(Completed) Ogram/Amma Double Titfuck Scene

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
This is my first time writing something for TiTS, hopefully I've done okay and haven't stepped on anyone's toes by writing for existing characters.

Double Titfuck with Ogram and Amma

Edit: I've finished the actual titfucking portion and I can see that the gdoc link has updated with my changes. I reached almost 4000 words, hopefully not too bad for my first shot at writing. Lemme know what you guys think or what I need to change!

Last edited by a moderator:

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
Did a bit of work on it, stopped before the titfuck, feel free to accept or deny any of the suggestions. Even reworked a paragraph or two.

You do good work Altair! The reworked dialogue and formatting make such a difference, thank you so much!

moebutts

Aug 9, 2016
Finished editing, but you may want to show it to someone else, as well as change the title of this thread to something simpler, like "Ogram/Amma Double Titfuck Scene"

Thanks again Altair, you've been immensely helpful. I wish I knew how to lure more people into giving some input, maybe a title change will help with that.

When I feel that the document is well and truly done, how do I actually submit it? Unless I missed something in the sticky, there's a lot of good tips on writing and formatting content by no actual step-by-step to submit it for use in the game. If I did miss it then I'm clearly a blind fool and I apologize in advance.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks again Altair, you've been immensely helpful. I wish I knew how to lure more people into giving some input, maybe a title change will help with that.

When I feel that the document is well and truly done, how do I actually submit it? Unless I missed something in the sticky, there's a lot of good tips on writing and formatting content by no actual step-by-step to submit it for use in the game. If I did miss it then I'm clearly a blind fool and I apologize in advance.

I read through a chunk of it and it looked pretty solid, so in this particular case, just send me a PM.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Thanks again Altair, you've been immensely helpful.

No prob, I'm coming off of some rather large projects, and I thought I might as well help. Plus Amma really needed a titfuck scene >.>

Naw, you didn't miss anything. When you're done just put "(Completed)" in before your title and/or message Fenfen or Savin. The latter part isn't necessary, but it gets their attention.