Colonizing the Dark Continent (For Weiss Ritter)

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh? Having second thoughts? After all this fuss and after putting me through all this trouble, you're whining for me to what? Just end it?"

Milly pushes up on her palms, drawing a smooth, contoured ramp from her knees to her shoulders. The muscles of her back flex deliciously in the flattering lamplight- not that MIlly needs it- but its her breasts raised to the level of your restrained cock that catches your breath. Sensitive as you are, it's almost like you can feel the heat radiating off those perfect globes. You want some tough, some sensation that will release you from this heightened agony, but a single, firm finger on your chest keeps you from moving.

"We both know you love being trussed up like this. Some part of you... Loves being my prey."

Milly lowers the finger until it arrives at your cocktip, spreading the slick moisture beading at its tips in small circles.

"Well Nathanial? What nasty things do you want Milly to do you?

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel bit his lips, his eyes squinting from the strain of it all. Oh gods he hoped Milly wasn't feeling vengeful for what he'd done while he had her at his mercy. He'd given her release when she begged, didn't he?!

...Of course, the young man had quite literally asked for this. His body might have been craving immediate release, but once the orgiastic torture was finished and Nathaniel's mind was his own again, was it not these little games that kept him as hooked as any junkie?

All semblance of coherent thought was lost as Milly crouched down before him. The faint strain it put on the pirate perfectly flaunted her deliciously toned muscles beneath her perfectly curvy form. However long she had lived a hard life on the sea, it seemed to have done the buxom buccaneer quite a few favors. Poor Nathaniel squirmed as her breasts hovered scandalously closed to his tortured, throbbing member. So sensitive and on edge was he by now that the heat they radiated may as well have been two sets of sadistic fingers brushing over his engorged man-flesh with the lightest of touches.

Nathaniel groaned, all but gasping for breath as Milly held him in place with a single finger.

Oh gods...

His cock throbbed at her dirty words and his entire body ached for her touch. Nathaniel whimpered as his lips twitched, hungry for another kiss. She was as sensually sadistic as she was correct. Oh...gods he wanted her! Alas, giving her the power meant everything would be set on her terms. All he could do was gasp and arch his back as her finger teased the head of his crown. His member was pressed slightly harder into Milly's teasing grip and the rope around his balls tugged back insistently.

"Just...just take me! However you want! Don't leave me like this...!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The feather-like touch vanishes and you struggle to straighten yourself after your desperate motion forward.

"So unspecific," Milly tuts, "I'm just a simple sailor, but I have a long, long list of wants, pretty boy... You're going to have to spell it out, in every dirty little detail. What about this is getting your blood boiling?"

She rises up, a pert nipple pulling at your tense cock for a moment before it springs lose, bouncing and neglected.

Milly's hand is at her slit, rubbing mesmerizingly. Glistening fingers drag across your mouth and nose, clouding your mind with the tangy scent and taste of pure feminine arousal. Some beast inside you howls, recognizing the scent of a ready mate... But you weren't the predator in this little scenario, taking what you want on a whim... Anything you received would be won with desperate pleas and unadulterated begging.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Ngh...!" Nathaniel let out a tortured grunt as Milly's pert nipple brushed against his flesh. He struggled to avoid tensing any further, least he be punished by yet another tug against his poor, abused sack. The young man felt as though her were stretched out on the very peak of arousal, that Milly had skillfully built him up so that the faintest touch would send him careening over the edge into a world of blissful release. Unfortunately for him, Milly's caress proved that wasn't the case. He wouldn't be so lucky as to be one accidental touch or caress away from the orgasm he so craved.

It certainly felt like it, though, as Milly trailed her fingers across his features as if he were some beast for her to sport with...and perhaps he was. The scent of her arousal filled his mind, awakening primal urges that even everything that came before had failed to prime. He didn't just want her. He needed her. Now!

"I want to be inside you!" His words came out as a breathless shout, for lack of a better term. Sharp enough for Milly to appreciate, but muffled even to an ear against the door outside. "I want you to shove me down and ride me until I can't move! I want you to kiss me like you did before! I-I want your arms wrapped around me the rest of this night, tighter than these ropes! I want to be with you, Milly, please!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
A hand cups your tortured sack, the gentlest of pressure sending waves of agonizing pleasure running up your spine. It's all you can do to just sit there, quivering, hoping that Milly's hand will- Yes, you can feel those dexterous fingers encircle the base of your engorged shaft... But it stops there. No amount of whimpering pleas can persuade Milly to bestow the mercy of your release in anything but her own sweet time.

"I love it when your honest with me..." Her grip grows tighter. "But with me, Nathanial? I think it's more you want me to do things to you. Let me hear you say it, pretty boy. You're a dirty boy and you'd like nothing better than to lose yourself in your Mistress's tight, hot slit."

She cradles the back of your head, pressing it into the swells of her perfectly smooth breasts.

"Well hon? I'm waiting..."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Another shiver of pleasure bordering on pain raced through Nathaniel's body as Milly tightened her grip around the base of his shaft. Another tortured gasp followed up by a cute moan were all but torn from his lips.

"I'm a dirty boy and I want nothing more than to lose myself inside you!" His entire body quivered against Milly's. The poor, overstimulated young man tried to look her in the eyes, whimpering and pulling against his bindings however he could without applying painful strain to his roped balls. Nathaniel wasn't just the buxom buccaneer's boy-toy anymore. He was her puppet now. Tortured lust had utterly consumed his mind. All he could think of was images of Milly crouching over him to finally bid him sweet release. All he could do was whatever she demanded in the desperate hope that his pirate mistress would finally have mercy on him.

"Please...!"

Every toned muscle in Nathaniel's body was either drawn taut or bunched tight. A thin shin of sweat, from his earlier exertions as much as his current predicament, served to make his body glisten in a way that probably reminded Milly of the oil she had been subjected to minutes before. Then again, having some of that same oil mixed onto his flesh by a rampant lovemaking session had probably "helped" Nathaniel there as well.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly goes over to her pile of discarded clothes and retrieves something. There is a audible "snick" and a flash of steel. You reflexively flinch when a dagger imbeds itself in the wooden floor not a foot to your right.

"Might be a little awkward, but I'm fairly certain you could get yourself free with that... I want to dominate you, knowing that you can stop it at any moment. Sure, you could cut yourself out of this bind and fuck me silly, it'd probably be a great time for both of us. But-" Milly struts back over to you, shadows crisscrossing her taut, perfect body. She lifts up once of her ample breast to give it a sultry lick, her free hand buried in that insatiable furnace. "I think we both know you'll enjoy things more with me at the helm."

She reaches out a glistening hand a pokes at your chest with the minimal amount of force required to put you off a balance. You find yourself rocking on the balls of your feet and then suddenly you're falling...

Pain rocks through you at the impact, but Milly sidling forward, her ass resting on your stomach somehow makes it just a little more bearable... If anything you feel harder. The mischievous pirate reclines herself and slips a hand behind her, wrapping a tender hand around your less-than-tenderly treated cock. Milly smiles at your reaction when she begins stroking.

"No cumming now," she murmurs, spreading her legs and grinding herself on your midriff. "Not until I say so, hon. I want this bad boy deep inside me when you finally blow. And when that happens... It's going to be spectacular."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel's heart almost skipped a beat as the dagger vibrated faintly in the floor behind him. First out of the reflexive fear that came from such a sharp blade coming so close with so much force, then right over what it might have represented. Yet another cruel game on Milly's part? Have the scion of the mighty Brightland clan writhe and squirm about on the floor like a horny worm trying to free himself while she "encouraged" him with teasing words and strokes of his manhood?

Mercifully, that wasn't at all what his piratical mistress had in mind. Her finger shoved him back almost daintily and he barely had time to recover before Milly's splendidly shapely ass pressed down on his stomach. Nathaniel gulped with wide eyes, his cock twitching in excitement. Was this it?! Was she finally going to-?!

No, she wasn't. The young man groaned, his bound body writhing beneath her and the back of his head lightly bopping back against the floor. "Mercifully" turned out to be a poor way to describe her intention as her hand found his engorged member once again. Her strokes were firm, yet carefully measured to avoid setting off her precious pretty boy prematurely. Nathaniel's toes were curling, his hands balling into fists, and his eyes threatening to roll back into their sockets. Oh gods...it was all too much!

"G-gods...Milly, please...!" He whimpered and squirmed uselessly, unable to think of anything save that spectacular moment when his mistress finally gave him leave to cum. Alas, her bindings were masterfully done and the rope connecting his balls and ankles kept him from getting too creative with his flailing, His cock, now red from the torturous overstimulation, could do little more than throb in Milly's "loving" grip and cry beads of pre-cum.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly contents herself watching you squirm while her methodically motioned hands beat your restrained dick. Up... And down again. At one particularly shuddering moment, Milly quickly recognizes your nearing release and clenches your manhood with a frown, pushing at your knees causing the rope to tug... You manage to contain yourself... Barely.

That's when your mistess starts putting her splendid ass to work, sliding back and nestling your length between the cleft of her taut backside. She wiggles herself teasingly, as if testing the position and then starts rocking her hips erotically... The motion would be posistively mesmerizing where you not occupied with... Other sensations.

"Keeping up there pretty boy? Tell me... How much are you loving this?"

You find yourself being crouched over by the buxom predator, her breasts swaying... Her tongue gliding across your lips as if to extoll some response from her sexy baits. How long could she possibly keep this up?

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
This night was easily shaping up to be the most trying, exhausting ordeal of his life.

Every time he thought he'd reached his limit and that Milly could not possibly find a way to torment him further, the cunning pirate surpassed his expectations with sadistic glee. The young man all but yelped as she choked off what should have been glorious, merciful release with a crushing squeeze to his trembling member and a cruel tug of the rope binding his balls. Nathaniel spasmed beneath her, shaking his head from side to side and biting his lip and a semi-futile effort to suppress the cries she tore from him in lieu of an orgasm.

"Ngh...!" The young Brightland's teeth clenched and ground together as Milly rubbed her perfectly sculpted ass-cheeks against his member as soon as the torturous pleasure had subsided enough to do so "safely". Trapped between Milly's steaming hot buns, his cock could do little more than throb against her flesh. Nathaniel's breathing became labored and heavy, stopping just short of outright panting as he lay beneath her tensed tighter than a coiled spring. It was a testament to the exquisiteness of Milly's breasts that Nathaniel was able to calm his struggles and feverish within just enough to appreciate the hypnotic motion of the ample creamy bosom bouncing ever so slightly back and forth with each pronounced shift of her hips.

"Nmph...M-Milly..." Nathaniel was on the verge of tears now. Perhaps his climax when Milly deigned to give it would be the stuff of sensual legends...but his sensual torment was carving its way there first. He may have been beyond forming words, but perhaps the constantly throbbing, pre-cum dripping member and the beautifully tensed and toned body writhing beneath her provided the buxom buccaneer with all the answer she needed.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly lies herself down on your chest, fingertips idly tracing your smooth musculature, the softness of her chest mashing up beautifully against your hard contours. Her hand makes a reappearance at your crotch, this time its palm pressed against your cock head, pushing your shaft in circles as it become utterly slickened with precum. Milly's smiling lips are there to drip every plea and whimper and you can feel her body curl luxuriously against yours with incessantly writhing rhythm.

"Thaaat's it, love...," She murmurs silkily in your ear before giving it a sensuous lick. "You make me feel good when you're so honest with your feelings. Every time you put on that pompous façade with me, just remember tonight and how much you loved it..."

Your discomforting ecstasy is smoothened somewhat by the flurry of reassuring kisses Milly showers you with, but nothing can totally drown out the thudding ache of your loins... You want to cum so bad. Then, like words spoken by an angel, Milly propositions you.

"How's about we give you what you've waiting for?"

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
A subtle moan manage to slip between the young man's tormented, grunts, groans, and cries as Milly's body pressed down upon his. Her efforts to keep him trapped on the cusp of orgasm had only more kinkily cunning as the pirate lubricated his engorged manhood with the precum it so willingly surrendered to her caresses, but at least Nathaniel had some of the intimacy he had been craving alongside sensual release. Nathaniel's lips were upon Milly's neck and cheek as she whispered into his ear. They kissed and nipped silken yet sea-hardened flesh with wild abandon. The muffled noises he made against her combined with the perfectly timed throbbing of his cock in her grip probably indicated to Milly what her captive pretty boy thought about her words much better than simple words. Or at least more honestly...it had to be better than whatever face he would have "normally" made at the thought of her using this to put him back in his place every time the buxom buccaneer's technical employer got "uppity" with her.

Nathaniel's lips pressed against her's with a hungry passion that he almost certainly wouldn't have been able to muster without the "motivation" she so carefully gave him. Wet noises mixed with muffled moans as Nathaniel drew out the kisses as long as his lungs would permit, his tongue eagerly rushing to mingle with Milly's each time they kissed. It was the one sensual arena in all of this that Milly just might have lost control of to Nathaniel if she wasn't careful!

When his pirate lover finally deigned to speak again, Nathaniel couldn't even form words at first. His eyes widened and his mouth opened but all that came out was something akin you a yelp of approval and rapid nods that he was lucky didn't see the back of his head battered against the floor.

"Please...!"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Alright," she says wrenching the nearby knife from the floor, "But no funny business. You're still under my thumb, pretty boy. Got it?

Only after your fervent assurances does she cut the rope, allowing you full freedom of motion and, perhaps more importants, relieving the grueling tension placed on your sack. You are motioned into a sitting position, legs parted and slightly bent.

Milly crouches over your manhood, her moistened slit beckoning to you. She slowly lowers herself but halts at the slightest tremble on your part.

"Uh uh. This is still my show. You don't get to let loose until I say so. This right here?" She grips your cock. "This is for my pleasure, and what would please me most is taking this nice... And... Slow..."

Finally, she slips down onto your rod. Her folds feel like a silken vice and gliding through them is an utterly heavenly for your until-now neglected shaft.

"Ooooh, you feel bigger than usual," The naughty pirate moans, pulling your face to her breast.

Last edited by a moderator:

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Yes...! Yes, yes, yes!" Nathaniel was practically a blur as Milly motioned for him to sit before her. The poor aristocrat's body was practically trembling from both excitement and the lingering effects of Milly's treatment. His fists were clenching so hard that his nails were digging into his palms, and there didn't seem to be an instant where Nathaniel's eyes weren't flicking over her breasts, lips, or the heated snatch descending to take him.

Naturally, there was quite a bit of trembling at first, with the dismayed gasps and looks to match. If Nathaniel looked like a kicked puppy before, it paled in comparison to the expression he had when he realized the latest of Milly's games.

"Mph...!" He whimpered cutely as she gripped his swollen girth, sending a shiver through his body that gave the pirate yet another excuse to draw out and drink in his sexual torment. It took several deep breaths and an almost Herculean amount of willpower to do it, but eventually Nathaniel managed to force his body to keep still enough for Milly's approval...well, at least until he felt her warm, silken folds clench around him. That drew a gasp from him that petered into a delightful whimper as Milly halted her descent until he could summon the will to steady himself again.

Nathaniel all but pressed himself into Milly's bosom as soon as the pirate gave him permission. His lips locked around one of her hardened nipples, teasing, suckling, and occasionally permitting his teeth to playfully nips around them. If she permitted it, one arm would have risen to coil tightly about Milly's waist, pressing their bodies still clover together, while the other moved to entertain her other breast with gropes and erotic pinches.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"That's good Nat~," Milly groans under the enthusiastic assault of her breasts. Her breath catches cutely when you gently apply your teeth to the task and rather than reproaching you, she presses you into even closer contact. When she bottoms out on your shaft, her hips move in large sensuous circles, barely letting an inch of you slip outside, but causing a torrent of pleasurable sensations all the same.

She gently removes your hands from her chest and places them on your hips. Thus supported, she reclines, displaying her taut belly and ample breasts, still flushed and perky from your administrations. Hands on the ground, she gives an experimental buck, lifting her hip up and then allowing gravity to cause her to slip back down your cock. Maintaining stability of the motion requires no small amount of arm strength on your part, but then, it seems like Milly wants you to work for every bit of pleasure you receive... But seeing Milly's lithe, shadowy body performing the most sensual of dances gives you the strength of titans. You could endure this. You had to.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"Mmph!" Another grunt was torn from Nathaniel's lips as Milly's hips finally, mercifully bucked. The first of many such motions that would see his torment lifted and their feelings consummated. An amount of adrenaline that Nathaniel would never have expected to feel outside of the most dire of life threatening situations coursed through his veins, giving him the heroic strength he needed to not only support Milly but thrust back into her hot and hungry folds with enough speed and power to risk even her gasping from it.

The pirate's choice of position was proving to be a wise one as Nathaniel's mouth continued to suckle, kiss, and nip at her magnificent breasts with hungry reverence while his hips pounded his tortured manhood into her. Left to his own devices in a more conventional position, the practically feral young man probably would have came within seconds of being fully enveloped by Milly's clenching walls. The strain of supporting her weight as it shifted from their constant bucking forced Nathaniel to moderate himself, dragging out their lovemaking to a more proper length. It also had the delightful side effect of making seemingly every muscle in his body tense beautifully. The products of all that time spent exercising and fencing in preparation to come to the Dark Continent could not have been displayed more magnificently.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Confirmation that MIlly is not, in fact, some crazed sex-demon, comes in the form of cute gasps and laughing mewls of abandonment. The pirate gives in to her sensations and wraps her legs around your back and falls back to the floor, her hands tugging at your hair.

"Yes! T-that's it! Ohhhh, Nathanial~" Now that exclamation most definitely penetrated the wooden walls of the cabin... If you even bothered to register the fact.

You feel the flutterings of your partners feminine release fluctuate around your aching cock. Milly cranes herself up to shower you with nips, licks, and kisses, savoring the long-awaited gift of your penetration. Judging from the incessant bucking of those gorgeous hips, it must be lasting a good, long time.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel was long passed caring about propriety by this point. He'd been bound (by his own request), teased to the point of begging (by his implicit request), and even lightly drugged (as a side effect of binding and teasing Milly)! Right now, the only thing in the world that mattered to him was to beautiful woman clenching beneath him. He hardly needed more motivation to pound into her needy slit as hard and fast as his body could manage, but her ecstatic words and the way her thighs squeezed around him egged the overstimulated young man on regardless.

It was probably impossible, but it certainly sounded like the slap of his hips against her's managed to penetrate the wooden walls. His mouth ravaged Milly with the same intensity, returning her nips, licks, and kisses with a fervor that likely exceeded Milly's own. With their lovemaking commenced in earnest, it only took a few moments of feverish, unrestrained thrusts for Nathaniel to finally reach glorious climax. Again every muscle in his body seemed to clench as his hips spasmed and released a load that did indeed eclipse anything he'd performed before. Nathaniel remained locked above Milly for several long, lingering moments. Pleasured mewls passed freely through the air before he finally collapsed atop her, panting...for a moment or two before kissing and nipping at her neck and collarbone.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly chuckles as you curl up against her and display your gratitude. She leans in to your nuzzling and kisses at your ear.

"I take it you liked my little performance?"

She reaches an arm over to your forgotten clothe and retrieves something from your vest pocket. She clucks her tongue while consulting the face of your pocket watch.

"Damn, twenty minutes early. I must be losing my touch. Can I get that thank you now, or do I have to wait until midnight?"

Your game's wager was for the loser to thank the winner, but you have to admit, Milly's contented body language doesn't exactly scream defeat as she purrs beside you and drinks in your adoring affection.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel only managed an affirmative grunt as he finished planting a particularly lingering kiss to Milly's neck before lowering his head to rest on her breast.

"Thank you for being such a graceful losers and complying with my demands," Once again Nathaniel's position hid his rather wolfish grin, but the mischief was naked in his tone...as well as his gestures once his free hand slipped up to give Milly's unoccupied nipple a playful pinch.

Beyond that, the young Brightland was being rather cuddly at the moment. His naked form pressed softly against Milly and, when he wasn't idly tormenting her, he seemed content to simply drink in her presence and warmth in their shared post-orgasmic haze.

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly flicks at your ear, but not overly hard. You can perfectly visualize the eye-roll she must be executing, but she lets your bait pass, too exhausted to bother with banter. Her hand traces random patterns into your toned back as you snuggle closer and she shifts her legs so you more comfortably lay against her.

"Well I must say, you performed like a champ," she murmurs, reaching down to playfully squeeze your rear. "... I like this. You and me, in bed together."

The statement hangs in the air. Despite the tropical heat, neither of you feels particularly uncomfortable in each others' arms. These long tensionless minutes would be a good time to talk... Or simply whisper sweet nothings before giving into the fuzzy aftersex fatigue and drifting off to sleep...

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Milly's hands clasping around Nathaniel's read drew a cute, faintly startled grunt from the pretty boy and compelled him to press his body more firmly against hers.

"Just as you planned..." He looked up at the buxom buccaneer with a faint grin. "...I do too..."

Nathaniel sat there in peace for a moment, his mind idly wondering. Thoughts of his family and the consequences that might await for laying with Milly sprang to mind unbidden. How foolish. Reuniting with them seemed so far away, he couldn't even sure they would both be alive to-

Milly could likely feel him flinching against her. Nathaniel's tone when he spoke up was casual enough but...well, she could probably put two and two together to see through his attempted deception. "Heh...yes. I suppose nothing quite brings out a man's character like pressure. I'm just glad you didn't hang me from the ceiling and keep me like that for the entire night or something. I was worried you'd still be mad...or just that evil."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly lies silent for a moment.

"I have a hard time understand, much less excepting this situation of ours, but... I meant it when I said I want you. Thinking of you sleeping around... Yes it gets me jealous, mad as hell in fact... But I realize it's not so simple as you leaving me for someone else. That and we don't have the lengthiest history between us... And there's someone else's feelings to consider. We're going to figure this out. Just... Just stay honest with me, okay?"

Milly's face presses to yours as if to reassure her that you are indeed sill here.

"You... You mean a lot to me, pretty boy."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
"I will," Milly's words gave Nathaniel much to think about. Whether he would be honest with her, his breach of etiquette with Telai aside, was not one of them.

He pressed forward, closing the little remaining distance between them to plant a soft, lingering kiss upon Milly's lips as his arms snaked around her in a tight embrace.

"I know...I care a great deal about you as well," Nathaniel paused a moment, his gaze just lingering on Milly. Finally, he smiled slightly. "So, let's not let this continent ruin such a wonderful thing. We're going to have to get some actual sleep at some point tonight just to make sure none of the squirrels or other natives get the jump on us. I'd say we've put pleasure before business already as is, hm?"

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
Milly's hand finds your crotch and applies gentle pressure.

"I don't know...," She murmurs with a smile and leans over to reference your watch, "We still have... Seven minutes left on the clock. Just enough time to-"

She breaks down in a fit of laughter at your expression and thumps your gamefully with a pillow.

"I'm joking, pretty boy! I don't think I've got another round left in me after all this exercise. Some quality shuteye seems like a fine idea."

And with that, you clean yourselves up and straighten the mangled bedroll and sheets. By the end of it, fatigue seems to catch up with you, and you don't even bother putting clothes on before tumbling down together, breathing slowly in unison. You drift off to sleep, with Milly tight against you, a sly grin plastered on her sleeping visage...

Dawn comes far too soon and you are tempted to languish in the warm, lazy embrace of your buxom lover. In the illogical haze of half-wakefulness, you intend to do just that, relishing the prospect of every morning with Milly pressed up against you. Come to think of it, Telai's solid build would be a wonderful contrast to the softness of-

That's when someone knocks on the door. The voice of real-life Telai rips you from whatever blissful fantasy you had been imagining.

"Sir, we're just about provisioned. This is third time I've- Oh blast it, get your ass out of bed, Nathanial!" She hisses, exasperatedly.

"Man if she was in such a hurry, you'd think she'd open the door," Milly purrs and snuggles closer to you. Your foxy bedmate clearly has been awake for every one of Telai's previous wakeup calls.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel, all of Nathaniel, stiffened as he felt Milly's hand tighten around his aching cock. He whimpered as pleasure mixed with pain.She...she couldn't be serious, could she?! By now, he wasn't certain that an entire day of hard labor would have left him as drained as he felt now!

The panic on his face was clear. The pillow that smoshed against it came as a relief.

"Oh you...you demoness!" Nathaniel struggled to speak with a straight face even as he wrenched the pillow from the captain's grip to bop her head in turn.

His arms wrapped gently around Milly as soon as they were both comfortable in the bed. Nathaniel was half-tempted to do something to try and wipe that grin off the pirate's face before she started having dreams of gods knew what happening to him, but sleep claimed him before he course rouse himself to bother. Once again, with Milly's warm body pressed against his, his rest was peaceful and free of Song-shared memories.

Nathaniel groaned softly as the sun began to peek into the cabin through tiny cracks in the wood. He squirmed and pressed himself closer to Milly, not at all ready to rouse himself. So soft, so warm...he wondered what it would be like if Telai was here. Her powerful arms holding him securely against her strong yet gentle-

"Nmph!" Nathaniel jerked awake as much from the pounding at the door as the course his own thoughts were making.

"What?!" Nathaniel tensed and shot Milly a startled look. Oh gods, how long had they been languishing in here like this?! What if Telai actually had flung the door open while they were...like this?!

He groaned as Milly snuggled against him. She may as well have been some sort of succubus by that point. He could feel the tension in his body compelling him to spring out of the bed being sucked right out of his body.

"No...she's right. We really should...I mean, we have some very important work to get done today, Milly."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
"Oh you're no fun," Milly sighs and rises. The sight of her toned backside as she goes to retrieve fresh clothes is more than enough to dispel your grogginess... For all the wrong reasons.

"I'll be in the mess going over our gear... Again," Telai calls through the door and you hear the amazon stomp off.

"Well, off on another adventure through that blasted forest," Milly snarks, binding up her ponderous breasts. She hands you a pin and turns for you to secure her precarious feat of engineering.

"Not too tight. The girls need to breath."

After getting dressed and retrieving your gear, you find Shen'ri sunbathing outside the mess hall next to several large packs. He opens one eye and sends you a friendly greeting, followed quickly by a warning. What did he mean by-

"Great. About time half the party got here."

One very cross looking Telai ducks under the doorway.

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Nathaniel tried not to groan at Milly's words or the...effect seeing her naked body rising from bed in its full glory had upon him. He crossed his legs as he sat up, standing only when it was "safe" to dart behind the pirate.

It was hard not to flinch as he heard Telai stomp off, no doubt seething at the "laziness" that had only started once Milly entered his life. It made him think of how his parents might react all over again. Helping Milly dress was a welcome distraction.

"Sorry. I really should know how large they are by now," Nathaniel cracked a faint grin before turning to attend to his own equipment.

A few minutes later he emerged from the cabin dressed for an expedition through the forest, with a musket over his shoulder and both his pistol and rapier prepared with suitable drugs. Nathaniel returned Shen'ri's greeting in good spirits only to frown at the warning.

Again he stiffened at Telai's words and had to force himself to look her in the eyes. "Yes. My apologies. Ready when you are, Lieutenant."

Xatarias

Aug 27, 2015
The corner of Telai's mouth quirks with displeasure, but you know her professionalism would never let her question her commander in public. Instead she turns her critical gaze towards Milly, who glints with a copious amount of gunsteel."

"You realize we're going to be hiking through all this? Don't expect anyone to share the load when you get tired."

Milly gives the dusky lieutenant a sweet smile.

"Nobody touches my pieces without my say so, hon. Don't worry, I won't be slowing anyone down."

You can almost visualize the lightning crackling between your two lovers respective gazes. Telai, without a doubt the bigger person, breaks contact first.

"The river seems like the most direct route to Hometree," She says turning towards you. "We'll be out in the open, but considering we're trying to make contact, we can't stay hidden forever."

Weiss Ritter

Aug 28, 2015
Telai's refusal to have it out with him in public somehow just made things worse. Was she planning to just bottle it all up to unleash upon him the second they had a private moment together? To say nothing of the imbalance of power in their stations that had seemed like such a moot point before. He never intended for his status as an employer to impact Telai as his lover, but in hindsight it was foolish to think that any form of overlap could be avoided...

His body remained tensed through Milly and Telai's exchange. The tension in the air was thick enough to cut if he drew his rapier.

"I'm not sure how our team would do trying to beat the Forest Folk at their own game, anyway," Nathaniel nodded in agreement. Plus, it probably wouldn't have engendered much confidence in the squirrel warriors to see them creeping through the woods towards their home so heavily armed.