A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-Not at first... o-once we clear the city, though, I likely will."

Himeya adjusted the straps, finally giving a trot in place before moving forward and away from the door. It would likely be closed once they left, Hinata's armor against Charlotte's back. His arms wrapped partially around her, taking the reins alongside her with a small blush.

"Don't worry, I got you..."

Pulling back gently on the reins, Himeya looked back shyly before giving powerful beats of the large wings, the spark of natural magic visible as he beat and form winds stronger than he might naturally. Like Kitsune, it seemed magic was involved in the mighty Pegasus and their kind needing it to boost their flight. Beat by beat, Hunata securing her between his arms and preventing her from sliding back as he slid his feet into the stirrups. Foot by foot they climbed, rising out of the streets and over the mountain-carved town.

"Don't look down... y-y-you might panic and fall! L-look ahead over the range and coast far below!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She shuts her eyes tight, tails squeezing Hinata and her ears lie flat against her head and she feels the rush of air. After a while her ears go back to normal and she relaxes a little bit, opening her eyes and looking around at the landscape. "Wow, it really is beatiful up here, terrifying but beautiful..." she looks to the mountains and the coast, the glitering blue sea looking quite calm. "WOOHOO!!" She raises an arm up in a fist as she gets used to it, but quickly returns it to the reins after there is a gust of wind. "Goodbye, my homeland." The snow capped mountains she calls home slowly disappear below the horizon behind them, the sun sitting low over the sea and creating brilliant orange patterns on the gentle low waves.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A few days later...

Himeya was flying lower than he had been the last few days, the moon having been up only a short time. The cold mountains had been left behind, the large forest and swamps that separated Atayo around them. Hinata squeezed his arms on either side of Charlotte, gently tugging back the reign to cause the pegataur to come to a flying halt, the two tilted but Hinata's riding skills keeping them in place.

"Himeya, the clearing near one of the Atayo River's channels! To the southwest there! Land there and we'll camp for the night!" "Y-Yes, milord! I-I-I... w-will try!"

Giving a lurch of his body, the pegataur adjusted his course and began flying the short hundred or so meters to the clearing. It was beside a gentle flowing but about 8 meters wide river, the reeds cut away and the ground solid. And as they swooped down, Himeya landed and trotted mostly across the clearing. Sweat covered his forehead, panting lightly from the lengthy day of flying. In superb weather and with a single rider, a pegasus or Pegataur could fly faster than a normal horse... but the silver-haired lad was far from carrying a light load in good conditions. Hinata would finally lower one of the arms around Charlotte, looking about the clearing as he spoke up.

"Careful getting down... your legs could have fallen asleep. We can remove my back and set up some shelter beside the river. That way, we can get cleaned up in it, since it flows outward toward the north..." "I-I... uh... w-wouldn't mind some food, either... I-I might try to fish with my bow so you both can have something that isn't a v-vegetable..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Don't worry, i'll be fiii ahhhhh!" She steps out of the sadle, stumbling and nearly falling over, putting a hand against Himeya's horse body to steady herself. Her breathing slows down after the brief panick, tentatively taking a step away and stretching, breasts straining against the kimono as she stretches and arches her back. "Ahhh that feels better, i guess i can get a fire going if Himeya is gonna fish us something and you can pitch the tent up."

She pulls her own pack off Himeya's side as well as a small pot, taking a look inside and pulling out a few various vegetables and a small firemaking kit. "These are gonna go off soon, i kept them cold for as long as possible but i can't use any more magic before we get there without a meal. I'll get started." She clears an area near the river of twigs, going into the forest and bringing out a few large sticks and logs. Not long after she has a mid sized fire burning with the pot to the side ready to cook some food.

Last edited by a moderator:

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With Charlotte dismounting, Hinata had carefully lowered as well. But rather than set-off right away, he held Himeya up with the pegataur shyly looking back. Between her work, she could see the boy as Hinata unloaded the gear and saddle with his tail ever so gently shaking despite how it was bound up. Once the remaining packs, bow, reins, and saddle were all bundled up in a pile, Himeya had looked back and gently rubbed where it had been so long. The new retainer moved to pat the horse's covered by firm horse rump that practically caused the winged horse-boy blush and visibly lock up.

"Good work today, Himeya... why not rest for a while before you go-" "N-n-no! I-I-I u-uh... uh... f-fish! Uh... first! Yes!"

If the samurai had been further from the pegataur, he'd have likely caught side of the aroused prick hanging beneath Himeya as he shifted in place, using his legs and shifting his weight ever so gently to keep it from falling too far into the open. He'd grab hold of his bow and make a trot for the river as the young Yamamoto brother blinks and gives a shrug. Turning to grab his pack, he'd move to join Charlotte near the fire and begun unloading the same half-shelter from before. He'd angle it so it blocked vision from anyone on their side of the river, facing it toward the opposite side of the water that Himeya was now wading through almost up to the edge of his covering sheet-like cloth. To his credit, he had strung a hook-like cord from his arrows to his quiver, loading an arrow before slowing and waiting. Bow-fishing was far from perfect, but with his stature and base for shooting in the somewhat deep and gentle river, it meant that the pegataur wasn't going to be troubled. The trap lined up his shot, firing through the surface of the water. Thrashing could be heard from the river, a tug of the rope pulling a small but girthy dick-shaped fish from the water. They were named, of course, by the perverted settlers from Reisig. Initially, such fish were known as Atayo Bass, but had come to be called the Cockfish with the spread of the foreign people.

"I-I'll try to catch t-two more... s-so... um... n-n-no need to join me in the river!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
After she was happy with the fire, putting a few more logs in, she chops up the vegetables with a knife and fills the pot with water, putting it over the fire and letting it start to boil. "I'll boil some of this veg up and we can eat it with a fish each... i never noticed in the air but on the ground, this place really is a lot warmer, gonna have a bath in the river when we've eaten to cool down." She opens the front of her kimono, exposing her impressive cleavage and pulls her socks off before putting her shoes back on, leaving the black thighhighs on a log next to the fire.

"Ahh that feels better, alright Himeya you nearly done? I'm gonna put the veg in." She picks up the sliced vegetables and throws them into the boiling water in the pot, stirring it every so often with a wooden spoon. She gets three sharp sticks for Himeya's fish to be cooked on and leaves them by the fire.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya didn't respond, the blush on his face as he tried to snag his three fish. Hinata, however, certainly had a response as he finished putting together the half-tent. Specifically, the bulge forming in his pants as his eyes watched her exposed cleavage.

"I wouldn't mind you finishing up that food... it's been days since we've... er... uh... had sex, you know?"

He'd been somewhat quiet as he finished speaking and started the process of removing his armor. He didn't seem ready to remove the sword due to them camping in the forest, but he did seem trying to make himself comfortable. But the Pegataur's clopping would probably distract her, the trappy face of Himeya holding a smile as he trotted back with three fish along the same arrow. Some of the covering shawl of his lower body had got wet and clung to the sides of his body but the smile on his face suggested he didn't mind. He'd offer the fish-sticking arrow to the Kitsune, flashing Hinata the exact smile with some significant pride.

"I-I'm happy to s-s-serve, L-Lord Hinata! Y-You and Charlotte should have more than enough fish here for both of you!" "It looks that way. We appreciate the effort, Himeya... but you should soak and take off your clothes." "W-W-What!?" "They could do with a cleaning from all our flying, right? You might as well clean them while we rest. All three of us might need to do so, honestly..."

With Himeya moving both hands to his chest, he'd look to Charlotte and seem to only just notice her exposed tits. Immediately, a blush overtook his face and he turned to quickly trot back to the river. Despite how he seemed okay with suggesting that he'd suck Hinata off days ago, Himeya seemed far from used to either of the two showing skin. While he waded into the river, Hinata lifted his right hand toward the fire to soak in some of the warmth a bit.

"Maybe we can hold off until Himeya heads to sleep... I don't know how to do anything with how badly we seem to affect him and send him trotting off..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She pouts as she uses rhe knife to cut six thick fillets and puts them over the fire on the sticks. "Awww, and i was planing on bathing naked, see how far i could push it until he just bent me over.... i guess it can wait." She turns the sticks, the fish starting to cook. "Himeya, its nearly done!" She shouts over to him, moving the pot off the heat and putfing a small pile of cooked vegetables each onto the three plates.

She then takes the fish off the sticks, giving each of them a decent sized meal. "Here you go." She passes a plate to Hinata and starts eating her own, letting out a satisfied noise after taking the first bite. "Mmm that's good, although i do need something else to fill me up completely..." she runs a tail against Hinatas bulge and bites her bottom lip. "I guess we all should wash our clothes though, while we have the chance." She carries on eating, wolfing down the meal.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya hadn't responded as he removed his clothes with enough embarrassment to be seen glowing red from the river. Hinata had taken the plate and plucked one of the fillets from his to give it a taste. It certainly seemed like he enjoyed it, but the moment her tail had brushed against the bulge and she'd cutely bit her lip caused Hinata to painfully look her way.

"It seems like you're trying to see how much you can push me... keep it up and you're going to be the one walking funny next time. As your master, you shouldn't be trying to rile me up unless you want to get punished..."

He'd said the last part without any sort of belief to it, clearly not used to the idea that he more or less ran the lives of both Himeya and Charlotte now. But they'd be interrupted as his gaze went to a rather amazing sight near the river. Specifically, the bare form of both halves of Himeya. With the shawl removed, his horse-rump and cock could be seen even from this distance. The bare human half was slim and lacking of any muscle, the slimming figure almost womanly. He wasn't like some of the trappy boys who had small breasts, his chest like any other thin man's body. His face was red as he'd keep trotting back toward them with his shawl and clothes wrapped in a wet bundle in both his arms, his wings partially curled around him as if to shield his form somewhat.

"I-I-I w-washed them... m-m-may I p-put th-them beside the f-fire? I-I should probably lay b-beside it too, s-so... um... d-d-don't look at m-me, okay? D-Down there, I-I'd rather n-n-not be watched..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Oh my... that really is big." She blushes at the good look she gets of his huge horse dick, practislly salivating at the sight. She finishes her mea, and takes the plate down to the river, washing it in the water before putting it beside the fire to dry. She walks up to Himeya, hugging his human half from behind and pressing her milky breasts into his back. "You really are adorable sometimes, although that dick seems ready for action even if you arent." She gives him a quick teasing kiss on the cheek before walking back to the river.

When she gets to the river she takes her kimono off, almost painfully slowly to tease the two guys behind her, she steps into the water as she takes it off fully, exposing her large ass in the thong to her companions. "Like what you see?" She says with a finger to her lips, she undoes her ponytail, snowy hair cascading down her back. Then she slips out of the underwear as well, leaving her soaked clothes by the river bank as she rubs her naked body all over, gasping as her roaming hands catch her hardening nipples. "The water, it's nice and cold. I dont want to leave!"

She seems at home in the frigid water, stepping futher into the water and washing the dirt and grime out of her thickly furred tails. When she is done washing she steps out and picks up her clothes, walking up to the fire and hanging the wet garments up near the fire on the shelter. Her skin is slick with water and reflects the dancing orange fire. The tails are heavy with water and she spreads them out near the fire and shakes them, sending droplets of water spraying everywhere,

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the teasing she had delivered to Himeya, it was hard to believe the trap was even capable of moving. He painfully moved and lowered to the ground beside the fire, his wings working to get some of the warmth flowing out to him to help dry him off. As such, he missed the show that Hinata got. The samurai's cock had grown more than hard enough to make him forget the horse boy was shy, taking no time in starting to remove his gi and ignore the food he had yet to finish. While the pegataur prepared to start eating, trying to no doubt tune out her gasping, the younger of the Yamamoto brothers finished disrobing mere moments after Charlotte arrived to dry herself off. The water spraying caught the attention of Himeya, his wing parting just enough to look for the Kitsune. He'd be surprised no doubt almost as much as Charlotte as Hinata walked up behind her with both hands moving up and to grasp her large mammories. His cock pushed between her nice ass and rude down between her legs, sliding ever so gently across the entrance to both her breeding hole and her backdoor.

"Teasing Himeya like you've been doing... you should be careful you don't make me jealous..."

One of his hands would slide down to her pussy, gently pushing and messing with her clit. He had her in a nice and firm hold, seeming ready to return more than enough teasing. Himeya could be seen blushing nearby, not even trying to avert his eyes from the two's clear preparation for sex.

"U-Uh... um... uh... L-Lord Hinata... nnnngh~... y-you both don't need to d-do that... w-watching is the w-w-worst..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Charlotte jumps in suprise at the suddenness of Hinatas foreplay but quickly gives way to the teasing. She lets out a moan, using one of her hands to squeeze the other pillowy breast, her nipples pop out as gets more and more turned on, thin streams of milk spraying onto the ground in front of the lusty pair with each squeeze of her boobs. "Mmm which hole do you want Hinata? Can you fuck my pussy, I haven't had a good meal in so long...." She squeezes her juicy thighs around the cock, her pussy lips slick with water and her own desire, making the inside of her thighs even more lubricated and allowing Hinatas thrusting cock to slide in and out effortlessly.

She seems to be drying off now, although her dripping pussy ensures her inner thighs stay slick with lubricant in full view of the trappy pegataur. She gives a come hither look to Himeya, using her free hand to beckon him over, Charlotte lets out another lewd moan as Hinata teases her sensitive love button. "Hey Himeya i have two holes so both of you boys can share.... i'm sure you wanna know how good my tight asshole feels...." She turns her head to the side, grabbing hold of Hinatas chin and pulling him in for a sloppy kiss, sticking her tongue in his mouth as her other hand continues milking her large, fluid filled, breast.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata, despite his attempt to lead, was a bit shocked at her sudden kiss. However, that didn't stop him from groping her funbags slightly harder while returning it and dragging her down and to the ground. Sitting with her in his lap, his prick was angled nicely up along her lewd and wet curves. Spreading her legs to get deeper and unintentionally give the now watching Himeya a show, he would break the kiss just long enough to whisper in her ear.

"With how much time we've spent with this ass against me on that saddle, I'd rather take the back one..."

His eyes would turn to Himeya, the trap's face in shock and his arms rubbing his connected waist as he tried to fight off his own lust.

"Himeya... she's been teasing you a whole lot, right?" "W-W-Well... th-that's not-" "It's alright... I'm giving you permission. I want you to pound upfront and I'll fill the back. It'll feel a lot tighter for both of us and give her a lot less to tease about."

Emphasizing his offer to the stunned and speechless trap, Hinata would turn and pull Charlotte back and on top of him. Both hands moved to her large tits, one knocking hers off, before placing the palms over the nipples and simply supporting them. She could feel his prick rubbing up and along her, the samurai having grown far more bold. He didn't wait very long before kissing her neck and cheek, trying to get her to turn and return the kiss to properly make-out with her. The pegataur had already got up, unsure of his place in the experience as he cautiously walked forward. And as he moved to join them in the crescent-like shelter, the fire illuminated the object of Charlotte's lust for the last few days. The Kitsune could see the bashful and nervous trappy boy's foot-and-three inches of horse meat, the rather small package hanging just behind it. He'd move to stand over them, bending his human half over to look at them more closely. Hinata was focused on the foreplay, but Himeya was looking to Charlotte.

"U-Uh... um... I-I've never... y-you know... d-done this with someone on the ground... h-how should I... f-f-fuck you? M-My p-penis is r-really hoping to have fun, b-but... um... I-I don't know how to exactly... do this."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Although she had taken the lead the last time they had fun Charlottes strong submissive streak comes out in full force as Hinata treats her roughly and takes control of their threesome. "Are you sure Himeya can feed me? I didn't think pegataurs had any kind of magical ability..." her hips buckle upon seeing Himeya's giant dick, making her land on top of Hinata and squashing his dick in between their bodies. "Ohh fuck that looks good." She says between quick breaths before regaining enough strength to raise herself up with both arms and legs, lining her tight asshole up with the head of Hinatas cock amd impaling herself in one quick motion, her slick backdoor and the girlcum already on the dick makes it slide in easily, spreading her hole open.

She lets out a lewd moan as her emtpy hole is suddenly filled by meat, Charlottes tight asshole squeezing and greedily milking the cock buried inside. She regains just enough strength to bounce up and down weakly but it will be up to Hinata if he wants to pump the kitsunes tight rear thoroughly, her arms go limp and she lays back on top of him, just her hips moving slowly. With one shaking hand she spreads her pussy open, giving Himeya a good view of her pink convulsing insides, drenched in lubricant. "Just stick it in and fuck me hard.... don't worry kitsunes dont break as easily as humans." Using a tail she rubs the length of his thick cock, guiding it towards her waiting hole and teasing the sensitive rod with her warm soft fur. Then she notices Hinata trying to make out with her, she turns her head around and pulls him into a long kiss, lasting a fair few minutes and her tongue dances around inside Hinata's mouth, chasing his tongue around as she raises and lowers her wide shaking hips.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The moan from being accepted into the Kitsune's backdoor cut through the night and filled the clearing, Hinata's hands almost squeezing her tits from the sheer pleasure. Her guidance offered toward Himeya didn't interest him in the slightest, raising his legs to be bent with his feet on the ground and effectively bringing Charlotte up as if she were in missionary position. The samurai used the new position to push his hips up to meet her own, the dick stretching her anal walls and giving an audible but soft smack as their hips collided and he gave her ass a powerful knock from his groin. With Himeya carefully moving closer and letting her tails guide his prick, he'd sit as if he were a dog with his hands moving up to both his mouth and one of his nipples. The trappy boy rubbed his right nipple while biting his lip in uncertainty, his hand resting on his chin as he watched his large prick get aligned. The flared head bumped against her entrance for all but a moment, the Pegatau giving a soft upward beat of his wings to slip the nearly four-inch wide cock into the human-like cunt. The trappy boy let out a moan and lost his footing, dropping to his knees and seeming quite uncomfortable for all but a moment before he rose up entirely.

He'd not removed himself, however, effectively pulling the Kitsune up and off of Hinata before she plopped off the tip of the horse prick. The head smacked into her belly, his dick oozing pre-cum as even Hinata broke the kiss to look up at the shamed pegataur.

"I-I-I'm sorry! L-Laying down like this, i-i-it's n-not how my p-people do it! F-Forgi-" "It's okay! A-At least we didn't end up hurting anyone... nghhh~... fuck, I was really getting in there, too... we'll just move for now."

He'd sit up just slightly with his hands keeping Charlotte nice and balanced atop him all the time. He'd look around the riverbank, taking enough time before spotting a large rock in the shallowest parts of the water.

"There... Charlotte and me can get up on that rock... it looks about tall enough for you to mount her if we do that." "R-R-Really? I-I'm not-" "It's okay... Charlotte wants to share and you deserve some reward, don't you think? We'll just move..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Although she looked more than a little dissapointed she stands up on shaky legs, lube dripling down her inner thighs. "Oh... ok Hinata, lets go over there then." She stands beside Himeya, giving him a one armed hug while her other hand gets to work on her pussy, noisily fingering herself and moaning slightly every time she rubs her clit. "It's ok Himeya, sex is only fun when we're all having a good time after all." She brings the soaked finger to her lips and sucks her lubricant off it, then she pulls him in for a kiss. Himeya can taste her delicious girlcum on her lips before she breaks the kiss, walking slowly to the rock and wobbling slightly.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata would have led the way, giving a small stretch as he was the first one up on the rock. The Pegataur couldn't even move, his eyes looking to her lips when she had brought the fingers up. Safe to say, the trappy boy couldn't resist her kiss. Looking like he'd partially melted and panting as she made her way over, his wings lazily lowered to rest against his body. The sound of his hooves could be heard even as Hinata would help Charlotte up and into his lap, spinning the girl around to face the trappy lad at eye-level. Hinata's hands moved to support the Kitsune's thighs and spread her legs, pressing his cock up against her butt in a sign that she should rise up and mount him. Meanwhile, the trap had made his way over and bent over with ease to put his hands on either side of her pussy.

"U-U-Um... y-you... look r-really tight... a-are you sure you'll be able t-to... um... t-t-take me?"

While he had been seeming to study her, however, Hinata's rubbing and shifting of Charlotte in his lap caused the cock to drop out from between her shapely form and smacking Himeya on his lips. As if trained, the Pegataur immediately dropped to his knees and just barely caught his upper half from slamming face-first into the rock. His face was pressed up against the cock, Hinata looking over Charlotte's shoulder with a blush.

"E-Er... sorry, Himeya, I- nnngh~!?"

Hinata's hands squeezed the foxgirl's thighs, unintentionally lifting her legs a bit more as her sloppy cunt leaked onto his now-attended to cock. With both his hands on the rock in-front of him and side-by-side, the pegataur was kissing the tip of the cock with his eyes closed. While he'd not taken a woman, it seemed that he had been trained to handle cock... so much so that he only opened his eyes to look lustfully at the two while Hinata moaned into Charlotte's shoulder.

"Mmmf~... obek~... guhk~..."

His hair hid his purple eyes partially, but as he took the length deeper and deeper he was trying to see if Charlotte wanted attention to the holes that were drawing closer to his face in his attempts to keep the samurai's prick nice and warm.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Hey now." She pouts, looking annoyed as Himeya takes the cock in his mouth. "That dick is mine tonight, you can have it some other time...." She gently pushes him off with a tail, lining herself up with the cock. Then Charlotte slowly slides down, gasping as it first enters her but stops before she is fully impaled, just the head inside her soft warm insides. "How is it, Is your kitsune cocksleeve the perfect temperature for your dick?" She reaches back and grabs his hands, putting them on her wide hips and wiggles them slightly, inviting him to slam her down.

"Don't worry, i'll be fine... i just nnnngh i just need that dick in me now!" She grabs hold of him wither her now free hands and pushes his face into her leg soaking cunny for a few seconds, moaning as his nose hits her oversensitive clit. Then she lets go, using her hands to spread apart her wet pussy and showing her stretchy pink insides to the pegataur, she uses one hand to rub her clit, her juices running down and onto Hinatas cock still barely inside her.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya had given a gasp of his own when he was pushed off, only missed by the fact that the samurai moaned at his sudden return to the cozy backdoor.

"A-Ahhhh~... p-perfect!"

He didn't need to wait long, his hands moved to her hips. It only took a moment of a wiggle before slamming her down and onto his cock, the impact loud enough to echo. Hinata moved to kiss her neck and leaned back after she had given her invitation to Himeya. His hands moved to wrap around her stomach as he thrusted his hips up and into her in their now laying back position, the river's gentle flow disrupted near the rock from the sheer motion atop it. But it was far from over, as Himeya had taken a nice cunt to the face before all of the motion... and now he finally seemed to have some courage. Both of his forelegs came up and down atop the rock, his hands moving to rest on Charlotte's tits. It was only with him atop her that she'd realize just how big the trappy horse was. While he looked frail and girly, he was a guy and a pegataur. And the cock that smacked lewdly between her legs was testament to that, half of it visible to the the Kitsune between her cleavage as he pushed them to the sides to show her.

"I-I... I'm going to make it up to you and Lord Hinata! S-S-So please, endure!"

He'd lean his human half forward more, pinning her tits in place with his chest and moving his hands to take hold of her wrists and pin them at her sides. With Hinata kissing and suckling on her neck, it gave the bow-wielding trap the chance to lean in and kiss her. The taste of both her cunt and Hinata's pre was shared between them, along with an almost corny (ha!) taste. He was far from the somewhat inexperience kisser that Hinata was, trying to tongue dance with the Kitsune as a budding pressure would make itself known between her legs. The flared head was pushing into her hole once more... but this time Himeya wasn't slipping away. Even Hinata had hesitated, moaned, and thrown his head back as the massive horse cock pushed into the cunt inch-by-inch and in exchange tightening the hole he was buried in. At the rate he was going the white-haired boy was going to be giving her a nice stomach-bump thanks to the large dick, moaning and pressing into the kiss from the foreign and the loss of his cock's virginity.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Ooohh fuuuu... so full!" She wiggles her hips to help the huge cock into her tight hole, gasping and moaning as she is stuffed full of dick. Himeya can feel her distended belly pressing against him, the outline of the flared cock showing up on her normally flat stomach. She returns the long kiss, chasing his tongue around their mouths as she is slowly stuffed, her pussy stretching to accomodate the giant rod. Although her pussy is impossibly tight around his horse dick Hinata can tell he is nowhere near her maximum limit, if her body even has one.

She pulls out of the kiss, panting and moaning as Hinata teases her neck with his light kisses, her asshole is even tighter than before, the huge dick squashing his dick inside and making it near impossible to move even with her wet back hole, self lubricating when turned on like most kitsunes, at least from her tribe, have. "D...do it harder!" The horny kitsune pushes her hips up as much as she can, forcing as much of the dick as possible inside her although she looks sad when she feels it isnt all the way in. "Put it a.... all in me, i can take it!" She grits her teeth, both tails wrapping around the pegataurs waist and pulling him in much faster than he was pushing into her before. 

After a short while he is almost all the way inside, her asshole now near painfully tight as her stomach shows the outline of a huge cock filling her up. She squeezes down weakly with both holes, eyes rolling back but she doesn't black out, showing she can take a lot without blacking out from the pleasure. "Nnnngghh." She cant talk or think properly any more, her entire being filled with juicy cock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Inch by inch, fueled by the moans of Hinata and the begging of Charlotte, the trappy boy kept her nice and pinned as he both moved closer and fed more of his huge cock into her. It didn't take long for him to realize, even as a trap, that he would need to take the initiative if he wanted to get off. With Hinata panting and not daring to move, Himeya finally released Charlotte's wrists once he was positive she was fully wedged onto his brick. He'd lift his human half away somewhat and rest his hands on the girl's jugs, his face flushing as he smiled.

"D-Don't worry, L-Lord Hinata... I-I-I'll make sure that you both enjoy it!" "W-W-Waitdon'tmoveYEEEEEAHHHHH~!"

Hinata howled as Himeya gave the slightest of pulls back and brushed the extended and entrapping anal wall against the smaller prick. The bulge lowered ever so slightly for only a moment before it came back, Himeya giving a soft but powerful thrust. Inside of Charlotte, her womb had practically been stretched to accept him... but the look on his face said it all. Compared to Hinata, the pegataur's tongue had rolled out and his face was flushed with satisfaction.

"O-O-Oooooh~... s-so... t-t-tight! I-It's like... u-u-using M-Master Jiro's toys!"

His human half remained still, blissfully staring off into the sky as he brought his hips back and gave another powerful thrust, his balls smacking lewdly against the shaft of Hinata's cock and Charlotte's well-stretched pussy. Hinata's arms were just above the bulge in their grip, having been forced to move after the invasion stuffed her so thoroughly, but his grip tightened ever so slightly as he lustfully looked up at Himeya. The trap looked down, meeting his eyes and then lewdly smiling to Charlotte. With the cock-crushing tightness on the border between pain and pleasure, the samurai bit the Kitsune's neck ever so gently as Himeya began to almost dazedly but thoroughly work her with five of his inches. With a dick as long as his, of course, that meant it was only a third of it... but the smack of his body against hers and the shaking force was enough to make the sex better than pounding her a mile a minute with such a cock. She was being treated to a rare experience of breeding with one of the largest types of monsterkin, even if he lacked the monster-dick.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
""I bet...nnnn... I make a better living onahole than any of those toys though..... oh fuck my womb! It's soooo full!" She writhes around on top of hinata as her cervix spreads open and her womb is stretched out by the thick cock. She had only ever had her womb fucked once before and the still new experience has an immediate affect on her, the filled kitsune moves her hands to ths sides of her breasts and squeezes them together weakly, milk spraying out between Himeya's fingers.

It is clear she hasnt had a fuck this good in a long time, her tongue hangs lewdly out the side of her mouth, only making quiet moans between her quick short breaths. When he pulls out and starts pounding her with the thick rod her asshole and pussy start spasming, on the brink of orgasm from the constant abuse of her unnaturally stretchy holes.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Himeya moaned, his eyes looking to her tits as they practically soaked his hands. His wings gave a somewhat cautious flap that dragged him up and out in a push against her wall separating the two dicks. Hinata let out a moan as the pressure became far too much. Cum laced her insides, the thrust back from the Pegataur driving the cum out and around the prick like some pump. In and out, Himeya fucked her to effectively milk the lust-lost Samurai.

"A-Ahhh~! Y-You're so g-g-good!" "S-SloOoOHHHH~ DOWWWWWHN~!•

He didn't hear Hinata, pumping the horse cock-shaped cunt with half of his prick sliding in and out. Himeya raised one hand to muffle himself and hide his face while he moaned and kept the power-fuck going. He'd not claimed anyone before, but the magical pussy was motivating him closer to his own orgasm.

"G-G-Gonna... c-cum! L-Lord Hinata... C-Charlotte!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She moans as she feels the cum splashing the insides of her back door, squeezing down on both cocks. "I....im gonna cum as well!" She barely manages to say before closing her eyes and giving in to the pleasure, rubbing her hands along the bulge on her stomach formed by the rapidly pumping dick. "C...cum inside me Himeya!" She pants out, breasts letting out trickles of delicious cream. Charlotte leans back and pulls the drained Hinata in for another kiss on the lips before pulling away to let out a loud moan from the rough fucking of her pussy. The wall seperating her ass and pussy still pressing hard against Hinata's oversensitive cock.

Suddenly her whole body shudders and her holes squeeze down hard, stopping Himeya's thrusting with the sudden tightness. "Cumming!" She cries as girlcum squirts out around the huge cock in her tight hole, muslces working to milk him and trying to bring him to orgasm as well. Her asshole is also convulsing and squeezing Hinata's member, keeping it hard even after his powerful orgasm painted her insides white.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The trap kept watching the two with the pleasure wrote clear as day on his face. The sight of Hinata moaning and trying to handle the pressure and the sight of the further and further fucked Kitsune wanting more. Watching the two kiss had distracted him as he delivered the hole-pounding cock right on home. Safe to say, as he drew back the last time, his prick was almost entirely outside of her body before driving nice and deep. Charlotte's body locked up around his cock as she started to cum, causing the trap to very visibly get startled. His hands moved to her squirting tits and took hold of them, wincing as he tried to free his hips from the painfully tight hole. But there was no escaping the vice, nor the sensation of Hinata's cum heating up the wall separating the two's cocks.

"A-AA-AAAAAAAH~!"

While the Pegataur's balls were small for his people, that didn't stop him from dumping one of the largest loads around directly into her fucked womb. She would feel the first shot as it filled out her horse cock-fit cunt, splashing within her fucked womb, as Himeya set to filling her up. In contrast to his powerful and filling bursts, Hinata was pouring just about everything he had into her battered ass while moaning into against her shoulder with glassy eyes. The samurai's human balls at least we keeping up in the slower but steady amount he was pumping from his average-sized sperm-bags. With the cum lacing her ass and the huge amount being stored in the hole Himeya had claimed, it didn't take long for her stomach to begin ballooning from the sheer amount of baby-batter within her. And to his sexual stamina, the trap looked down with his voice soft and a wiggle of his buried prick to tease both the well-fucked Charlotte and the almost-spent Hinata below.

"Th-there's more... r-right? I-I can cum inside y-y-you more, right? I-I-I feel needy b-back there, t-t-too..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
As he cums Himeya can feel his stamina slowly drain until he has justnenough left to stand, leaving the three of them completely exhausted. "Y...you pegataurs really dont have any magical ability do you? I took as much as i could in the heat of the moment but i'm still nowhere near full...." She lays back against Hinata, both dicks still firmly lodged inside and trapping the cum in her overstuffed belly. Her holes convulse every so often as she closes her eyes with a happy look on her face, basking in her post orgasm glow.

"I don't suppose you could pull out? It's just after sex my holes tighten and if I still have a cock inside the hole moulds to it. I'm trying to become Hinata's perfect cocksleeve so if i molded to you... it could take months to tighten back up to normal." She shuffles back to help him pull out of her hole. It is already noticeably tightening, her asshole also moulding to the cock inside its slippery, cum filled depths. Charlotte moves the trappy boys hands up to her heavy milk bags, squeezing gently to indicate he should milk her mammaries. "They're so full, can you give me some help.... Be gentle they're really sensitive at the moment."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-No more c-cumming inside...?"

Himeya certainly looked and felt tired, but he gave an expecting wiggle of his hips to really shake up the tightening hole. However he was far from doing as he pleased as Kenta might have, giving a beat of his wings as he slowly pushed himself off, his hands not squeezing her tits despite her instructions. Rather, he was pushing and using them as something to help slip out... and once he reached the point of no-return it was far from clean. A soft hiss as he winced was all Hinata made, but the plop of the horse cock popping out and gushing of cum pouring from the Kitsune was more than enough to fill the void. He stayed atop the rock, blushing as he looked back and at the sight of his cum-slicked and well-spent cock. It didn't take much longer before he pushed off and away from the rock, landing on the ground with a thump. There was a nice puddle and stream of cum down the side of the rock, marking the breeding of the Kitsune's cunt, but the lack of worry on the Pegataur likely meant their low fertility was entirely true. The trappy boy moved a short distance away before lowering and laying down his horse half while panting. His dick was up and along his belly, still seeming ready to go...

"N-Ngh.... f-fuuuuh~... fucking.... s-so... guhhh~... m-much..."

Hinata's arms around her waist had drifted up a bit, gently taking her tits. The mess between her legs had involved him, but the cum packed into her backdoor was stuck as she began to change to accommodate him within her caboose. The samurai didn't seem to have the strength in him to pull out or get up, his dick so spent that he'd probably fire blanks if he could cum. His hands squeezed and tugged along the bottom of her large breasts, his eyes closed as he rested his face against her cheek.

"L-Let's... n-not do that... a-again. A-As fun as it was... I have to hope I can walk right... come morning."

He'd rub his cheek up against hers, looking over to where Himeya had gone to sit. Part of him felt guilty, knowing that were it not for Charlotte's dedication that the pegataur could have kept fucking her. His only answer was to gently whisper to the Kitsune, his voice quiet enough to ensure the boy didn't hear.

"I think I'm going to try... and fuck him... th-think you can give me one... more go using that magic? You should try and find... a part of the river to clean up... and unwind."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Y....yeah of course, i'll need to meditate for a while after though to regain my strength, i havent had a good meal in such a long time." She slowly slides up and off the cock, wincing as her oversensitive flesh rubs against his meat. She kneels next to the rock, combined juices running like a river out of both holes with little signs the flow will stop any time soon. "I can do more than just give you a boner though...." She gives him a suggestive wink before taking his soft dick in both hands and stuffing it in her mouth, sucking off their juices.

As she carries on with the blowjob, her overstuffed teats leaking milk down her juice covered chest, Hinata can feel energy flowing into his cock, springing to lofe in a matter of seconds and filling the kitsunes throat. She releases it out of her mouth with a pop and she licks the precum from around her mouth. Hinata can feel the effect of her lewd magic, his balls practically stuffed with cum and his energy completely restored. But the main change is with his dick  it is rock hard and seems longer than before, the magic having made it almost a whole inch longer. "Mmm, i really need a ride on that when we get into town." Her voice takes on a more serious tone. "Now dont disturb me at all while meditating, could seriously injure or kill me and everyone near me." She kisses him on the forehead, changing to her more lighthearted normal voice. "Now you enjoy that horse anus, I'll be over here."

She wades through the water to a rock in the center of the stream, she sits crosslegged on top of it, closing her eyes and resting her arms on her knees. Charlotte becomes bathed in an icy blue glow, her hair and tails waving around behind her as if in a strong breeze. The environment immediately around her seems to glow blue as well, small balls of blue fire escaping the blue glowing river and dissapearing as they touch her. She would look quite beautiful and majestic, if not for the torrent of cum stil escaping both her holes and her tits leaking milk onto the rock.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Having his dick sucked so soon after certainly sent the Samurai into a moaning fit. Himeya, however, wasn't even interested as he shyly minded his own business. Hinata had held her head during the momentary blowjob, groaning and releasing her to look at his larger prick. The tool throbbed as his eyes turned toward the pegataur with obvious lust.

"Don't worry... I will."

Hopping down from the rock while the fox-tailed gal made her way into the river, she'd be able to hear the winged horseboy get spanked, Himeya turning to nod at Hinata as the more masculine of the two lowered behind him. One hand gently took hold of the tail and pushed it aside, the swordsman moving to the backdoor without any hesitation. Moans as he penetrated were all she'd get before she focused on her mediation, the two no doubt going at it anally. The water was still, the peace of the clearing within the forest having been remarkably quiet up until now. It had seemed like they got quite a bit of luck... that seemed to be running out as some sort of vine-like plant-life crawled up and out from the water along the sides of the meditation rock. It was creeping upward, preparing to surround and seemingly attack the Kitsune the instant she stopped meditating...

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
After a while the blue glow of the water seems to grow dim, having absorbed all the latent mana from the area. Her blue aura grows brighter before disappearing suddenly after finishing her meditation, she stretches her arms and pushes her chest out to stretch her back, stiff after sitting still for so long. "Ahhh that feels better!" She stays sat on the rock, enjoying the calming sound of the river as her holes slowly close up, sealing the warm cum inside her and leaving the stuffed kitsune with a slight baby bump of cum.

"Nnnn, so full....." The peace doesnt last long as her full to bursting breasts remind her of their presence, she reaches up and takes a nipple in each hand, gently milking her teats and spraying her white cream into the river, after a few minutes they are mostly empty and she lets out a satisfied sigh. Charlotte doesn't notice the imminent tentacle rape. Not that she would mind all that much, tending to her breasts and watching the anal fun happening on the river bank has her in the mood again.