Cockvine not working??

Wardogs667

May 13, 2016
Cutting to the quick of of it, even though i'm a backer i've been out of the loop for quite sometime and now starting to get back into it; ever since CoC i've wanted the tali cock idea and now it's here, while i have the parasite on me and the game registers it in the character screen and in the stats screen i've yet to see a scene (at least in mastubation) where it can be used (i know the game is still in.6.5"something" but does anyone know where the vines are used?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
There are few scenes specific for tailcocks (zil male, sydian male, nyrea) and some scene variations, but not much. Tailcocks, due to specific location, can't be handled as usual cocks, so scene should specifically be written with them in mind. Which puts them in the smae cathegory with the unusual bodytypes, nipplecunts etc.

AdjustedJunk

May 9, 2016
Cutting to the quick of of it, even though i'm a backer i've been out of the loop for quite sometime and now starting to get back into it; ever since CoC i've wanted the tali cock idea and now it's here, while i have the parasite on me and the game registers it in the character screen and in the stats screen i've yet to see a scene (at least in mastubation) where it can be used (i know the game is still in.6.5"something" but does anyone know where the vines are used?

If you have encountered/recruited Bess/Benn, your tail-cock makes an appearance in one of the scenes. But yeah, I also feel like the tail-cock is a bit under-used. I mean, if you had a tail-cock, and you were fucking your way through the galaxy, I would assume you'd put some serious mileage on that thing. Especially during multi-partner encounters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Especially during multi-partner encounters.

Raskvel males have nice scene variant for it, BTW.

There's a current push on the bounty board to provide some more unique scenes for tailcocks, cunt-tails and the holo-cock. Expect to see them in the near future.

Special scenes are definitely good, but use in non-specific scenes is good too. Kara's sex scenes are great example how to spice things up.

Last edited by a moderator: