Complex yet simple submission.

Feringaralin

May 8, 2016
Candy flavored as well as ice cream flavored milk or cum for the new ice area.

1: candy or syrup injector to make cum a flavored jelly or topping for ice cream

2: Cream injector to make it thicken like ice cream

3: a seed to injector to make you like the candy shelly in the Tarvos station

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
You can keep them here if you plan on writing any of those items, save the text in google docs and place links to said docs in the original post. Otherwise, I'd recommend not posting at all and contacting any of the writers listed here to commission them to write them for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Just post it in the ideas forum so Savin knows he has to write it.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Nah I think he is just a drama queen, this is the internet after all.

Me? A drama queen? What part of me pointing you to the rules on how to go about getting something you like in the game do you perceive as "attempting to cause drama"?

Feringaralin

May 8, 2016
Me? A drama queen? What part of me pointing you to the rules on how to go about getting something you like in the game do you perceive as "attempting to cause drama"?

I was talking about Noobsaleh. Also it kinda needs a generalized where to post what guide. I got lost x.x

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
I was talking about Noobsaleh. Also it kinda needs a generalized where to post what guide. I got lost x.x

Oh...         I assumed you were referring to me since razorrozar quoted me with this:

You can keep them here if you plan on writing any of those items, save the text in google docs and place links to said docs in the original post. Otherwise, I'd recommend not posting at all and contacting any of the writers listed here to commission them to write them for you.

I think this is the thread you meant to link to.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Does @Magic Ted really have to put "READ THIS FIRST" in every rules topic he posts?  ¬¬

E: Eyyy, 100 posts.

Feringaralin

May 8, 2016
Well can this be moved to an appropriate thread?

(Miss read the listings sorry about that NotYouNorl Thought someone was hopping on the troll trolly. Glad to see they aren't it's why I like the Fenoxo comunity <3) 

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
noobie is obviously the resident drama queen here at FenForums. I think pretty much every single thread-derailing rant or absurdly pretentious soapbox speech has had "noobsaleh" right there to the left of it.

*whistles innocently*

*sweats*

Funny, they must have changed the rules of spelling while I wasn't looking. :p

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
Now now |\/| we need to take credit for our share of those derailments. You and I are pretty good at derailing things also :p

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Misty, you have too many ways of referring to you. I shit you not I've gotten confused every single time I've heard:

Misty
MP
Princess
Harpy Princess
HP
V
|V|

Pretty much anything that wasn't MysteriousPerson (which isn't even technically your forum name). Not because it's confusing, but because I am a generally confused person.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Misty, you have too many ways of referring to you. I shit you not I've gotten confused every single time I've heard:

Misty
MP
Princess
Harpy Princess
HP
V
|V|

Pretty much anything that wasn't MysteriousPerson (which isn't even technically your forum name). Not because it's confusing, but because I am a generally confused person.

You will always be able to tell it's Mysty, for Mysty lives in all our hearts.