A Tail of Two Foxes (for Penguinmafia)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The land of Ayato was well-known for being warm and sunny through much of the year. One such county, the "nations" within the Blade Nation, was in stark contrast to this. Nestled upon towering mountains, Floro County was home to year-round ice and chilly weather. Pegasi were common enough in these regions, as were the various travelers and natives of Floro...

===============

"Nnnngh~... guh~..."

The snow was falling far slower than usual, a tent-like covering positioned up and beside one of the rocky paths marked by age-old stone markers. A fire within the put was venting its smoke out a circular hole above, two men sitting on bedrolls. Their packs had been laid out beside them, the opening to the circular area allowing them visage of the road as the sun was low. The oldest of the two appeared in his late twenties or early thirties, his brown and red gi worn underneath samurai-like armor. His katana was sheathed beside him, his helmet removed to let his black hair hang to his shoulders. His blue eyes fixed on his the other man after a few moments, holding a hand out toward the fire between them.

"Stop making noises... I'm trying to nap while we can. My lord will require that we both be rested..."

The smaller of the two men looked up, his own gi and clothes matching the other one. Unlike him, however, he only had plate boots. Leather vambraces covered his forearms over the gi, a leather chestpiece covering him as she shook.

"Sh-shut up... b-b-brother!"

Getting up, the younger of the two men took his own katana and quickly rushed outside. It was almost morning, the cold air nipping at him as he stepped a few paces to the road with his sheathed blade in hand, but he had barely slept.

"S-Stupid... nnngh~... fucking K-Kenta... we're not all used to this weather... n-not like I serve his lord... I should have stayed in Otuni..."

Quietly moving to one of the road posts, he'd sit down and against the stone with a sigh. He'd rest his head back against the stone, his shorter hair ragged but far more tame unlike his brother's hair. While his brother had the body of a soldier, the twenty-three year-old Hibiki was more slim and not remotely used to this life. They had come from a minor house of nobles in Otuni, born the first and second sons of their father. Were they born from his wife, rather than from one of his lovers, they would have been living a life of splendor. Instead, they had been given the old "three ways" speech. They could learn the way of the sword and be honorable to tradition, the way of speech to argue and barter for the house, or the way of love-making to dominate their family's foes through peaceful means. While he had wished to have been raised on the last, as most men would, he had foolishly agreed to carry the sword. And for the last nearly ten years, he'd spent his life preparing to take up such an honor. So with a bulge in his pants, he had little experience to even handle it in such a cold and different place from their home-county.

"This is the last time... H-Hinata listens to Kenta... I-I swear on that... may the Gods strike me... if I dare do so again. J-Just one woman... w-would be all I request before having this terrible way of life..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Urgh, why did i think coming to the mountains was a good idea again?" The voluptuous kitsune trudges through the snow, adjusting her tiny bikini top as the two long tails hang down behind her, the black tips of the white tails barely moving. "At least i can get back to the city by midday." Her ears droop down, a miserable look on her face. She kicks at the snow as she walks up to the road post, but she stops upon seeing the young man sat down on a rock nearby.

She notices his errection, ears perking up as her face takes on a slightly predatory look. "Oh umm, need some help with that?" Charlotte slinks over, running a tail up his leg and pulls her bikini top down a bit and exposing her inverted nipples and pushing her breasts onto Hinata. "What do you say? I'm in need of a good meal." She licks her lips, pulling a strand of her extremely long hair out of her face.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While he had been distracted, Hinata had been snuck up on. He turned his gaze toward the woman, at first confused at how someone could be in such temperatures without any sort of proper clothing. But the dick in his pants and the tails made it clear as he tried to rise and pull away from her tits. However, he'd fall back and onto the ground within the road properly, staring up at her in some alarm.

"Y-You... you're... a-a Kitsune?"

His eyes looked to one of her tails, then to her exposed tits and nipples. His hand shook around the sheath of his blade, crawling back a short distance before his grip slipped and the blade fell to the snow. He'd not screamed, so there was no way Kenta would hear them, his eyes looking at her face for a long, painful moment before the bulge in his pants grew a bit more.

"I-I... i-is it even warm enough to... er... f-feed you? I mean... y-you're attractive and all, b-but this place is cold... I-I'm just a normal human!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well yeah i am a kitsune." She pulls the G string bikini bottom off but moves a tail in front of her pussy before he gets a chance to see anything. "Not all kitsunes are the same you know, i was born here so the cold doesnt affect me much. Anyway about that little problem of yours....." She kneels down next to him, stroking the bulge with a dainty hand. "And it looks like the cold hasnt affected you much either, you want to do this? I can give you some amazing sex, of course i would take a teeny tiny bit of your life essence as payment..."

She continues with the teasing, giving Hinata a brief flash of her wet pussy before covering it back up with a tail, the other one rubbing his leg. "C'mon, it's been ages since my last meal" She says in a pleading voice, looking up at him with her icey blue eyes. She tugs at the front of his pants, releasing the erect shaft and giving it a lick from the base to the tip, giving the head a kiss and she returns her gaze to his face, waiitng for confirmation.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The teasing was clearly effective, the attention to his cock and the flashing of her pussy causing Hinata to lock up like a dear caught in the headlights. The snow underneath him almost didn't feel real as he leaned back and gulped audibly.

"I-I... I... nngh!?"

He'd let out a moan, his hands moving to her head quickly and him leaning forward to balance himself as she kissed his prick. It was clear he'd not had anything like this happen before, the young man falling back and into the snow with a gasp of warm, foggy air. In her hand with the lengthy lick-and-kiss combo, his prick had grown to a seven-inch long and about an inch and a half girth. His hands would stroke over her ears as if he seemed to be considering the answer.

"Nnngh~... s-so... w-warm... alright! I-I'll do it! A-Anything-" "Fucking slut!"

Hinata's eyes snapped up and behind the Kitsune with shock, the voice having called out somewhat more deeply and from behind. She'd feel a hand take hold of her long hair, tugging her back and off the brother's prick as a blade would be brought to her throat. The younger brother remained still, stunned at the appearance of Kenta, but he didn't get up or even shield his prick. Charlotte would feel the man's hand leave her lengthy hair only as he'd rest a knife against her chin. He was much taller than her, the cold of his plate armor against her back. She'd feel a bulge against her lower back, the man speaking in a low enough voice that both of them could hear him.

"Do not dare taint my younger brother Hinata with your lies... a wild Kitsune slut like you as his first, you would try to steal his life. Were he traveling alone, I can only imagine that we'd never hear from the second son of the Yamamoto family again. Hinata, get up and head to the tent! And don't make any sudden movements, white-tail... otherwise, you'll go hungry and quiet into the night."

The leather-wearing man had to scramble up and tug at his pants in embarrassment, recovering his sword and tossing her a look of worry as he darted to the tent. The sun was starting to rise, the snowfall coming to a stop, and she was captured. The younger brother had stood at around five feet and ten inches tall, but the older brother was six feet tall at least as he turned and started moving her quietly toward the tent... 

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She twisted around in his grip at first, but upon feeling the cold steel blade pressing against her neck she stopped. "I wasnt going to kill him you asshole." The air grows colder, but the kitsune makes no attempt to escape, the ice magic only escaping because of her stress rather than it being any attempt to attack him. "And im not some wild kitsune, my family has been one of the more powerful ones in the county since it was created." She holds her hands up, shaking slightly. "C...can you put the knife away please, i wont do anything i swear. Anyway killing our partners is only something inexperienced kitsunes and ferals do, when someone goes missing people tend to go looking for them y'know? And it just isnt worth it for a tiny bit more life essence"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Once the trio had made it into the tent-like shelter, the fire burning warmly within, Kenta would guide her to sit down beside the fire. Hinata would stand beside him, looking to the older brother for guidance with one hand still covering his bulge. Kenta would keep the knife angled at Charlotte for a few moments longer as he moved to stand beside his brother, finally moving to sheath it on a well-concealed sheath strung to his left shoulder pauldron.

"Inexperienced or feral, it doesn't matter to me... my brother hasn't had his first time with a woman. Letting him do so with someone who could ruin sex because of her kind's hunger is something I won't do." "B-Brother Kenta, I can handle myself!" "Shut up, Hinata! You've not even laid with a woman... I doubt you could even impress her!"

Hinata seemed shocked, but he didn't move as Kenta moved behind the Kitsune, his hands dropping onto her shoulders once he was there. He'd turn her around to face him, his own pants bulging enough that the groin-guard of his plate would brush up slightly. He'd move one hand to remove the said-plate, dropping it to the bedroll beneath the sex-wanting gal. And with a pull to lower his gi's pants and his own shorts underneath, he'd reveal a nine-inch prick just slightly thicker than the one she'd seen before.

"We'll see if my brother has skills... but you won't be exhausting either of us with your kind's cunt. So long as you swear yourself to our family, like the Kitsune of old, then you'll get to feed somewhat from me... but you will not be absorbing more than you need to hold out." "W-wait, so what do I get to do!?" "Idiot, you're going to stick it in her ass! Making a Kitsune your first normal woman certainly wouldn't be smart! The first girl I fucked was Kiku and it wasn't until I knew for certain we were going to be together!" "You mean the slime?"

Despite the two arguing, she'd be able to sense Hinata pulling his own gi's pants down. The warmth of the fire seemed to remove some of the young man's virgin encounter, his hand stroking himself gently as Kenta would turn his focus to Charlotte with a smirk.

"Point is... you're going to swear yourself to serve us... and we'll see about feeding you. Your family won't matter... you'll serve the Yamamoto of Otuni County from now on... do you understand?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Her slitted pupils study the dick in front of her for a moment. She didnt want to put herself into lifelong servitude but if she didnt agree to it she would die out here and servitude was preferable. "Yeah fine, i swear to serve you, now please..." her tails droop down, not moving at all as she seems to be getting weaker. "I...i need it now." She moves a finger to play with her clit as she licks and sucks the 9 inch rod, then she pulls away. "Wait what? Did you say he'd put it in my ass? I've never..... done that before......" 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
As if he'd heard the magic words, Kenta would smirk and pet her head. While she prepared his own cock, she'd feel the other man lower to the ground behind her. Hinata's right hand moved to join the one messing with her clit, seeming to try and mirror her motions against it as his own cock pushed against her rear.

"Don't you worry, Hinata hasn't had a girl before... and he's at least going to be smaller. As you're bound to us now, your body belongs to us... so don't get any ideas of saying no now!"

He'd push the prick into her mouth, Hinata sliding his other hand between her legs to finger her as he tugged her with both arms. She'd slide off the cock almost as quick as Kenta had shoved it into her mouth, causing the older brother to curse as Hinata forced her onto her hands and knees with a blush on his face.

"So-so this is what a woman looks like down here? Sh-she... I'm taking the top hole here. U-Um..."

He'd rise to his knees enough to gently put his hands on her ass, keeping distance from her holes for now. Kenta shot his brother a look as he lowered once more and pushed his cock against her mouth to slip inside again.

"Kitsune have tails they can control more directly... make sure you guide my brother properly and make this easy on him. Your time serving our family has officially started... and if you want any feeding at all, you have to make sure I'm assured you'll not act out of turn. Your ass will seal the deal with our family... an exchange of virginity couldn't be a stronger and more potent way to do so, now could it?"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Mffghff" she tries to say something, but the cock in her mouth makes it unintelligible, the attempt does cause her throat to vibrate along the cock as she forces it all the way in, lips hitting the base of the cock and her skilled tongue teases all the right spots on his shaft. Meanwhile, one of her tails has moved to wrap gently around the base of the smaller cock of Hinata, with the hand on her clit she spreads her pussy open slightly, a large drop of lubricant escaping and rolling down her inner thigh.

The tail pulls the cock towards her pussy and rubs it along the slit, she moans around the dick in her mouth as the other cock rubs against her clit. When it is sufficiently covered in girlcum she directs his cock to her virgin pucker, pressing the head of the dick against it before she lets go, prodding him with the other tail to tell him he should put it in now.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kenta would simply stroke the woman's head, enjoying the face-fuck he was delivering while Hinata had a different experience. He'd gasp at the grasp of the tail, throbbing gently within her hold. She'd feel his hands tighten their grip when he was brushed so casually over her entrance, the prick slathered in the juices in no time. He was practically aching for anything more than just a grip on his cock by the time she brought him up to the hole. Lustfully looking down at it, he'd take a moment to focus before gulping down his fear. Moving a hand to gently clasp one of her tails, he'd use it almost to steady himself as the other pushed her derriere apart a bit more. The head of his cock prodded her backdoor once, twice, and on the third time it knocked the door open and slipped inside her anus until the tip was snugly inside.

"A-Ah~! Th-this is-... nnngh... I-I... m-must endure!"

Despite his obvious inexperience, he'd tighten his grip on the tail and push onward, thrusting his hips slowly but firmly against her own inexperienced pucker. Inch by filling inch, he'd push deeper and deeper into her. A steady minute of slow pushing kept his prick sinking further and further... until he'd let out a loud gasp for air. Fully-embraced inside her hole, Hinata just about collapsed forward before steadying himself with a sporadic movement of the tightly-clasped tail. Putting the one tail he had gripped against her back to effectively stabilize himself, it was clear he wasn't moving on his own. Kenta looked to his brother, taking a few moments to sigh as he put his arms on the Kitsune's shoulders.

"Hold still, Hinata... when I bring the slut down on my cock, you'll get pulled out. The first part to handling any woman is understanding a rhythm. Take our new friend's ass as the perfect opportunity... unnnf~... got it?" "OoOoO~... g-got it... b-brother!"

With only a moment to look down and smirk at her, he'd pull the kitsune toward him to deepthroat her and pull her almost halfway off Hinata. The instant Kenta had removed the warm ass from part of his prick, Hinata groaned in frustration, moving his hand from her ass to her hip and pulling her it and the tail he held to stuff all of him back in. Back-and-forth, they'd pull one another out of her throat or rectum before pushing themselves back in. One and then the other, they'd repeat it as the older brother seemed to be effectively fucking her throat to teach his brother to fuck her ass properly.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
Even though her ass was incredibly stretchy owing to the fact she is a kitsune, Charlotte still yelped in suprise at the sudden invasion of her back door. As he slowly filled her ass with his length she slowly worked the cock in her mouth with her tongue, squeezing her ass sporadically.

As the two brothers start fucking their respective holes Charlotte begins to moan louder, bucking her hips in time with the thrusts as girlcum runs down her inner thigh like a river. She also starts humming around the cock in her mouth, the vibrations traveling throughout the entire length. Her unused ass is incredibly tight, made even more tight by her constantly contracting and relaxing muscles, milking the cock as it pounds the hole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
A soft yet tight hole wrapped around him, it wasn't hard to understand Hinata was getting closer by the moment. He'd bite his lip, sweat beading his forehead and visible thanks to the burning fire within the shelter. Wearing their clothes and armor, it was a testament to how capable the two men were to be going at her. The moaning around his cock inspired Kenta to grab and stroke one of her ears as Hinata untied his leather chestpiece and tossed it to the snowy floor with a grunt. With it removed, he undid his gi's upper half and bore his torso, the light-colored male releasing her tail and hip. Bending over more and rising up to one knee, he'd put both hands on her back and thrust harder. Cock throbbing, he'd gasp with each loud smack of their hips and his balls against her unattended cunt.

"A-Ahhh~... th-this... nnnn~..." "Tch... brother, you really are hopeless!"

Hinata's eyes opened and snapped to Kenta, the man pushing Charlotte back and fully onto Hinata and toppling him as a result. Falling onto his back and dragging his cock-attached two-tailed gal with him, Hinata would be stuck underneath the kitsune and move his hands to her tits to ensure she didn't fall. Squeezing them and kneading them unintentionally as he ensured she and him were secure, he looked over her shoulder and cleavage with a blush as Kenta moved up between their legs to her now-exposed pussy.

"Try to keep it real tight, kitsune... and remember that this is only a snack session for you."

Without any hesitation at all, he'd grab both her hips and align himself to her cunt. With Hinata inside of the ass he was conquering, she'd feel all the more stuffed as Kenta pushed into her in one deep thrust. While Kenta had the composure of someone who's fucked his share of women, Hinata moaned and squeezed her tits, unable to seem to will himself to move. Trapped as he was beneath her, all Hinata could do was stay buried while Kenta took up hard and deep-fucking rhythm inside her pussy. She was stuck between the two, Kenta taking no care in ensuring her comfort beyond ensuring she didn't slide around while atop his brother, leaning over her after a few moments to drive down during his thrusts.

"We're going to make sure you enjoy every minute of choosing to serve us... even if you're not my kind of woman. Who knows, though... maybe Hinata can make use of this cunt of yours once he's learned using your other hole and decides to make you part of the Yamamoto family!

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
The rough treatment only seemed to excite her more, her inverted nipplss popping out and spraying thin streams of milk each time Hinata squeezes the giant melons, her pussy and ass squeezing down hard on the dicks inside them. "Oooh f...fuck!" She closes her eyes and throws her head back in pure bliss, biting her bottom lip. "Im gonna start taking some now." She manages to pant out, with each thrust Kenta can feel a tiny amount of his life energy disappearing up his cock and into the fox woman.

"Ooohhh yes, its been too long since i had a good meal." With each thrust she seems to get more energetic, black tippd tails whipping around as her pussy gets pounded. After a minute or so of the rough fucking she has enough energy to start to move by herself as well, bouncing up and down on the dick in her ass but her movement is still limited by the cock pounding her tight fuckhole. "Th...thank you." Is all she can manage to say before going back to moaning lewdly with each loud slap of their bodies hitting each other, her black tipped big ears twitch around and her whole body spasms with each thrust as her orgasm approaches.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kenta smirked at the moaning, picking up his pace to deliver ass-quaking impacts into her. The older brother knocked Hinata's hands away from the girl's tits, taking hold of the nipples as she'd begun leaking thanks to the inexperienced lad's grip. As a result, with nothing to grab, Hinata's arms coiled back and up to her shoulders, cradling her as his cock throbbed with his own climax approaching.

"Sh-shit... nnnngh.... ku...kUUUUGH~!"

As she dove down and onto his prick, she'd feel the younger of the two release his load as he'd thrust up and into her anal depths. The spunk poured into her, but with his raised hips he had trapped her upward in a perfect unintentional course for Kenta. And as Kenta thrusted against her inner walls this time, he'd strike her in such a way that Hinata let out another loud and powerful moan. As Kenta pounded her pussy unrelentingly, his aim and the tightness of the fox-tailed gal's hole meant he was effectively tightening her backdoor and making things tighter for the climaxing boy. But Kenta's hands on her nipples tightened to keep them nice and exposed as his hard fucking picked up its own noticeable pace.

"Ha~... s-so... inside or outside, slut-tail? If you get pregnant, I'll be a-annoyed... especially since you serve us!"

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She lets out a moan as Her ass fills with sperm, her holes spasming as she rapidly approaches her own orgasm. Charlotte moans when he holds tightly onto her nipples, creamy white milk building up behind them, causing her breasts to visibly expand a little bit after a minute or so of her nipples being pinched shut. "F.....fuck my boobs are too full..... starting to hurt a bit." 

As he changes the angle of his thrusting Charlotte just lets out a loud moan and her pussy starts to clamp down hard as the dick starts hitting different places inside. "Shoot it inside me! It's a safe day today so don't worry about pregnancy, i just need to feel sperm flowing into my thirsty pussy!" She squeezes and kneads at her huge melons, trying to relieve the pressure but to no avail. She stops moving up and down on Hinata's dick as her body grows weak, shivering from the stimulation of her asshole being held open and filled with a dick and a big cock ramming her experienced pussy. "ooooohhhh i'm so close!" Her heavy tits are completely full, milk leaking out in thin dribbles even with her nipples pinched tightly. After a short while her breath becomes more ragged and her pussy clamps down hard on the dick as girl cum squirts out of her full entrance, whole body spasming as she cums, squeezing down on the virgin dick in her asshole as well. "I..... I'M CUMMING!" She cries before going back to panting and moaning as she cums.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Kenta didn't wait very long, his pounding carrying on as he released her nipples and quickly lowered to latch onto one breast with his lips. The man grunted as he gave three more powerful thrusts and sank his length fully in. Her shaking body was stilled between the two brothers, Hinata dazily panting beneath her, unaware of the cum-stuffing his brother was giving the Kitsune it seemed. The unbound nipple spraying him lightly snapped him out of it, his hand moving to caress her unattended tit shakily. And as Kenta was finishing his own climax, popping off the gal's nipple and licking his lips of some of the escaping fluid, the older brother let himself remain buried inside of her. Cum leaked around both of the brother's cocks from the edges of her cunny and rectal entrance.

"Haaa~... not bad at all... maybe when we meet up with father, he could sample this hole... I'll just need to remember to rest a while longer tonight."

Pulling out of her slowly, the sky visibly lit now with the low-rising sun outside and the fire dwindling to nothing, he'd remove his prick from her. Cum trickled out as he'd gently pat her belly. He'd wipe the still rather hard length off on her thigh, crawling back and hiding it once more within his gi. It was clear Kenta was used to sex based on this fact alone, recovering the groin-plate and moving to his bedroll around the fire. He'd recover his blade and start rolling the free bedroll up... but Hinata's hand was still on her breast and his arm wrapped around just beneath her tits. His cock was soft enough that it slipped loose from her recently-claimed anus, gently spurting residual spunk from the movement alone as she'd leak. His muscular torso could be felt on her back as Hinata squeezed his arm around her and let his head fall back with an almost exhausted sigh.

"This... m-must be why father got together with our mother... t-to imagine a full kitsune felt like this..." "Hinata, hold your tongue... mother was a half-breed. That's why we received none of her bestial traits..."

With Kenta preparing himself, Hinata pulled Charlotte gently up and away from his groin with the arm wrapped around her, his hand gently squeezing the breast that had splattered his face with milk. He'd bury his face against her neck, kissing up the side gently before resting his cheek against her own.

"R-Ristriv did me quite the favor sending you here, two-tails... th-thanks for... letting me do this. If we had more time, I would give you mo-" "Hinata, she is in service to us. She will clean your... sword and help you prepare. I'll start taking down the tent. You will give her your kimono and help her make herself presentable within a city." "W-Wait, my-" "Yes. Your Kimono. The lord will understand that you had to give it up, as you found and claimed her as your own... which means he has a samurai with more possible methods to handling situations. It was yours, but she was your first... you owe her more respect and attention than that."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Thanks for the meal, not sure how much longer i would've made it." The kitsune uses one of her hands to milk her other breast, white cream spurting from her nipples for a while until the flow peters out and her breasts are back to their still massive normal size. With her other hand she grabs hold of Hinata's face and pulls him into a long kiss, pulling away after what seems like hours but was only a minute. "I guess you'll get to have fun with my front hole next time handsome." She says with a cheeky grin, walking over to her discarded bikini top and bottoms outside and putting them back on, although both of her holes are tightening up again they still leak cum everywhere, leaving a white cum trail behind her as she walks back to Hinata. Cum leaks through the Thong and makes it stick to her pussy, the black material showing off every minute detail, she pats her belly, reveling in being full of warm cum and having her first meal in a long time.

"Mmmm all this cum is really warming me up, now about that cleaning." She kneels down in front of Hinata, the flow of cum out of her holes slowing as they tighten up even more but still creating a large white puddle underneath her. She moves towards the dripping cock, wrapping her lips around it and slowly sucking off the sticky cum, when she is done she stands back up, licking her lips. "That sounds like a good idea, walking around like this," She gestures to the minuscule amount of clothes she is wearing, hiding nothing, "wouldn't be a good idea in the city." She pulls at the string of her bikini top to adjust it, her holes now virgin tight and sealing the rest of the cum inside.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata hadn't expected to be made out with, laying on the bedroll for a few moments even after the Kitsune had got up. He'd watched her the whole while, especially the cum-stuck panties between her legs, with his prick twitching all the while in the chill air. Even with the fire burning as Kenta finished sliding his own bedroll into his back and rising up, Hinata hadn't quite got himself ready to move. When she'd lowered and sealed her mouth around his cock once more, he'd wince and bite his lip to stifle another moan. But thankfully all the large-breasted gal was doing was cleaning him off, taking a moment to collect himself once she was fully remove and standing up. He'd pull his own pants up, moving to his pack with a blush of his face as he began going through it.

"Y-Yeah... uh... it's ceremonial, but..."

He'd pull free a white kimono, the red lining to it matching that of his own gi. He'd stand up and turn, his bare chest still visible from the parted upper half of his gi, before moving and offering it to her as he'd look to her large and barely contained cleavage.

"Y-Your tits are... uh... going to probably make it fit a bit better... the sleeves might be a bit long as well, but please... accept this. I-It's my responsibility to ensure those who serve us are treated well. A-And we can... consider this making us even."

The breast milk that had landed on him had left him looking a bit damp on the face, sweat mixing in to effectively make him quite a different sight compared to his collected brother.

"I-I don't even know your name... I'm Yamamoto Hinata... i-it's a pleasure to have you with us, m-miss Kitsune."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"i'm Charlotte, Charlotte Komura. Nice to meet you Hinata." She smiles, taking the kimono and inspecting it. "It's so hard to find clothes with a chest this big.... but this just might fit." She puts on the kimono that reaches to just above her knee, showing off her shapely calves. When she is satisfied with the fit she gives a little twirl, her breasts straining slightly against the material but with no danger of popping out. "Well, how do i look?" She asks, seeming happy to be wearing substantial clothes, she then pushes her arm together under her breasts, making them look even bigger, hoping for a reaction from the inexperienced young man. "Yeah the sleeves are a little bit long, but i'm sure we can fix it when we get into town." the sleeves are long enough to cover her arms when she lets her arms hang by her side.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata's reaction was clear, his semi-erect bulge practically twitching as he began fixing up the front of his wardrobe. He'd move both hands to rest atop them, grabbing the kimono and giving it a soft tug to properly fit it over her. Once properly done, he'd move his hands behind her and pull her up against his chest with a blush, his rather sloppily pulled together gi allowing parts of the large tits to reach his bare chest. The Kimono gave the slightest of tension near her back and waist, Hinata tugging the material just enough for her to feel her tails find some of the chilling air.

"I-I'm glad it fits... y-you... look nice."

He'd pull away and allow her to readjust the rest of it to get her tails through the new tear in the back, lowering to the ground as he'd recover his armor and sword, preparing his back. Half the shelter across the dwindling fire was pulled away and revealed the sunny, snowy mountain path as Kenta tore the shelter down and began bundling his half of the tent up.

"We'll need to get you proper footwear in town... you're going to be a loyal servant to our family, so we owe you more proper clothes. But you are to listen to any orders we give you... understand? If I think for even a moment you're going to break our deal, I'll personally chain you and leave you for the minotaurs and wild pegasi steeds in this region."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Oh... thanks." She blushes and looks down, ears twitching slightly from the compliment. She sways her tails from side to side, once she is happy that the hole is big enough she starts helping with the packing up. When the tent is completely packed away she stands up and walks a bit down the path, turning around to wait for the two brothers. "Dont worry, i'm indebted to you and i won't forget that so easily, i will keep my end of the bargin."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"Good... because I don't have time to worry over you. Hinata can tend to your needs from now on." "M-Me!? B-but-" "Hinata, a real samurai must be adept at all aspects of combat. Be it the tongue, the sword, or in bed... use her as a way to improve in the latter."

Kenta, with his pack on his back and katana on his hip, would start up the road and past Charlotte to lead the way. Hinata, with his pack finally assembled, would fix his katana into place and trudge up alongside the Kitsune. The fire would burn itself out in such a snow-filled place, already dimming behind them, but it was clear there was sill a bit of reluctance in his steps as the younger of the Yamamoto brothers followed.

"H-Hey... um... listen... I-I'm not going to try and use you unless you're up for it. I-I mean, it looked like you barely affected Kenta, so I'm sure I can handle feeding you from now on. H-He seems like he's going to entrust your services to me just by how he's acting. I guess he thinks his girlfriend will find out about you..."

The trudging through the snow was initially the only noise they could hear for a short minute, but that would change as distant dots in the sky became those of pegasi. They were nearing the city of Floro, an ancient city built into and onto the mountain, and the sounds of the trademark beasts and rising smoke of forges marked the town well enough. Kenta remained quiet as they drew near, the city's stone walls drawing closer and its gates open. Hinata, however, didn't seem content to be quiet as they approached the entrance to the ancient but beautiful settlement.

"S-So... safe days. Those are days you won't bear a child... would you mind if we go at it again later today? I-I mean... after I tend to some things and we get you some more clothes. I've never really felt so... clear-minded. It'd help for us to spend time like that before I go and seek out Lord Mizaki tomorrow..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
She grabs his hand, turning to him with a smile. "Yeah sure, that meal was only really enough to last me to the end of the day anyway." She gives him a quick peck on the cheek before walking a bit futher ahead. "You've already done so much for me, so your wish is my command, just say if you want your dick servicing and i would be more than happy to." She blushes, looking down. "I'm not sure if you could feed me by yourself just yet, unless you want to spend weeks in bed exhausted.... and well, if you wanted to have sex on a non safe day i guess we could always use contraception of some kind."

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"R-Really? S-So we could fuck any time as long as-" "Quiet!"

Kenta called back, causing Hinata to look forward and quickly pull away from her hand. As they passed through the gates, people adorned in furs and heavy layers of clothing could be seen. No matter their race nor look, people seemed to coexist peacefully within the town. Kids scampered around, the county's military identified in the white and silver heavy plate with more than enough armor to fight a feral orc with their fists and be fine. Cats, dogs, pigs, and even domesticated wild-slimes made up various pets among the snow-covered city roads. The smell of smoking meats, the sound of laughter, and the gruff voice of soldiers arguing could be heard all around. It was a tightly-packed city with many banners and signs to depict just how much services and jobs were built to make the one-city county work so well. It was well known that Floro was so close together that its different "cities" might as well have been different sections of the city... and as Kenta slowed and turned to face the two, the Commercial District was certainly living up to its name.

"Brother, handle your duties... I will head to the lord's quarters and ensure he will accept you come tomorrow. Watch your blade while in town... I would hate for us to have to return you to Otuni until our father can find a lord for you to serve." "I-I... I understand, brother. With Charlotte with me, I'm sure my blade won't have reason to be drawn." "You're probably right... just make sure she doesn't slut around too much, lest we have the guards in town trying to arrest her..."

Kenta would toss the Kitsune a look, his hand moving to secure his katana's hilt before he'd turn and start up toward the ascending section of the city where the nobles lived. Pegasi could be seen flitting about above, Hinata slowly turning to face Charlotte for a long moment before smiling.

"S-So... uh... we should see to getting you more clothing and a travel pack... u-unless there's some other things you'd like to see. We have most of the day before having to find a place to rest for the night..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Well i guess we should get some clothes first, my feet are fine in the snow but they dont handle pavement nearly as well." She looks around for a brief moment before spotting a large looking clothing store and bounding over to it excitedly, tails waving around behind her. "How about here, it looks nice." She waits outside the door for Hinata. "And im not some slut who sleeps with anyone, i certainly enjoy it but I do have to do it to stay alive after all"

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"R-Right... I-I figured as much."

Hinata followed her up to the door, examining the building for a short time before moving to slide it wide. The interior was full of Atayo clothing of various kinds and designs. Most of the stuff was white or grey, decorated with the patterns of snow. Hinata seemed a bit out of his element, walking into the store with his hand on his katana as a rather ugly and obese shopkeeper smiled their way.

"Welcome, welcome! Anything you need, I will try to find and sell!" "Sh-she's the one shopping... I-I'm just keeping her safe."

Hinata looked at the lingerie along one wall for a moment, blushing and turning his gaze toward the ground. The owner, who likely had some sort of pig-orc blood in him, only chuckled, setting his eyes toward the Kitsune lustfully.

"Oh~... one of the Snow Fox tribe? It has been a while since I had such a beautiful, white furred wonder like you in my shop... how can I help? Do you need something for your... "guard" for later tonight? Perhaps something to... stick it to him?"

As he chuckled, Hinata turned and cursed under his breath. There was a lot of options to choose from, however, and Hinata not leaving at least meant she could make some picks.

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"I'm ummm, just gonna browse for now." She moves away from the leering shopkeeper, heading to the shoes section. "Oooh these look nice." She holds up a pair of comfortable black leather boots with thin soles to allow easy movement, after trying them on she takes them to the counter but something catches her eye, a pair of extremely shiny black latex thighhighs. "They're in my size...." She mutters to herself, deciding to take them to the counter as well. "I'll have these please, how much for them? Hinata i'm ready to go, just need to pay." She would probably have spent more time browsing if not for the repulsive shop keeper and she looks quite uncomfortable.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Hinata looked her way as she spoke, the samurai taking a moment to grumble before starting over toward the counter. The clerk took both the boots and the latex garb, looking to her for a moment. His chuckle sounded loudly as he looked to a list just beneath the counter.

"Well, well... looks like that will be... thirty gold, miss!" "Th-thirty gold!? For a pair of boots and-" "These black things she has, samurai? They're made of a material that's quite rare in Atayo!"

Hinata hesitated, looking at the thighhighs for all but a moment before frowning. It was clear by his face that he couldn't argue based on his knowledge. He'd been trained with a sword, after all, and barely had any clue on how they'd have sex up until a while ago. He'd look to Charlotte then to the shopkeeper with a mix of disdain, the sting of shame clear on his face before he'd turn away.

"I-If she has that much, then she can buy it... I-I only have ten gold and that's all my savings... i-if I spend it now, I won't be able to afford tonight's lodging or pay for my lord's gear..."

Penguinmafia

Jul 28, 2016
"Umm i have this...." She pulls her coin purse out of the kimono, putting 7 gold coins onto the counter. "This is all i have, is there any chance of that price lowering..." She notices the shopkeepers lust filled gaze, blatantly staring at the swell of her chest under the slightly too tight kimono. "I don't suppose i could pay you any other way." She pulls her kimono down slightly, showing off her impressive cleavage as she finishes the sentence in a husky, lust filled voice. Hinata should be able to tell she is faking her arrousal but orcs arent know for their observational skills.