Community Blacklist

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I say we should have a hard and stickied topic on the blacklisted topics of TiTS is slash basically the FenCo community in general. I know (or at least believe) there was one floating around, but it kinda baffles me how I still haven't seen such a list stickied on the forums yet. Even on the discord I haven't seen much in the way of pinned posts telling of blacklisted subjects to talk about (sans one post Savin did that brushes on some of those subjects).

Unless there was a said post already that got lost somewhere or if I'm blind, then disregard this, lol

Ghost58

Feb 15, 2016
Makes sense. No one can then say they didn't know a topic was blacklisted if there's a post right at the top of the page lisiting them all.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
As as addendum, I'd also like it if passing references are okay.

Mister Gregar

Dec 8, 2016
IIRC, there used to be a list of them with the links to play the game. That may have been the old forums, though. I have a crappy memory, it could even be in this thread and I'd forget. It was more "stuff that will never be in this game" than "stuff you can't talk about" but there was enough overlap to get the idea across.

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
@Savin could probably sticky this thread and we could probably just use it. The old saying back on the old forums was "it's only okay if fen's boner likes it"

Three things i know are verboten are scat, watersports (pee not squirt), and bestiality. Probably safe to assume underaged character lewdness, snuff (pc kills npc not vice versa), guro, non slime vore, and actual rape/sexual assault/abuse is also on this list. Oh, and unlike CoC you'll probably want to add explicitly being able to kill people outside of a sexual context (not snuff) onto this list as well for the time being.

*had to edit this in

These are things i know aren't ever going to make it into the game, and things that usually if a thread is made about them it gets locked, deleted, and the poster either gets banned or warned, as for general discussion i don't think it's a problem to talk about them unless it derails the conversation or the thread or devolves from discussion to an argument, i'm certain a good percentage of the forum would be okay with beastiality if it came packaged with a unique npc, say like red XIII from final fantasy 7, but fen won't be okay with it and he gets final say

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
IIRC, there used to be a list of them with the links to play the game. That may have been the old forums, though.
This one:

Absolutely No Way:
-Hard Vore
-Gore
-Loli/Pedo Stuff (Clarification: Sex with newborns, less than fully matured, and less than fully mentally matured.)
-Scat
-Watersports
-Zombie/Corpse sex
-Bestiality.

Pretty Unlikely Unless You Write Something So Hot It Convinces Me:
-Dragons
-Vampires
-Werewolves

Yet many things on the Fengames would be deemed as guro (and other ones are banned).

non slime vore
Tell that to CoC's tentacle plants :p I tried not to interact with them too much, so perhaps it only happened during their bad end, though.

things that usually if a thread is made about them it gets locked, deleted, and the poster either gets banned or warned, as for general discussion i don't think it's a problem to talk about them unless it derails the conversation or the thread or devolves from discussion to an argument
Hence why I think this thread is an important one. We need a good answer so that no one can avoid the "it's written here yet you carried on typing" and/or "I told you so" instances.

Last edited:

TheDevilYouKnow

Oct 21, 2015
There already is a thread in the announcements subforum. It doesn't matter though, it would just get skipped over just like everything else important.

Reactions: Jongeedubs

TFMaster

Tell that to CoC's tentacle plants :p I tried not to interact with them too much, so perhaps it only happened during their bad end, though.

I thought that was FoE’s tentacle plants not CoC’s that had the bad end where the tentacle plant takes you inside itself and constantly violates your holes until it’s ultimately defeated and you get taken to the town where you they try to rehabilitate you but you wind up as a fuck hungry slut. I could be wrong though or perhaps CoC had a similar bad end.

P.S. Whichever game that scene was from I personally enjoyed it!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I was refering to the "Ruined by Tentacles" CoC bad end, as I never played FoE that much. I didn't even know it had bad ends of any kind until now :p

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
This one:

Yet many things on the Fengames would be deemed as guro (and other ones are banned).

Okay so what to you constitutes Guro, because from the definition i know of i've not seen anything in CoC, or TiTS come close to touching it. The definition i know of is thus 'Damage or mutilation of the body or bodies of an individual in either sexual context, or for the achievement of sexual gratification for the individual doing the mutilation' i'll throw some links to a pair of famous examples behind a spoiler tag

as for the vore thing i didn't know that CoC had such a scene {from the sounds of it it reminds me of a linkle comic}, but my point still stands as i was more or less referencing hardvore where the end result is death, but yeah the scenes that do tend to be the exception tend to be softvore, and also tend to be bad ends as well.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"Guro" comes from the Japanese approximation to the English word "grotesque". People often assume that guro=gore. Whilst it may include erotised killings, ryona or Dolcett-like stuff, it may also include the likes of body modification, parasitism... The way vore, scat (unrelated to dem sweet tunes) underaged and gore may be a part of guro is a different issue altogether.

If it's still up, feel free to browse Gurochan. If you're not up for it, I remember the English Wikipedia article on guro wasn't too shabby. Please note I'm not a guro scholar. Just like Fengames, I'm mostly there for the monsters, transformations and, at times, the erotica. Which often comes together into ero-guro.

Last edited:

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
"Guro" comes from the Japanese approximation to the English word "grotesque". People often assume that guro=gore. Whilst it may include erotised killings, ryona or Dolcett-like stuff, it may also include the likes of body modification, parasitism... The way vore, scat (unrelated to dem sweet tunes) underaged and gore may be a part of guro is a different issue altogether.

If it's still up, feel free to browse Gurochan. If you're not up for it, I remember the English Wikipedia article on guro wasn't too shabby. Please note I'm not a guro scholar. Just like Fengames, I'm mostly there for the monsters, transformations and, at times, the erotica. Which often comes together into ero-guro.

i may have just been under the misunderstanding that guro was just an escalation of sadism, didn't know it covered other things

valkyr42

Mar 4, 2016
It's Cold Here, Midwestern US
Incest is forbidden as well. Due to Patreon's T&C's
Specifically, parent/child incest is banned; wyrmlings cautiously included for now but first on the chopping block should anyone complain. To the best of my knowledge, existing Kiro/Kally and Steele/Shade is safe and Dornacest is a possibility going forward, I hope?

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
i may have just been under the misunderstanding that guro was just an escalation of sadism, didn't know it covered other things
Yeah but don't worry, When I hear guro I used to default to extreme gore and such as well. I think a lot of folks, myself included don't/didn't know it can involve more "tame" (By this community's standards) stuff like body mods as well.

With that in mind, you can say CoC/TiTS already falls into that category as is. I mean the transformation descriptions are and can be pretty detailed. x3 But with the guro thing as a blacklist I believe it's just speaking of the gore kind, but still.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Yet many things on the Fengames would be deemed as guro
Ruined by tentacles isn't even remotely guro. How about we stop using poorly-understood Japanese terms and stick to English? (and I should know, I tag things as 'Nice Time for Roo' on sad panda even though it's just 'cheating' just to stir up trouble :) )

Body horror, snuff, extreme body modification are all better individual terms than the poor catch-all that is guro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Alecsandr

Dec 11, 2015
Ruined by tentacles isn't even remotely guro. How about we stop using poorly-understood Japanese terms and stick to English? (and I should know, I tag things as 'Nice Time for Roo' on sad panda even though it's just 'cheating' just to stir up trouble :) )

Body horror, snuff, extreme body modification are all better individual terms than the poor catch-all that is guro.
i think they meant that the ruined by tentacles fell under the vore section when i said 'non slime vore' in the same post, that poster even went on to say that guro means grotesque and as such has many different things falling under it

Reactions: Emerald and Kesil

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
i think they meant that the ruined by tentacles fell under the vore section when i said 'non slime vore' in the same post, that poster even went on to say that guro means grotesque and as such has many different things falling under it
I'm actually trying to recall really hard anything in CoC that might fall under guro...the dick parasites I suppose...

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
My thoughts exactly and why I wanted to clear things.

i think they meant that the ruined by tentacles fell under the vore section when i said 'non slime vore' in the same post
Yep, I meant that the scene fell under "non-slime vore". And I'm a she.

I'm actually trying to recall really hard anything in CoC that might fall under guro.
Tentacles, certain transformations, hyper, overtly large insertions, whichever cumflation scenes went through the roof, any possible cervix penetrations... Granted, Fengames cater to more accepted flavours, but there's a reason for that "this game contains wonky stuff, you've been warned" note in their start screen. Some could argue that what Fengames offer is extreme! I mean, talking about how you wish to be screwed by a horse dong or being filled with demon spunk is not exactly vanilla!

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Sounds like Chaos heresy to me!
Well, yeah, that's technically exactly what it is, when you think about the terminology. Vanilla being the straight, classical sex of the dark ages before the internet popularized various kinks (some better than others, but hey, I'm not here to kink shame), would be heresy to chaos. Way to hit the mark dead on! :catte:

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
What about handjobs/fingering and frottage ?
I'd say hand jobs and fingering are still in vanilla territory. Frottage, I'm not entirely sure on. It might still be vanilla, but if so, it'd be the least vanilla out of the three

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I'd say hand jobs and fingering are still in vanilla territory. Frottage, I'm not entirely sure on. It might still be vanilla, but if so, it'd be the least vanilla out of the three
I would have thought that anything involving anal would have been less vanilla than anything involving genitals :/

Reactions: Kesil