[Complete] Cameron Self Suck Scene

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JZODBhZLCeph43dAoROvR4KH0GTDTvyswvFTIL_eUts/edit?usp=sharing 

It's as simple as the name makes it out to be, you get Cameron to suck himself while you play with his ass. But, since he's put himself in a pretzel in order to be able to suck himself off, he's utterly at your mercy, and now you have the option to put him on for display for his father when he gets home.

I know it's short, but I thought of it today and I wrote it in 2 hours, but I hope it gets across the eroticism I hope to portray.

Last edited by a moderator:

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Oh hey, it's funny how sometimes you find something that's the exact opposite of everything you're into.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
I like it and find it interesting to see more Cam content. Had I seen this a few months ago I may not have been into it but TITS has opened by eyes (and pants) to a lot of new kinks

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Short, self-suck anal tease don't do it for you? Not berating, just curious.

Oh sorry should have been more specific; not into fem boys or males being penetrated. Nothing against it, it's just funny how pretty much everything else in TiTS I am into.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Well this certainly catches my interest. Will we be able to do anything involving Cameron and his dad later on too?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Well this certainly catches my interest. Will we be able to do anything involving Cameron and his dad later on too?

Idk, he's not my character, I just wrote this scene the way it is since it's so inconsequential and simple. I'll have to ask Savin if I were to write anything more between Cameron and his father. And if I did, I'd probably avoid the incest bits and delve into the possibility that Cameron's father sees his son as a disappointment due to the faux cow Treatment, and Cameron knows.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Idk, he's not my character, I just wrote this scene the way it is since it's so inconsequential and simple. I'll have to ask Savin if I were to write anything more between Cameron and his father. And if I did, I'd probably avoid the incest bits and delve into the possibility that Cameron's father sees his son as a disappointment due to the faux cow Treatment, and Cameron knows.

Ah. Sad, but alright.

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Ah. Sad, but alright.

Well it's either that or I end up writing 3 incestuous character pairs for New Texas, (Daddy and Baby, Busky and his brother, and while I didn't write them, changing Cameron and his father into a incest couple is a bit much). I just feel that if I push it all out right here, it'll end up over saturated, especially since New Texas has a bit of a stigma against incest.

Plus I kinda like depressing people before giving them a happy ending.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
Well it's either that or I end up writing 3 incestuous character pairs for New Texas, (Daddy and Baby, Busky and his brother, and while I didn't write them, changing Cameron and his father into a incest couple is a bit much). I just feel that if I push it all out right here, it'll end up over saturated, especially since New Texas has a bit of a stigma against incest.

Plus I kinda like depressing people before giving them a happy ending.

I'm just really into father/son incest. xP If you really can't do it, or won't do it, that's fine. I ain't pushing ya. Though what's this about Busky and his bro?

Altair Hayes

Creator
Aug 28, 2015
Though what's this about Busky and his bro?

Regret, misunderstandings, lust, also sexy times. It's also unwritten and you'll just have to wait until I finish revising Busky, and then write and finish the expansion.

It does have a happy ending if the player character does everything correctly.

MysteryMouse

Aug 29, 2015
I DO enjoy happy endings...

treatedfae

Dec 19, 2015
This is great, hits about all my buttons in a really good way lol. Besides I'm always happy for more mxm content in this game.