CoC2 Wiki

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
That I am not sure of, I haven't had the time to touch any of the content in Frostwood yet (unless special case). The current backlog of things to fix and add is taking alot of time. The Observer manages most of the kitsune pages so the amulet option could be either hidden by an undiscovered requirement/condition or something else. For now I would say keep it there until there is evidence that such option does not actually exist. I'll look into the option once resources become available.

Thank you for asking though, its very appreciated.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
That I am not sure of, I haven't had the time to touch any of the content in Frostwood yet (unless special case). The current backlog of things to fix and add is taking alot of time. The Observer manages most of the kitsune pages so the amulet option could be either hidden by an undiscovered requirement/condition or something else. For now I would say keep it there until there is evidence that such option does not actually exist. I'll look into the option once resources become available.

Thank you for asking though, its very appreciated.

I was thinking more whether or not I should put a “[not yet implemented]” by it, but same deal. Thanks for letting me know!

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
Am I right in thinking there is no source code access for CoC2?
If so, what is the most efficient way to go about updating its wiki? (Besides in game experimentation)

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Am I right in thinking there is no source code access for CoC2?
If so, what is the most efficient way to go about updating its wiki? (Besides in game experimentation)

I have been granted access to the source code, hence some requirements in the wiki are detailed or things can be accurate (to the best of my ability). Although i do also test if such requirement works properly in game.

EDIT: But yes code access is private.

Reactions: Kazama

Kazama

Dec 8, 2017
In that case I'll steer clear for now and leave it in your capable hands.
Thanks for all the hard work you've put in Libelous.

EDIT: *mostly leave it :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

ThoptimusPrime

Oct 18, 2019
Added Crazy Horse to the list of encounters in Harvest Valley.

Things that need to be done:

Crackle berry’s dick change limit is incorrect, I can confirm an increase up to 14 inches, possibly more.

Boulders event in Foothills.

Statues encounter in Foothills.

Last edited:
Reactions: loricd

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Added: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Serpent_Locket

Will also add in pages for Nareva, Phylander, and Phyria later if no one else gets to them first. Though I will need some help filling exact details regardless (besides maybe the parley options for Nareva).

EDIT: Added in those pages, though they are very blatant stubs that will require expansion. Will do when I’m less busy, but it would be much appreciated if someone who knows about these can add stuff in.

Last edited:

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Thank you for your recent contributions to the wiki, however please avoid creating stub pages in the future, its better for the page not to exist yet rather than having something barebones. Its also easier to track the demands of non-existing pages.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Thank you for your recent contributions to the wiki, however please avoid creating stub pages in the future, its better for the page not to exist yet rather than having something barebones. Its also easier to track the demands of non-existing pages.

Will keep that in mind!

Fortunately, I have more to add in. Just wanted people to know this is a thing since I definitely didn’t until I saw a couple topics.

EDIT: Oh yes, and are we good to include the Big Plot Reveal on the Living Gods that is learned from the best possible outcome of Parleying with Nareva? I know wikis are spoilery by nature, but I want to double check before I put in all the effort only to get reverted, lol.

EDIT2: Added Mare’s Barley, Milk Candy, and Milk Tea to the tf items list. Now we just need to make/fill out the articles themselves.

Last edited:

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
Should the wiki maybe use the words inch and feet instead of the symbols " and '. Not everyone that plays the game is American or British and may not be entirely familiar with the shitty Imperial system. They may know the conversions but not the symbols. Thus it is friendlier from an international standpoint.

Reactions: Kesil

BigBoss6121

Feb 8, 2017
It’s pretty common knowledge. I grew up in a metric country and knew what they stood for, and it’s easy to learn what they mean, so I think the wiki should stick with the symbols.

Reactions: Savin and Libelous

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
This wiki requires a serious update AND cleanup. There's a LOT of spam pages, just too much.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
This wiki requires a serious update AND cleanup. There's a LOT of spam pages, just too much.

Define serious update? Also spam pages will be deleted once Jacques or Gedan does a pass on the candidates for deletion.

runingman69

Nov 24, 2018
canuck land.
The wiki looks fine. The character pages will update when someone gets to it, and someone made a ton of place holder pages for no reason. It is by far more organised than the coc1 wiki over all.

Zewolfy

Aug 21, 2017
The Hip Quiver stats are 3 Evasion and 3 Initiative in game but the wiki says 3 armor and a special stat with 3 initiative. I changed it already but feel free to look the one edit over if you like.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
The Hip Quiver stats are 3 Evasion and 3 Initiative in game but the wiki says 3 armor and a special stat with 3 initiative. I changed it already but feel free to look the one edit over if you like.

Thanks for catching that, much appreciated!

RedIce2112

Jul 22, 2019
With the bimbo update and a lot of bimbo scenes being spread throughout it'd be nice to have a page that consolidates all of that

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
With the bimbo update and a lot of bimbo scenes being spread throughout it'd be nice to have a page that consolidates all of that
Its in the queue of shit to add, wiki is outdated in alot of things

Alypia

Apr 22, 2016
The overhauled Etheryn page on the Wiki is lovely! Thank you so much, Libelous and anyone else who helped! :)

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Seconded. Lots of wonderful info on Etheryn there now. Fantastic! Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to post that to her Wiki page!

NHKid8

Dec 23, 2018
For a while now I've been noticing mistakes and things missing from the wiki - namely new content, or hard-to-reach content such as the Convocation of Mirrors ending - and I've tried and tried to figure out how to add these things or edit the pages, because I wanted to help, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do so - there's a login page for the wiki, but no page to create an account.

Am I making a mistake? Or is there some kind of requirement or permission needed in order to make an account?