CoC2 Wiki

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I've thrown my hat into working on the wiki, hope it helps:
Currently working on Gwyn after which will move on to the Nursery.
Hope to roll it out (at least Gwyn) within the day

EDIT: https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Gwyneth - Added info to Description, Interactions, Talk and Sex

Last edited:

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Thank you a ton. In some cases I didn't know what was going on, like the centaur race linking to Kelt.

SeriousBlueJewel

Nov 5, 2018
I've removed all the blank, copied, outdated, or otherwise redundant pages. If you believe a page was deleted by accident (as I was on auto-pilot), please feel free to link the page and I will try to undelete it, if at all possible.
You have my upmost respect wiki-god jacques

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016

Tamsee

Mar 2, 2018
Might be for your best to join the discord if you want to inform the wiki admins faster of such issues.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Spotty's Weekly Report #1 - (Stop slacking off me)
(I will be adding more author pages, please tell me if there are any changes you want)(Also if there are any problems with the new edits please tell me)
End of Report#1

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Spotty's Weekly Report #2 - Powers Overhaul (Spotty got lazy, kept playing Mordhau, Rimworld and looking for Skyrim Mods again, the lazy bastard)
<Moving it to Sunday GMT+8 so its easier when I return to college again>
  • https://wiki.smutosaur.us/CoC2/Powers - NEW: Contains the Powers used by the Champion (up to Level 4) <instead of bloating many pages with small amounts of text, bloat one instead>
  • Slight change to Main Page (Game and Mechanics Section) - Replaced Non-existent Talents page with Powers page
Request Restoration:
Next Week's Agenda:
  • Overhaul the Perks
  • Fix/Rework the Class pages
  • Check and fix item page
  • Other stuff I'll come across along the way
  • (Spotty won't get lazy next time)
End of Weekly Report #2

EDIT: Oh and happy mother's day all
EDIT2:Removed Request Deletion

Last edited:
Reactions: Upcast Drake

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
It may be interesting to do something similiar to the eggs page for each transformatives and a page ghat lists it fully
Plan to take a gander at all pages in the wiki eventually, but yeah will do the Eggs probably by report #3

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Spotty's Weekly Report #3 - Classes Overhaul (Spotty is late by a day, oopsie poopsie)
Unfortunately little progress was made, will promise to make up for the small number of edits from this and last week's report by reworking/adding at least double the amount(If Spotty misses that goal be sure to punch Spotty in the face)

Overhauls/Reworks:
These class pages now have the class icons (thanks to Spacecraft Maintenance for the format advice on the picture placement, thanks again!)

Next Week's Agenda:
  • Update and Add TFs (including the Eggs)
  • Equipment/Gear
  • Perks
  • Others
EDIT: End of Weekly Report #3

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016

CleansingFire

Aug 27, 2015
The item categories could have been better - the category hierarchy has become rather muddled, and you did wipe a few useful lists, replacing them with dynamic page lists (DPL) and thus making them functionally equivalent to category pages.

In addition to the above: there's also a new user, Avariel, who has contributed a few pages for the Harvest Valley critters.

Also, could someone please edit or replace the character/critter template that I think is on Google Docs? It uses the wrong heading levels for its sections and redundant horizontal lines.

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
The item categories could have been better - the category hierarchy has become rather muddled, and you did wipe a few useful lists, replacing them with dynamic page lists (DPL) and thus making them functionally equivalent to category pages.

You mean the old Armor page for example? Which had manually assorted items split by Purchasable, Combat Loot and Found? Or do you mean something else? My main idea was to categorize it based on their slot type (I.e. Bottom), then a slightly bigger category with other small categories (I.e. Underclothes category (which already existed) that had Bottom and Top items in it) and then a main category that would include any and all equipable items: Attire. I assumed that not everyone checks the category links such that I made the Armor, Accessories, Attire and Underclothes pages similar to the category (difference being simply an ordered list of everything in that said category). But if you have a more efficient/better solution, I'm all ears.

Reactions: Balaknightfang

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
Spotty's Weekly Report Mambo No.5 - Items Overhaul
Lots of good stuff this update:
NEW:
REWORKS:
A nice chunk of outdated things have been worked (too bad those were the easiest ones but progress is still progress)
Lots of good things as well from my fellow Wiki Slaves editors: Avariel and Spacecraft Maintenance (sorry for that blade staff overwrite, didn't notice. my bad).
Thanks again balaknightfang for answering my endless list of questions (and advice on VS code, makes finding info so much easier)
As usual if there are any problems or things that seem out of place with the new changes, please let me know.

Next Week's Agenda:
  • Reformat the Powers page (I'll attempt to change it into tables, depends which is easier on the eyes)
  • Priority: Perks, Boons, Character Creation, Combat Mechanics (things that fall under Game and Mechanics section)
  • TFs (but lower priority)
  • Maybe a slight change to infobox, will clarify if parameters: Defensive Target and Lust Vulnerability are a thing or a left over from CoC1 wiki
End of Report#5
EDIT1: Added details on Consumable Items overhaul

Kitsune Lord Momiji

Jan 12, 2016
Hawkethorne
I'm still messing around with the game, so I probably can't fill the pages too well. But here are some bad endings the wiki missed:

- Losing to Berwyn's mistress.
- Losing to Hretha.
- Losing to the orcs after starting a bar fight.
- Losing to Argoth while he has orc back-up.
- Losing to Argoth while he has Benny's back-up.
- Losing to Hirrud. (No sex. Leads to death.)
- Hitting 100 Corruption while blowing Kassyra after defeating the Alraune and her Imps.

Last edited:
Reactions: Libelous

Libelous

Aug 2, 2016
I'm still messing around with the game, so I probably can't fill the pages too well. But here are some bad endings the wiki missed

Thank you for pointing those out, unfortunately there exist things within the wiki that remain out of date and have missing or wrong information. I or my fellow editors will hope to update the Bad Ends list soon

Bad Gengar

Jul 24, 2019
Australia
twitter.com

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I just came across the Festival of Longevity event. Do we know what triggers it (i.e. time of year, event, etc)? I would imagine there might be a difference in Kinu and Kiyoko’s relationship (as well as how big the event is) based on what route Kinu is on similar to the Mother’s Day event, but I can’t be sure of that right now. I currently have Kinu at Kitsune Hime as well as 10 total kits currently, and the whole event was warm and sweet.

The Observer

Scientist
FoE Mod
Aug 27, 2015
I just came across the Festival of Longevity event. Do we know what triggers it (i.e. time of year, event, etc)? I would imagine there might be a difference in Kinu and Kiyoko’s relationship (as well as how big the event is) based on what route Kinu is on similar to the Mother’s Day event, but I can’t be sure of that right now. I currently have Kinu at Kitsune Hime as well as 10 total kits currently, and the whole event was warm and sweet.

It's random. If we're going to stick to the actual timing based on the real-world festival, it would be on January seven, but I decided not to time-lock it because it's a very particular cultural festival.

Reactions: Shura

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Just to be sure, is the option to ask Kurako about the Amulet implemented yet? I don’t see it among her talk options but I want to be sure before I touch anything on the wiki.