Codex Stats and where to find them on the wiki

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Hey, fellas. In an effort to save scum a "Swiss Army Knife" Capt. Steele in order to access as many scenes as I can with a single character, I have come across a bit of a discrepancy with the in-game codex statistics and the names on the wiki, that I would like some help clarifying. This is mostly going to deal with the Fluid section of the wiki concentrating on Cum.

Here's what I know so far.

WIKI:
Cum Capacity
Cum Capacity is the Steele's maximum limit to hold cum. It is otherwise known as the "Max" cum value. This value is dependent on the Testicle/Prostate Size as well as the Cum Efficiency.
CODEX Entry = Cum, Max (Expressed in Milliliters)
Pretty self-explanatory. The wiki even gives the formula.

WIKI:
Cum Quality
Cum Quality determines the virility of Steele's semen. By default, Steele will have a semen quality of 1 (or 100% virility)
CODEX Entry = Virility (Expressed as a percentage)
Increasing this stat will increase the odds that the PC will impregnate an NPC.

WIKI:
Refractory Rate
Refractory Rate is the percentage amount of cum Steele is able to replenish per hour. By default, Steele will have a refractory rate of 1.
CODEX Entry = Refractory Rate (Given in Percent. I'm guessing like Virility, a Refractory Rate of 1 = 100%)
I'm guessing what percent of Current Internal Cum is added over the course of an hour. Not really sure about this one.

WIKI:
Ball Fullness
Ball Fullness is the percentage of Steele's cum capacity currently taken up by cum. This may refer to prostate or testicles.
CODEX Entry = Cum, Capacity (Expressed as a percentage)
I'm guessing just Current Internal divided by Max.

WIKI:
Cum Efficiency
Cum Efficiency is the ability of Steele's prostate and/or testicle(s) to produce cum. By default it is at 3.
CODEX Entry = ?
Can't find an equivalent in the codex. Is this a hidden stat? Also, how is this different from the Refractory Rate?

Cum Multiplier
Cum Multiplier determines the magnitude of cum Steele can make. By default, Steele will have a multiplier of 1.
CODEX Entry = ?
Also Can't find a codex Equivalent. Seems to also be related to Refractory Rate, but how is this different?

Also there seem to be two entries in the codex that don't seem to have an equivalent in the wiki:

CODEX Entry = Virility, Speed Modifier (Expressed as a percent)
WIKI: ?
Is this the "inverse" of the Incubator stat? Where if the PC knocks up an NPC that normally takes 10 days to come to term, if the Speed Modifier is at 200%, the NPC would instead give birth in 5 days? If so, how is this manipulated? It may be amusing to see the PC knock up Briha one one side of No Myr's Land only to run into her on the other side and she's giving you an egg.

CODEX Entry = Cum, Probable Ejaculation (Expressed in Milliliters)
Not sure how this is computed and was just curious how this was arrived at and how you can increase or decrease this stat.

If there is a wiki page that I'm not aware of, or a forum thread that could help, I would be most grateful if you guys could point me in the right direction (or even move this thread to the right section). This is the first thread I've made so please... be gentle - and use lube. There's always time for lube. :p

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Kesil and GTK/HLK

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
WIKI:
Cum Efficiency
Cum Efficiency is the ability of Steele's prostate and/or testicle(s) to produce cum. By default it is at 3.
CODEX Entry = ?
Can't find an equivalent in the codex. Is this a hidden stat? Also, how is this different from the Refractory Rate?
This and ball size factor in the max capacity for how much you can hold when at 100%.
Refractory rate reprisents how fast you build up cum, how quickly you replenish your reserves.

Cum Multiplier
Cum Multiplier determines the magnitude of cum Steele can make. By default, Steele will have a multiplier of 1.
CODEX Entry = ?
Also Can't find a codex Equivalent. Seems to also be related to Refractory Rate, but how is this different?
This and your general cum capacity factor in the size of the load you ejaculate per orgasm. How much of the built up cum you empty.

CODEX Entry = Virility, Speed Modifier (Expressed as a percent)
Is this the "inverse" of the Incubator stat? Where if the PC knocks up an NPC that normally takes 10 days to come to term, if the Speed Modifier is at 200%, the NPC would instead give birth in 5 days? If so, how is this manipulated? It may be amusing to see the PC knock up Briha one one side of No Myr's Land only to run into her on the other side and she's giving you an egg.
This stat currently only exists in the codex. It doesn't exist in the code at all.

Not sure how this is computed and was just curious how this was arrived at and how you can increase or decrease this stat.
As mentioned before, this is calculated from the combination of your general cum capacity and the cum multiplier. Decrease any of those and you decrease the size of your probable ejaculation.

If there is a wiki page that I'm not aware of, or a forum thread that could help, I would be most grateful if you guys could point me in the right direction (or even move this thread to the right section).
Short of looking at the public source code or asking in the forum, the wiki and that page you find is your only place that would hold an explanation.

Last edited:
Reactions: shrikes

TFMaster

Various ways to increase your probable ejaculation include but are not limited too: Various transformatives such as The Treatment, Throbb, basically any penis or cum related transformatives (except for cum flavoring transformatives). Non transformative ways to increase probable ejaculation include Celise (have her suck you off], Vanae milk, and submitting to an Elder Venus Pitcher. Hope this helped! :D

shrikes

Apr 24, 2017
Thanks guys! These entries have always been a bit confusing and it's nice to get some clarification. :D

I may try my hand at editing saves to see if i can find that Virility, Speed Modifier value. I sincerely hope it is a reverse incubator stat... you know, for reasons.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
reverse incubator stat...
I'm not sure what that means, but my understanding of that value is fairly simple. There is a Fertility Speed modifier value, and that decreases the length of time pregnancies for the PC. The speed modifier for virility would do the same, but for NPC that are impregnated by the PC. It doesn't do anything however, so it appears that the few NPC pregnancies currently in-game just have the length of time they take hard-coded, and don't take into account that value, which isn't something you can change without save-editing anyway.