[Coded] Demon dream

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I have to agree with everyone, your profile picture is quite funny.

I have edited your document, correcting spelling, grammar, and sentence structure errors. I have tried to make the sentences flow more smoothly as well, without removing your original work. It is all done under the name of 'Bob Johnson' so if you have any questions or comments about the changes made under that name, let me know.

Last edited:

SoAndSo

Scientist
Creator
Mar 26, 2017
Congratulations, on your forum debut, Doots! :toot::toot::toot::toot::toot::toot: You are no longer "that person who appears on streams from time to time"!

...now to coax you to join the discord server...

...There's a discord server?

Then again, I'll probably just spam youtube links to metal songs.

Reactions: Draconoid

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Ok, the second round of edits are done. Unfortunately I couldn't be quite as... gentle with your work this time, in order to fix some of the mistakes. Anyways, that should do it, methinks. Let me know if you need anything else!

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
>Master
>Him

That's gay!

Also holy crap Ranma.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
I might be high as fuck or the forum drowned on dicks but i got an email that someone responded to this thread commentin that maybe this should be restricted to females since there is no variants for those who don't have a pussy to start with and i decided to do that since it makes my life easier.

and also herms, just as long as you have a vag

Last edited:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
i got an email that someone responded to this thread commentin that maybe this should be restricted to females since there is no variants for those who don't have a pussy to start with

I sense here UGC Black Wing at work :catte:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
I might be high as fuck or the forum drowned on dicks but i got an email that someone responded to this thread commentin that maybe this should be restricted to females since there is no variants for those who don't have a pussy to start with and i decided to do that since it makes my life easier.

and also herms, just as long as you have a vag
Yeah that was me. I had figured the restriction for those with a pussy would make more sense in this sort of dream.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
I think that this dream could apply to anyone, regardless of genitalia, as it is symbolic, more of a metaphor for becoming Sera's bitch/property. Just my view on it anyways.

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
as it is symbolic, more of a metaphor for becoming Sera's bitch/property.

as yes that definitely was the intention o_o

It wasn't

but i changed it back since you decided to get philosophical on my ass

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
as yes that definitely was the intention o_o

It wasn't

but i changed it back since you decided to get philosophical on my ass

Whoa whoa whoa, hold on now. Don't go changing things around because of me. Like I said, that was just my view on it.
In the words of this forum's great Sage-Captain: "You do you."

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on now. Don't go changing things around because of me. Like I said, that was just my view on it.
In the words of this forum's great Sage-Captain: "You do you."
I don't do things for someone else's sake you just bought up a good point i consider it and came to the conclusion that i changed it

Reactions: Draconoid

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's a good thing you didn't say it three times or else I would have appeared quicker.

Reactions: RanmaChan