Companion Questions and other stuff. (Spoilers)

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
So I'm at the border of going to Zheng Shi but I don't want to split my attention up too much so I have a couple of questions regarding progress:
- I love interconnected interactions so I'd like to know which crew members synergize with each other (meaning 3somes n group bonding scenes and or one-off blurbs) so the ship feels more like a Star Trek and not a slut machine ferrying thots across the stars.
  • Sera, how do I get here pregs? I've got her at 80% Obedience and consistently knows when to time lust. (Made her a virgin again too for extra dickishness)
  • Alpha scent, does it have any special interactions or scenes?
  • List of Perks that unlock more scenes or get referenced.

Reactions: Jn_Sinnombre

Wafflesnake

Nov 4, 2023
1. read through crew member's wiki pages. someone may be willing to do it for you and list it here but i am not
2. 1707475160114.pngtalk to her after this
3. the perk specifically no. pheromones can appear as minor variations in scenes, if writers chose to include that
4. perks do not typically unlock extra scenes, not including the perk itself (acquiring the perk) or it just functioning as intended (ie dreams from primorditats)

Reactions: Jn_Sinnombre

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
List of Perks that unlock more scenes or get referenced.
Flexibility (Catnip) unlocks auto-fellatio iirc.

You gain 2 scenes with Myr Venom (Red/Orange Pill) 1 with Shekka and 1 with Sylvie (Cop in Canadia

Deepthroat (Snakebyte) gives you one with Kelly (Laquine Girl in Mhen'ga) and I believe some minor variations with Luca? (also on Canadia)

Pheromones include the option to bang the Cow Girl on the Milk barn (Cora/Callie I believe?) and gets references here and there.

Primorditats/Goat Tatoos give you some cryptic sex dreams
- I love interconnected interactions so I'd like to know which crew members synergize with each other (meaning 3somes n group bonding scenes and or one-off blurbs)
Anno has a lot of scenes with other Companions, she has some with Shekka, Syri, One-off Scene with Ardia, Amber, Gianna, Bimbo Kiro and Kase.

Amber has some scenes with Celise and Dumb-fuck Mitzi.

Kase has one with Ramis, and Anno

Azra has one with Nova/Goo Armor

Paige has one with Kiro

Kiro has one with Paige, Mitzi, Celise, Anno (if Bimbo).

I believe those are all the interactions but I might be wrong.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MagicGal

Jn_Sinnombre

Dec 26, 2023
it would be more accurate to say flexibility allows steele to ignore the length requirements for autofellatio. those being:
  • their penis is 1/3 of their height in length
  • if the penis is prehensile, it only has to be 1/6 of height
Huh I didn't know about that! I hardly use the masturbation button but still, new information!

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Mhmm Syri has a transformation?
If you go through Syri's Halloween event, you will have the option when having Lessau treat her genetics to have her upgrade into (almost) the same appearance as her hellhound counterpart. This was also written by me, mostly, but got folded into some other content that Savin was working on at the time so it's not exactly the same as I wrote it.
Heard that Reaha got dick from hers, major turnoff for me. Hope it gets a non-futa version.
I'm not going to write it, and I don't see you volunteering.

Reactions: MagicGal

MagicGal

Aug 15, 2023
Right above the center of your Dreams
If you go through Syri's Halloween event, you will have the option when having Lessau treat her genetics to have her upgrade into (almost) the same appearance as her hellhound counterpart. This was also written by me, mostly, but got folded into some other content that Savin was working on at the time so it's not exactly the same as I wrote it.
cool if it triggers I'll see whats up
I'm not going to write it, and I don't see you volunteering.
Im willing to dip my toes, I've been reading the parser doc, any advice tho?