COC2 has come a long way

Django

Apr 14, 2017
I remember when the announcement that COC1 was getting an sequel or close to it when the first initial playable update how the UI was a mess, saving was getting lucky and only a few things were implemented, its strange that the fondest memories are the ones contrived of hardship. Good to see, and now its on steam crazy times.

Reactions: Furiae and Savin

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
I remember finding the first COC online during its early stages. Pretty sure the only areas around during that time was Forest, Lake, Desert and Mountain. Areas like swamp and plains hadn't been added yet so a majority of my experience was hanging out in Tel'adre with Urta. Kinda makes sense the kitsune are some of my favorite characters now actually thinking back on it lmao

But yeah its been a wild ride. For years I just totally forgot about the game and then randomly one day I was like "I wonder if that's still around..." one google search later and not only do I find out the game has been completed but they're working on a second one. Plus a game in space. Blew my mind, and other things. Its great to see though because Savin and team really deserve it. The amount of work that goes into these projects is crazy and I can only imagine how (not) fun it can be to deal with some of the crazier fans of the series.

Well heres to 10+ years of the best erotic choose-your-own-adventure story I've ever seen. Cheers everyone, hope we're still around in another 10 lol

Django

Apr 14, 2017
I pretty much did the same with COC2 when the first update came out it was buggy, UI was a mess, game would crash or black screen. eventually be able to finish the content that was the foothills at that time, then taking a massive hiatus to come back like a week ago to find its has grown, I remember Arona Wasn't a thing yet. With TITS can't remember when I started playing but it must have been in 2016 as I remember vividly what was out at the time. I would play fall of Eden then COC1, its crazy as well with TITS its been a bumpy but crazy ride.

Reactions: Cannibal Cravings

Cannibal Cravings

Jan 17, 2023
I pretty much did the same with COC2 when the first update came out it was buggy, UI was a mess, game would crash or black screen. eventually be able to finish the content that was the foothills at that time, then taking a massive hiatus to come back like a week ago to find its has grown, I remember Arona Wasn't a thing yet. With TITS can't remember when I started playing but it must have been in 2016 as I remember vividly what was out at the time. I would play fall of Eden then COC1, its crazy as well with TITS its been a bumpy but crazy ride.
Yeah I just came back after a small hiatus for COC2 myself. Excited to see the uncaged Ryn content for the first time lol

Isn't FOE a dead game now? It suffered the fate I was expecting the first COC to have. I've never actually tried TITS before though. Maybe once I catch up on the COC2 content that I haven't seen yet I'll swap over for some smutty sci-fi adventures.

Reactions: Django

Django

Apr 14, 2017
yeah FOE is a dead game but wasn't totally dead back then it would get updates but very limited updates, Then Was intrigued by COC1 played that essentially, but I will say though FOE is basically what COC2 is had it got more updates, story is different but the themes and how the demons enter the world is almost similar, as for TITS its basically removing demons and changing the regions and putting them into planet forms rather being a champion you are a son of a multi billionaire/trillionaire who has to earn his inheritance.