Congratulations, it's a fanfic crossover.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
I kid you not, I was trawling the depths of Twisting the Hellmouth when I can across a crossover of BtVS and CoC...and for those of you who are wondering, you did indeed read that correctly. The link is below and I have to say I think  the author is doing decently well merging the 2 canons together. Comment on the thread on what you guys think. 

http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-30563/Ephemeral+A+Wrong+Turn+at+Ingnam.htm

Last edited by a moderator:

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
Maybe you should ask to move this to the new fanfic thread. Your choice though.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Ehh, I'd prefer to keep the FF section for stuff created by our users rather than just stuff found places.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
That's more than fair, this was more along the lines of "This is cool, look what I found." so idk if it needs to be moved or deleted, I'll do either at your

Ehh, I'd prefer to keep the FF section for stuff created by our users rather than just stuff found places.

Savin.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
Really good. And it's nice to read a fic online and not have the last update be 5 years ago.

argenten

Sep 9, 2015
Really good. And it's nice to read a fic online and not have the last update be 5 years ago.

I know, the author makes a serious effort to keep true to the characters that were transported but also works so that the world of Mareth is still relatable to the fans while still being...lustfully fantastical. 

Leareth

Sep 29, 2015
*grins* Hell, this is the fanfic that introduced me to CoC. So I suppose I have the author to blame for my descent into depravity...