Hey everyone!
I've been playing TiTS off and on for years, and have posted here a few times before. One of the biggest challenges for penis havers in the game is for a lot of scenes, the dick don't fit. So to combat that, I would keep a stack of Condensol on hand. However there's certainly a challenge with some scenes, because there is no way to know if your dick is too big the first time.
Condensol is a pill. it works pretty instantaneously. So say, just like being asked to put on a condom, a partner could ask you to take a Condensol pill or two before you couple. Problem is, this mechanic or option isn't build into the "select a penis" mechanic TiTS employs.
So! I'd like to propose a mechanic where condensol is presented as an option during sex scenes. could even make it so if a penis haver will penetrate the PC that could be an option if the PC's orifice is too small.
I'm sure this will require some heavy lift because the TiTS codebase must be large by this point. But I think the change would allow a lot more options for the hung PC that did not plan ahead.
PS, thanks to the team for making such an amazing and wonderful game.
-Dog
I've been playing TiTS off and on for years, and have posted here a few times before. One of the biggest challenges for penis havers in the game is for a lot of scenes, the dick don't fit. So to combat that, I would keep a stack of Condensol on hand. However there's certainly a challenge with some scenes, because there is no way to know if your dick is too big the first time.
Condensol is a pill. it works pretty instantaneously. So say, just like being asked to put on a condom, a partner could ask you to take a Condensol pill or two before you couple. Problem is, this mechanic or option isn't build into the "select a penis" mechanic TiTS employs.
So! I'd like to propose a mechanic where condensol is presented as an option during sex scenes. could even make it so if a penis haver will penetrate the PC that could be an option if the PC's orifice is too small.
I'm sure this will require some heavy lift because the TiTS codebase must be large by this point. But I think the change would allow a lot more options for the hung PC that did not plan ahead.
PS, thanks to the team for making such an amazing and wonderful game.
-Dog