is fun and all, but I'm hoping for a scene that's a little less rapey.
You don’t rape her in the Foothills; she’d actually fight if it wasn’t something she was into.

But no — there is content planned that will eventually add sex scenes for her but it’s a long way off.

xApocryphon

Aug 2, 2018
You don’t rape her in the Foothills; she’d actually fight if it wasn’t something she was into.

But no — there is content planned that will eventually add sex scenes for her but it’s a long way off.
Well, she's still not exactly saying "Yeah let's fuck," it's more "This is hot but please don't" and of course you do it anyway. Arousal and consent are two different things, but thanks for the help anyway

Last edited:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Whatever helps you out, bro.