Commission question

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
One thing that I had on my mind, and not sure if it’s allowed, but, can artists take a commission to draw someone’s character from either games(coc, coc2, and/or tits)?

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
What’s the proses to do that? Like do you talk to the artist about your characters personality, manurisms, and behavior?

QualityCuntrol

Nov 12, 2019
What’s the proses to do that? Like do you talk to the artist about your characters personality, manurisms, and behavior?

Best route to go, imo:

1. Look around to see which artists' styles you like.

2. Check to see if they have commissions open, what their prices are, and when you might expect it to get done (you may have to message them directly to ask, but try to do some digging first).

3. If they're open to taking commissions and it fits your budget, tell them what you would like, and understand that they might have to charge more if you want something more detailed or complicated. Also, don't make too many requests to change things: be certain about what you want. If you do make changes, accept that there might be an upcharge for labor.

3a. Be specific! Not just about looks, but things like, "I want them to have this pose," or "they're mischieveous, so could you draw them doing such and such a thing?" But, you don't need to go in-depth into your character's background story or anything. Otherwise, you can just tell them to be creative and do what they want with the info you give. It's best to keep it to the point.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34