Companion waifu/husbando list

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
Hey guys, I've decided to create a waifu/husbando list for the companions in no particular order and a description of how I feel about each of them.

Brienne: Best girl, if I ever end up having her on my team during a playthrough it's because I specificaly want her and her alone. A gorgeous muscle girl that's completely devoted to me, who else would I need?
Etheryn: Also amazing. Alypia's writing slaps pretty hard. Only thing I'm questioning is why a scene with Hashat gives her a confidence boost instead of taking it away according to the wiki when I assume it's a loss sex scene (I'm not going to look for it myself so if anyone can tell me that would be great)?
Kiyoko: She gives me mixed feelings, on one hand I like that she's devoted to me, on the other hand I severely dislike the way she treats Kinu if she decides to be more independent and also as her husband that I practically have no say in family matters.
Brint: He's a bro, a cool dude to hang out with. He's also great as a friend with benefits too if you're into that, but mostly I see him as a homie.
Cait: I'm not into the whole polyamory thing at all, so at best she's just a friend with benefits if I ever do romance her.
Azyrran: I like her less than Cait, the whole thing with Liaden rubs me the wrong way. However, I understand I may be in the minority for thinking that.
Arona: She has my fetish for muscle girls, however her personality kinda sucks. Especially DomArona.
Agnimitra: Didn't interact with her much aside from taking her to the temple. But don't like the idea that since she's immortal, she's gonna replace you with someone else and keep doing so until the end of time. So I'm gonna pass on that.
Atugia: Didn't romance her, but she seems ok to hang out with. Only problem is that she disturbs my sleep at camp, even if I have someone else as a bedmate.
Viviane: There's not much to say about her with the limited companion content she has, but the sex scenes are nice.
Quintilus: Never romanced him at all, I find that I can't stand him whatsoever to even bother. He ain't even a loveable asshole, he's just an asshole.

So what do you guys think of the companions in terms of waifu/husbandos?

Reactions: Melancholy Man

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Brienne - best moo companion (but best moo shall always be Serena) and I enjoy her family content with DomRina.
DomArona - I love futa dommes and DomArona is more my taste than SubArona.
Ryn - my 4th favourite Elf and now shes uncaged, my 2nd favourite companion. Happy uncaged high con Ryn is best Ryn.
Viv - demon Viv is brilliant.
Agni - my favourite companion by far and fingers crossed for more content. Phoenix futa lady.. yummy.
Azzy - Dragoon Azzy is the best Azzy and I'm loving her Liaden content.

These are my favourite companions and certainly wouldn't mind my champs marrying them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Ryn is up at the top of the list for many reasons, not the least of which is being the only well-developed dick-having companion who is neither Arona nor Brint. Brint's a great buddy and a true bro but the best domme in the game is gated behind putting him on permanent bench duty as Brienne and I just don't like Arona much. Her views on slavery are complex and add worldbuilding but do not endear her to me.

Tui my beloved; even though she inexplicably 'counts' for taking your vag-only champ's vaginal virginity without losing it herself, she's a sweet romance, open to threesomes, and has damn good CGs. A common sight in my active party until Ryn is uncaged.

Next up is either Viv or Dragoon Azzy, slight lean toward Viv because I do not play characters with she/her pronouns and Liaden is not well fleshed out as a bro/companionable metamour to have a warm friendship with. If I get the option to have a friendly drink with her and pick her brain that might change.

Then Cait, beloved slutkitten and designated best friend. Welcoming and open with her non-monogamy. Worth kissing but better as FWB bestie.

Then Quin because only male companion I do not have to bimbofy to get to better semi-related content. Look forward to learning more but he's a bit sparse at the moment. Mysterious but mysterious isn't my bag.

Agni I don't know as well as I should, so not much to say besides nice cock, brosis.

Kiyoko banished to one thousand years' dungeon for child abuse and being transparently disinterested in non-breeding. I can understand being dicksexual, especially since the strap counts, but her parenting leaves me uncomfortable.

Melancholy Man

Mar 23, 2023
Greenhills
@Bleh223 FACTS

I don't think I'll add anything new on this topic, in order of favs from top to bottom:
Brienne - Because loyalty is above everything else - Besto Girl and tall-curvy-muscle girl is thee Primest fetish there is.
Etheryn - She feels reactive because of her various mechanics, you feel like you're having a real impact on her, plus she has the best-designed quest in the game, period. Her writing is excellent.
Brint - Best homie, solid unit good for any comp, and his Yaoi content slaps.
Arona - She's a cool rival-like character to roll with, her jokes hit more than they miss, not the best personality but she comes with her sister and company. Never going to do her Dom content tho.
Azzy - I like Azzy a lot, her sex scenes are (chef's kiss) boner-inducing erotica, the poly stuff killed my vibe I won't lie, but it is what it is.
Atugia - She doesn't stand out but there aren't any bad takes with her character either. She aight.
Cait - had a bad impression of her from a mechanic of hers but other than that she is cool and has a lot of strong character moments, not down for poly activity but her threesomes scenes get wild.
Agni - Even tho her content is limited, I like what I see so far, she's got tons of personality and gives me an "Interview with the Vampire" kind of vibes.
Viv - She needs more content, she has interesting character concepts going on with her whole "reclusive genius" gimmick that reminds me of Frankenstein, and the added fact that she's another "immortal" is pretty cool too. She just needs to be fleshed out more as a character, Her sex scenes are Mint too.
Quintilus - He's got too much going on and not enough dialogue or scenes to flesh it out, he's an asshole too so that makes him even worst but some ppl like assholes so what do I know.
Kiyoko - Mixed bag, love her loyal disposition and the astral ball arc of her story but once that's over its down hill, you have no say in how your character interacts with the foxes with their xenophobia, how family decisions are made (the same one you grinded for), even strangers have more say than you in your own house (which you grinded to build up). Fuck off. (<_<)

Reactions: Draconic2002

Bleh223

Dec 9, 2022
@Bleh223 FACTS

I don't think I'll add anything new on this topic, in order of favs from top to bottom:
Brienne - Because loyalty is above everything else - Besto Girl and tall-curvy-muscle girl is thee Primest fetish there is.
Etheryn - She feels reactive because of her various mechanics, you feel like you're having a real impact on her, plus she has the best-designed quest in the game, period. Her writing is excellent.
Brint - Best homie, solid unit good for any comp, and his Yaoi content slaps.
Arona - She's a cool rival-like character to roll with, her jokes hit more than they miss, not the best personality but she comes with her sister and company. Never going to do her Dom content tho.
Azzy - I like Azzy a lot, her sex scenes are (chef's kiss) boner-inducing erotica, the poly stuff killed my vibe I won't lie, but it is what it is.
Atugia - She doesn't stand out but there aren't any bad takes with her character either. She aight.
Cait - had a bad impression of her from a mechanic of hers but other than that she is cool and has a lot of strong character moments, not down for poly activity but her threesomes scenes get wild.
Agni - Even tho her content is limited, I like what I see so far, she's got tons of personality and gives me an "Interview with the Vampire" kind of vibes.
Viv - She needs more content, she has interesting character concepts going on with her whole "reclusive genius" gimmick that reminds me of Frankenstein, and the added fact that she's another "immortal" is pretty cool too. She just needs to be fleshed out more as a character, Her sex scenes are Mint too.
Quintilus - He's got too much going on and not enough dialogue or scenes to flesh it out, he's an asshole too so that makes him even worst but some ppl like assholes so what do I know.
Kiyoko - Mixed bag, love her loyal disposition and the astral ball arc of her story but once that's over its down hill, you have no say in how your character interacts with the foxes with their xenophobia, how family decisions are made (the same one you grinded for), even strangers have more say than you in your own house (which you grinded to build up). Fuck off. (<_<)
I'd personally switch Cait and Azzy around because Cait was honest about her continuing to sleep around with other people if you decide to romance her whereas it was a shock when Azzy asks you be her wingman for someone else while romancing her (I read the wiki, didn't know it would happen). As for Quin, when I think about assholes people love, I think of Iron Man and Deadpool. Quin... isn't that. Then again you're right about people being confusing as fuck.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melancholy Man

Orange Juice Jones

Jul 21, 2017
Brienne: For me she is by far the sexiest character with pound for pound the hottest sex scenes. I think Brint is cool and all but I always try and get that armor on him as soon as possible. Her family content is god tier
Etheryn: At first I wasn't very keen on her but she's had a lot of growth over the years and it's nice she finally got her dick out of that cage.
Arona: I still like Arona a lot and I keep her pregnant and down on my characters cock constantly
Azyrran: She's just a super sweet girl and has some great sex scenes. I'm glad they finally fixed that Liaden content now it doesn't feel jarring
Cait: Honestly I kind of find her sex content boring now but I guess that's just what happens when you are everyone's first companion. Plus she's too much like a white haired doggo with big tits. Despite that I usually always have her in my party because as a healer she's just very useful. It feels weird when she's not in the party which is saying something. Hopefully her quest can get some much needed juice.
Brint: He's a good bro and I usually let him put a kid in my champ before I strap that golden armor on him
Agnimitra: She's definitely at once one of the most interesting and underutilized characters in your party. She has a lot of potential so hopefully she gets a lot of content
Viviane: I've only just got her as a companion but she has some good sex scenes. Outside that she's kind of forgettable, is what I'd say if she didn't haunt my dreams!
Atugia: I keep forgetting she's in my party, she's so forgettable I almost didn't even remember to include her. Her first romance scene with the champ is really sweet though. She's a good enough character but she doesn't have much to do except lose her head.
Kiyoko: I used to like her a lot more than before but now I just autopilot through her content. The biggest detriment to her is the writing, suffice to say I think it stinks. I have major gripes with how the kitsune content is written and she gets the worst of it. From the moment you meet her she just talks at you and your character is given almost no agency. He/She just goes along with everything she says and is given no options for deciding how you would respond. There was so much potential with Kinu and it is a shame that it went in this direction.
Quintilus: I just don't like him. I let him gather dust in the party. It's a shame that Brewyn got demoted/promoted to being a non companion, it should have happened to Quint.

Honorable mention: Lyric
I mean she's not technically a member of your rat pack but she is in your sack so that has to count for something. She's a fun character with some good sex scenes.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
The ones I'd classify as waifus are Brienne, Etheryn, Cait and Kiyoko.

Last edited:
Reactions: Majincotton

Aelana

Apr 16, 2020
I had some opinions about husbando/waifu's in the past. But one hate/love relationship that has manifested in my play is with Kyoko.

She is written for a man-gender champ with a dick. She kinda works for girl-dicked champs, but she never acknowledges anything about the feminine appearance of the champ, like her breasts (or maybe a scene does and I missed it). She has no scene for a vag!champ.

But it weirdly works in the case of my champ, who switches between both plumbing and gender semi-frequently. My currently Vag!champ has sired Kinu with Kyoko, but now since Keros freed them, Kyoko won't bang my champ.

Together with the aloof attitude it just comes across like Kyoko wants to keep up appearances for Kinu and society. She has issues with my champ's body, but they also cannot confront it and the relationship. It all is wonderfully weird, and kinda gay. In a fun, sad way.

Like I see them reading a book in separated single beds, just like Ernie and Bert.

Boshe

Apr 4, 2022
Cait: Don't mind her polyamory, not getting too attached though.
Kiyoko: Best written and most explored; imperfect even with a myriad daily rituals and a solid framework of values to try and make sense of the world. Big fan, but she definitely misses content for acknowledging feminine PCs and interacting with the party. Couldn't care less about any of her sets, though the damage mitigation one would've been good enough to warrant a spot in a party so small if it would've actually had a healing at-will.
Azyrran: Cait-level interest in her default mode, none whatsoever for her alternative personalities. She opens up Liaden content though, so that's good.
Viviane: Severely lacks content, but might have a lot of potential if she'd ever get less casual and start her Champ obsession arc. Interesting powers, but lacking.
Etheryn: Perfect so far, but not being able to impregnate her is a big bummer.
Quintilus: No issues with him that others do, but no interest in him whatsoever. Doubt any wrongholings that could change that would happen any time soon.
Brienne: Don't find her as endearing as others seem to: her obsession with PC feels inorganic and she feels mental when trying to pushing her family onto them.
Atugia: Short musclegirl with likeable personality is recipe for perfection, lacks in combat and even more in content to truly shine though.
Arona: Sub Arona has character development that makes her more or less perfect, can't care enough to bother with Dom Arona.
Agnimitra: Viv's cold, seen-it-all personality (though has an excuse for it) with a dash of too-pushy. Least fave by far, lacks in combat and HARD in content too.

Reactions: valkyr42

Zeus101

May 5, 2023
My favorites would be: Kiyoko and Viv I like the others as friends though because I skip all dick content so yeah no romance for me with a lot of cool characters