CoC2 Wiki

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
We will need to make sure that all images have a caption that credits the artist. Can someone please do this? Some of the characters haven't had this information put in yet.

Reactions: wallpaper

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
We will need to make sure that all images have a caption that credits the artist. Can someone please do this? Some of the characters haven't had this information put in yet.

It would be nice to include author credits for written stuff, too, since it's not as obvious in the game as in TiTS.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
It would be nice to credit people as much as possible. Different scenes could be credited (an example would be how we have Interactions > Sex > Anal) it could credit who wrote that specific scene.

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Pages:

Should we create a "Shields" page, or should "Shields" go into the "Weapons" page since they're in the "Secondary Weapon" slot?

Last edited:
Reactions: wallpaper

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
Today's Changes:

Last edited:

shaunqb

Mar 23, 2016
I've been away from this because my classes were keeping me busy. I just finished graduating earlier tonight. I'm doing a trip to Vegas on Monday, but after I get back, I'll be back to work on the wiki. :D

cloer

Jun 3, 2018
Thing is, you can get the herps even if you put it where it is supposed to go...

Zerva

Mar 25, 2016
Hey, uh, I was plugging in stats into weapons when I noticed there was missing slots for spell penetration, spellpower, and so forth for putting in stats. I uh, went ahead and edited the contributing page with an updated list but uh... I don't know how to make these stats show up on the item's page itself because I am an idiot. Like for the Spell Blade the old stats show but the new ones do not, presumably since they are undefined somewhere but I dunno where/how to make spellpen turn into Spell Penetration like deftarget becomes Defensive Target and wanna learn?

Edit: Went ahead and undid everything I changed stat-wise, but the multitude of new stats and stuff needs to be poked!

Last edited: