COC2 Atugia taking my virginity with fingers doesn't feel right.

O

Occult

I'm playing a virgin character but now I have encountered an extreme roadblock. If I sleep at the frost hound, Atugia appears and she fingers my character and then boom, no longer a virgin. I really really really don't think this is correct, it has to be a bug right?

"As you drift off into the comforting darkness, you hear a rapping on your room's door frame. Looking up from sleep, you see Atugia's night-shadowed frame, holding a pillow and looking about as tired as you feel. You sit up, trying to wake yourself up a little, and tilt your head inquisitively. What's she still doing up?" Is the scene by the way.

Reactions: Ultra Chad
O

Occult

Sex between two girls/a girl and a cboy isn't sex?
With how this particular game phrases virginity, no. I get you're trying to pull a gotcha. but no. If me getting strap on fucked by Tamarind, you don't lose your virginity. If that doesn't make me lose my virginity, if fingering myself doesn't make me lose my virginity, if using a dildo doesn't make me lose my virginity, if Cait having oral sex on me doesn't make me lose my virginity, then guess what? Atugia shouldn't be able to take my virginity. I am also sure there are other women in this game who finger your character and you don't lose your virginity.

Also, this game counts hymen as virginity intact. if the dildos and strap ons don't fuck up the hymen then some fingers shouldn't.

Karakara

Feb 15, 2024
Oh, I didn't know that. I thought virginity meant that if you just had sex or not, since hymems are something a woman could lose naturally over time. So if a character used your pussy in any way, it would count as you loosing your virginity.

So lesbian sex doesn't count as sex unless penetrative toys are involved. That is kind of silly.

Reactions: Listo
O

Occult

Oh, I didn't know that. I thought virginity meant that if you just had sex or not, since hymems are something a woman could lose naturally over time. So if a character used your pussy in any way, it would count as you loosing your virginity.

So lesbian sex doesn't count as sex unless penetrative toys are involved. That is kind of silly.
It's weirder than that, penetrative toys don't count either. The only time lesbian sex has resulted in my losing my virginity is specifically with Atugia fingering me.

O

Occult

Alright, I checked. This has to be a bug because I had Grettel finger my character and yep, still a virgin. Atugia fingering my character takes their virginity.

So yeah, definitely a bug or someone messed up.

Reactions: Ultra Chad