Confused

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
So uh... I tried to talk to the Tanuki Witch lady to increase my Feracity but it only made me go into Heat/Rut and didn't raise the actual score. Contrary to that, if I select Sterile from character creation, does it make it impossible for you to be pregnant? (obviously not with eggnancies) or if you're a male, your sperm can't impregnate?

The other thing I'd like to inquire about is how the heck do you get Kinu to a Kitsune Hime?

Rear Admiral Chimera

Jan 12, 2017
Meira will induce the champ into heat/rut if they have enough feracity (the scene specifies that she won't increase the stat further and afflicts them with the need to breed instead).
Having a sterile champ will remove the ability to breed with other characters (excluding Kiyoko while she is trapped in the orb).
If you do not mind spoilers, check the wiki on how to guide Kinu towards that path.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Meira will induce the champ into heat/rut if they have enough feracity (the scene specifies that she won't increase the stat further and afflicts them with the need to breed instead).
Having a sterile champ will remove the ability to breed with other characters (excluding Kiyoko while she is trapped in the orb).
If you do not mind spoilers, check the wiki on how to guide Kinu towards that path.

Was looking for more of a direct answer if possible, that sounds like all the stuff I tried reading before but still don't understand

Shrike675

Apr 8, 2021
Was looking for more of a direct answer if possible, that sounds like all the stuff I tried reading before but still don't understand
If she only puts you into heat/rut, it means you hit the limit and can't make it go any higher.

Picking sterile at character creation means the PC can't impregnate or get impregnated through having sex.

Finally, getting Kinu to Kitsune Hime depends on the choices you pick when the game procs Kinu's events upon entering the dream and crossing her tile. It's a little hard to explain in words, so I recommend you check Kinu's wiki article.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
If she only puts you into heat/rut, it means you hit the limit and can't make it go any higher.

Picking sterile at character creation means the PC can't impregnate or get impregnated through having sex.

Finally, getting Kinu to Kitsune Hime depends on the choices you pick when the game procs Kinu's events upon entering the dream and crossing her tile. It's a little hard to explain in words, so I recommend you check Kinu's wiki article.

Thank you!!!

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
As a rule of thumb pick choices for Kinu that agree with how Kyioko sees things

Thanks!

Also a couple other things I've thought of:

Can you make your character Sterile without choosing the perk in character creation? How?
Can you squirt without taking the Messy O perk? How?
Can you essentially gain the benefits of Size Queen without taking the perk at the start? How?

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
Thanks!

Also a couple other things I've thought of:

Can you make your character Sterile without choosing the perk in character creation? How?
Can you essentially gain the benefits of Size Queen without taking the perk at the start? How?
You can temporarily induce infertility or impotence by using Brownleaf Tea (infertile) or Blank Powder (impotent), available very cheaply from Ivris. Those effects persist until the player removes them by use of a Pink Draught (also available cheaply from Ivris). The only character that bypasses impotence is Kiyoko; the only characters that bypass infertility are those that implant eggborne butt-babies.

Increasing character wetness should, IIRC, be able to make Champ a squirter. Bovum Sherry alchemically refined with Lush Orchid should be able to do that.

I don't think anything apart from the Size Queen and Stretchy perks affects orifice insertion recovery rates. Capacity, however, will go up if Champ gets fucked by bigger dicks.

Burnerbro

Oct 24, 2020
Both of the male and female temporary infertility items have been at some point changed to work indefinitely until you take the reversing agent. So you just take one or both as necessary, and you never need to worry about live pregnancies again.

All you need to squirt is run your character's vaginal wetness score high enough (up to 3 or 4, IIRC). Several items allow you to crank that value up: Bovum Sherry being the easiest to obtain (you just need to talk to Khor'Minos border guards)and is suffient to become a squirter, while Bimbo Brew and Virility Booster are able to raise it to the absolute maximum.

AFAIK, you there are currently no TF items that raise your character's bonus vaginal or anal capacity upon use. Similarly, outside of that starter perk you can't cap the stretching of the orifices at 50% or make them to stay gaping longer.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Both of the male and female temporary infertility items have been at some point changed to work indefinitely until you take the reversing agent. So you just take one or both as necessary, and you never need to worry about live pregnancies again.

All you need to squirt is run your character's vaginal wetness score high enough (up to 3 or 4, IIRC). Several items allow you to crank that value up: Bovum Sherry being the easiest to obtain (you just need to talk to Khor'Minos border guards)and is suffient to become a squirter, while Bimbo Brew and Virility Booster are able to raise it to the absolute maximum.

AFAIK, you there are currently no TF items that raise your character's bonus vaginal or anal capacity upon use. Similarly, outside of that starter perk you can't cap the stretching of the orifices at 50% or make them to stay gaping longer.

Thank you so much for all this info!!! I didn't know the week-long infertility items (mainly the Brown Leaf) was actually permanent unless counter-acted... that's amazing!!!

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Is the ghostlight 'toy' you can get from Lady Evergreen the same one Cait has?

Wait... does Cait get the toy when you first meet her?

EDIT with more questions:

1) Does the ghostlight produce 'normal' cum? Does the character (that uses it) get pleasure from it?
2) Is the ghostlight affected by Virility chance?

... Is Wyvern Venom some sort of aphrodisiac?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-08-01 181902.png
    Screenshot 2021-08-01 181902.png
    90.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

Lone Wolf115

Is the ghostlight 'toy' you can get from Lady Evergreen the same one Cait has?

Wait... does Cait get the toy when you first meet her?

EDIT with more questions:

1) Does the ghostlight produce 'normal' cum? Does the character (that uses it) get pleasure from it?

... Is Wyvern Venom some sort of aphrodisiac?
Yes.
No you gotta talk or just walk up interact then take your leave.
No
No
The ghostlight is a strapon essentially.
Yes
Btw like your profile picture and how you used one of the twins as your picture (I forgot her name.)

Reactions: Burnerbro

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
1] It's ectoplasm, not real cum. Yes, the user feels pleasure like it was a real penis, because magic. Also because writing convenience.

2) No. You can't impregnate anyone but Astral Plane Kiyoko with a ghostlight and that's only because of Shenanigans.

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Yes.
No you gotta talk or just walk up interact then take your leave.
No
No
The ghostlight is a strapon essentially.
Yes
Btw like your profile picture and how you used one of the twins as your picture (I forgot her name.)

Aww thanks! It's Syrish, although I am starting to like Liresh a bit more though

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
1] It's ectoplasm, not real cum. Yes, the user feels pleasure like it was a real penis, because magic. Also because writing convenience.

2) No. You can't impregnate anyone but Astral Plane Kiyoko with a ghostlight and that's only because of Shenanigans.

Okay, thanks!

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
Is the gender you select in the options affect how you are referred to, or is the gender you select at character creation more prominent in choices/pronouns?

i.e Starting as Male but having preferred gender was Female?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Is the gender you select in the options affect how you are referred to, or is the gender you select at character creation more prominent in choices/pronouns?
If you move the gender preference away from Auto, the game will refer to you exclusively with pronouns appropriate to the chosen gender. Auto (aka the game's default) uses the gender the game assigns you based on these factors to decide which pronouns to use.

Last edited:

Ravengem

Jul 25, 2021
If you move the gender preference away from Auto, the game will refer to you exclusively with pronouns appropriate to the chosen gender. Auto (aka the game's default) uses the gender the game assigns you based on these factors to decide which pronouns to use.

Thank you! That clears up a lot and was actually wondering that as well..

Now onto something else that confuses me:

Fur Skin +/- Furred Limbs?
Is furred skin basically replace your 'normal' skin with fur? How would that look like?
Does Furred Limbs make your limbs extra furry?

Exrav

Apr 17, 2020
Fur Skin +/- Furred Limbs?
Is furred skin basically replace your 'normal' skin with fur? How would that look like?
Does Furred Limbs make your limbs extra furry?
Fur Skin means your entire body has fur, Furred Limbs is only your limbs.