CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

dybbuk

Feb 8, 2016
POD bad end is just loosing to it to see that lost but found and restored bad end appear.
Ah ok. Thought it was some bad end with Zetaz ambushing you with the pod if you released him and then triggered it or something. Good to know!

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
The alchemical catalysts are a bit clumsy to use, since you need to have them in your inventory. I suggest buying them simply unlock an option in the extraction menu. Given the choice, you'll leave them in camp with the equipment rather than carting them around.

The moth dust sold in HXD is not properly implemented.

Last edited:

lolpker

Apr 9, 2020
My character is stuck with 5 permanent corruption, anyone knows how this happened? At first I had 15 permanent corruption, but I save edited the perk 'Productivity Drugs' out of my character, but still stuck at 5 now.

Anyone have an idea on how to fix it? I looked through my perk list to find something that could affect it, but even disabling all my perks with the word 'Lust' or 'Corrupt' in it didn't work. I also edited out the perk 'Hellfire', with no effect.

Currently on my 2nd playthrough (Ascended once) but I've got loads of perks, around 600 or so. I really want to finish the pure champion bear (forgot his name) quest, which requires exactly 0 corruption.

If someone knows what caused this or perhaps even has an idea, please let me know!

(If you're curious, I can attach my save file or just a .txt file with all of my perks listed)

lolpker

Apr 9, 2020
Also, I've tried using the Wand of Debug to have a look at it, but I don't really understand how to use it besides just spawning items or testing TF's.

Gaindalf The Whey

Nov 10, 2023
So, question, how does one unlock Green Magic? i just turned into a Yggdrasil, and want to use the racial ability that makes green Magic stronger, but I can't find any Green Tomes or whatnot?

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
There are two ways to learn green magic. One is to get kidnapped by wood elves. The other is to become a grey sage, a hidden job that requires spending super perks, and then read white tomes.

Dude_with_bad_english

Oct 11, 2022
So, question, how does one unlock Green Magic? i just turned into a Yggdrasil, and want to use the racial ability that makes green Magic stronger, but I can't find any Green Tomes or whatnot?
Wiki says that Lutien in Elven Grove can teach you green spells.

Buttsaggington

Mar 24, 2024
How do you pay off Nesia? Because I beat the last boss of the river dungeon (Floor 4), had a 3 to 4 stacks of elemental shards, and the game won't let me leave.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
To pay off Nesia the shieldmaiden, thoroughly explore the first level of the river dungeon. You'll find some gem veins and the belongings of dead adventurers that she'll take as her share.

D lust poison comes from becoming a jabberwocky. Patchoulie will eventually guide you to one.

Royal breath comes from becoming a dragonne.

Bob_Grue

Apr 4, 2021
To become a Jabberwocky, you must be a dragon when you eat the scale.

Dragonne requirements are found in the appearances/racial scores tab.

Although it's a royal pain, you might want to copy and paste all the changelogs into a single text file that you can then search.

abyss54321

Oct 3, 2016
If I remember right there was a set of items to remove the stat penalties of some elemental conjurer perks. Did those get moved, or are they just gone. I checked the hidden cave and Statue boss in the final dungeon which used to drop them, but I got crafting mat for elementals instead. Any help would be appreciated.

dracomagicae9

Apr 16, 2024
How do we get sand worm TF again?
from my testing, you have to be completely female and lose to a sandworm (I lost through lust via the "Surrender (Lust)" option), but I do warn you that once you become a sandworm you will gain the "Transformation Immunity" perk automatically

dracomagicae9

Apr 16, 2024
from my testing, you have to be completely female and lose to a sandworm (I lost through lust via the "Surrender (Lust)" option), but I do warn you that once you become a sandworm you will gain the "Transformation Immunity" perk automatically
I was really happy to be 55' tall, but being stuck as strictly female when I wanted a male character is a major deal breaker for me
and from what I can tell, there's no way to be a male sandworm
testing with the big chocolate cake told me the maximum height attainable without transformations or events is about 11' (can't quite remember) which although quite good in height is not exactly what I had been looking for, hence my interest in the sandworm

there's always hope they'll add some hidden way of becoming a male sandworm, like maybe using metamorph while male to become a sandworm or a way to remove or surpass the Transformation Immunity Perk but the likelihood of that is near zero (or so I'm assuming)

Archet

Dec 25, 2016
Two questions;

How do I equip the Harkonnen II? I have Firearms and Dual Firearms to Lv 100 and it still says I'm not skilled enough. Do I need to max those out? Or is that description misleading and I actually need to get the Perks to dual wield large melees in order to dual wield large firearms for maximum Aigean RP? If it requires 4 arms or something, missed opportunity to have the Parasitic Tails for Aigeans able to wield them instead since they're obviously based on Abyssals.

Secondly, Mummy Curse, how do? My friend and I have been trying to figure it out. We assume it has to do with Anubis and Bandages.

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
Two questions;

How do I equip the Harkonnen II? I have Firearms and Dual Firearms to Lv 100 and it still says I'm not skilled enough. Do I need to max those out? Or is that description misleading and I actually need to get the Perks to dual wield large melees in order to dual wield large firearms for maximum Aigean RP? If it requires 4 arms or something, missed opportunity to have the Parasitic Tails for Aigeans able to wield them instead since they're obviously based on Abyssals.

Secondly, Mummy Curse, how do? My friend and I have been trying to figure it out. We assume it has to do with Anubis and Bandages.
You need the perk from the Swordsman advanced job that lets you dual wield two handed weapons to use the Harkonnen II.

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
How do you make Azazel tf work?
It's Pure Alvina route right? Something about using purified infernal wine?

Anyone feel Celess Sr. event won't trigger recently? I've tried over and over searching Inner Forest at level 10+ and can't find her. Pre and post Factory too

CV816

Jan 10, 2024
It's Pure Alvina route right? Something about using purified infernal wine?

Anyone feel Celess Sr. event won't trigger recently? I've tried over and over searching Inner Forest at level 10+ and can't find her. Pre and post Factory too
Have you tried checking the outer forest instead? I think that's where I usually find them.