Combat Text Vs Sand Worm

Nov 8, 2015
Not sure if it is anywhere else, but I got into combat with a sand worm and got some error text as I defeated it:

Turn 1
You’re fighting sand worm.
The sand worm you’re fighting is currently burrowing in the sand around you. You can see where it is by following the small bulge it makes in the sandy earth. Whatever you try to do to it now will likely not have much effect on it. Maybe you should wait until it is exposed so that you can do more damage?
You launch a paralyzing shock at sand worm! The effect is immediate! Sand worm shudders and stops, temporarily paralyzed.
Sand worm is paralyzed and unable to move!

Turn 2
You land a hit on sand worm with your electrified shock blade! The attack directly impacts sand worm! (H: −1)
The paralysis affecting sand worm seems to wear off, motion returning to its limbs!

Turn 3
You choose not to act.
The worm stops for a second before it redoubles its burrowing speed, encircling you. Suddenly it takes a sharp turn in your direction! The worm turns up the ground beneath you, knocking you over with enough force to roll you several meters away. You land on a number of rocks and debris along the way. That is going to leave a bruise! Your shield crackles but holds. (S: −32)
The sand worm pokes its head out from an opening in the ground, potentially exposing itself to any attacks.

Turn 4
You flick the switch on a wrist-mounted powercell, pumping arcs of deadly electricity into your electrified shock blade, then try for a quick strike with the newly charged weapon!
output() used for combat text, please report: You slash at the worm’s soft-looking front end with your electrified shock blade to see if you can end this battle quickly.
output() used for combat text, please report: Through either blind luck or immense skill, your attack connects with a satisfying splattering of green flesh. Strange liquids and chitin shards go flying in the direction of your shocking slash! The worm has stopped moving now, with most of its body heavily damaged.

GameCrazed

Oct 2, 2019
Thank you! I'll get it fixed up for next patch.
Version: 0.9.104-PUBLIC-ANDROID#5114

Can also confirm, however it's every round I attack. Shooting with a bow and arrow.

Save and photo included.

Attachments

• sandworm Combat text Bug.json
    728.3 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20240727-093036.png
    Screenshot_20240727-093036.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 4