CoC2 no conflict editing

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
by going to your browser dev tools go to console type "pc" in it hit enter then you can edit the values

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
shame that if you try to edit an item, it doesn't save along with the game. As soon as you save and load the game again, changes to items seems to undo themselves :C

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
there is a way around that

after making a change you then go down and type pc again that new one will have the change,
then when you are done make the save/load.

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
and for adding more numbers to tags you do "pc.armTags.push(1,2,3)" as an example.

i cant figure out how to add more complicated things like adding extra breasts,cocks,etc

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
You don't have to worry good sir, i am fully aware of this, and thus will never report any bugs in regards to my save games, it's a compromise i fully accept in order to mess with the game :p

good sir's asides, it's only fair, everything edited can break the game in ways that don't even have to make sense. Even if i find a bug one day (which to this day i havent found even a single one on both CoC2 or TiTS at least that i noticed) i won't report it, since it can't really be trusted to be a bug that could also happen in a normal playthrough.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
there is a way around that

after making a change you then go down and type pc again that new one will have the change,
then when you are done make the save/load.
This didn't work btw, sorry about that, maybe i'm doing something wrong. Do i have to save or override this change in dev tool itself perhaps?

Upcast Drake

May 27, 2017
Southeast USA
Item stats are not saved at all. It's how we're able to rebalance them between patches and also cuts down on the size of saves. The values only exist in the game code.

ace62354

Jun 5, 2016
and editing this way it has boundary's ex[ if you tell it your lvl 10 save and load it will set you back to max lvl 5] which is the max lvl.

Violyn

Jan 3, 2017
Only reason i wanted to edit items is for roleplaying purposes anyways. Maybe i jt need to suck it up, it's not like my champion is weak anyway. Maybe if i learn how to mess with the code... i'm kidding (i think).