Complete Confusion

Nick501

Aug 13, 2016
I have attempted to download Corruption of Champions which downloads an swf file. I can then open this file in a new browser window, but when I go to save to file I cannot find the file afterwards. I've tried numerous things to figure out what the issue is but for whatever reason it refuses to allow me to access the files I save. This is frustrating as it has a tendency to have the shockwave crash and I have to completely start over, so I would like to be able to have files saved to my computer instead of relying on my browser to hold my data, because it won't do it.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Save to File doesn't work if you're using Incognito or other private session options. People need to stop using that garbage.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
If you use windows you can download the standalone flash player projector here...https://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/flashplayer/updaters/22/flashplayer_22_sa.exe

It will play TiTS, CoC, anything that uses flash offline without using your browser. It also plays flash movies if you have any. Put the flashplayer_22_sa.exe you downloaded in a spot where you feel comfortable leaving it there. For example, I put mine in "Documents/Flash" folder where I also keep my TiTS and CoC files plus my other flash games.

Right click on the CoC.swf file and select "open with..." navigate to where you saved the flashplayer_22_sa.exe and select it. Make sure you checked the check box where it says "Always use this app to open .swf files". Now all you have to do is double click your CoC.swf and it starts up for you.

The reason I suggest this is because EVERY time you save to file or load from file, it will ALWAYS ask you where.