CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Sei

Aug 3, 2020
how do i see it:
Omnibus Overseer - alt bad-end
Sand Cave, witch mob, lose - alt bad-end ...
I only saw the common ones, I couldn't see any alts

I'm currently messing around with the Elemental summoning and, while trying to summon an Epic Level Fire Elemental, was given a prompt telling me that I needed a "Fire Ifrit Core". I haven't run across one of these yet. Any ideas?

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
I'm currently messing around with the Elemental summoning and, while trying to summon an Epic Level Fire Elemental, was given a prompt telling me that I needed a "Fire Ifrit Core". I haven't run across one of these yet. Any ideas?
The caves in Xi.. place, you need a partner to enter which you can find in the area where you can sign up for quests

Thank you, Emily =D .

Any specifics? I had to go into the caves the first time in order to get the Elemental Shards to update the summoning circle I had. I collected them and did my magical circle dance, but I guess I didn't know that there were additional materials that I'd end up needing down there.

Well, time to put my spelunking trousers back on!

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Thank you, Emily =D .

Any specifics? I had to go into the caves the first time in order to get the Elemental Shards to update the summoning circle I had. I collected them and did my magical circle dance, but I guess I didn't know that there were additional materials that I'd end up needing down there.

Well, time to put my spelunking trousers back on!
I believe you will find them on floor 2.. I never made it to floor 3. I thought I was going to be stuck there forever until i managed to get out.

Duly noted.

And yeah, the first time I went to the River Dungeon (That's what the Wiki called it... I think? Hard to tell sometimes, considering how unfinished that Wiki is.) I had some issues myself. The in-game map barely helped and the shield maiden I brought with me kept whining about gems, as though I don't have an entire treasury's worth in my back pocket already. If I remember right, I couldn't pay her myself and actually had to run into several scenes in the dungeon in order to properly compensate her. Odd, but meh, still worked out in the end.

gallohon

Mar 1, 2022
in your walls
i know this may a question that's probably already been answered, but how do i get the berserker armor?

i genuinely dont know where, let alone how to get it.

Tsul

Aug 21, 2018
Nevermind, found it. Maybe needing to clear the factory first? Yuki Onna kimono seems bugged though, or something, as despite being Yuki Onna, my health keep ticking down.

atp_engineer

Mar 15, 2022
The perk 'Basic Leadership' is required to create a party, but I was only able to find 'Job: Leader' in the perks section. While I found the subsequent 'Motivation' perk with listed requirements within the in-game database I am unable to even see 'Basic Leadership' despite having a level 70 character. Is this a bug or is there a requirement I may be missing to unlock this perk? I could not find the prerequisites for it anywhere.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
The perk 'Basic Leadership' is required to create a party, but I was only able to find 'Job: Leader' in the perks section. While I found the subsequent 'Motivation' perk with listed requirements within the in-game database I am unable to even see 'Basic Leadership' despite having a level 70 character. Is this a bug or is there a requirement I may be missing to unlock this perk? I could not find the prerequisites for it anywhere.
I think you get Basic Leadership in the town with all the apostrophes in its name, from hiring [person in the same town, name beginning with "N"] and going through the first level of the River Dungeon with her. Like one of those tutorials that you can't skip and have to sit through every time you start a new game.

atp_engineer

Mar 15, 2022
I think you get Basic Leadership in the town with all the apostrophes in its name, from hiring [person in the same town, name beginning with "N"] and going through the first level of the River Dungeon with her. Like one of those tutorials that you can't skip and have to sit through every time you start a new game.
Can confirm it worked, thanks chief.

Voidot

Jun 3, 2017

Slaine

May 18, 2017
So, in the temple where you find Sapphire(?) and you can create the statue in the basement, is it possible to reroll or is it all final once you chisel something?

Infnielemnt

Dec 16, 2021
Hi haven't played in a while. I downloaded the latest version of the mod and everithing was going good. I accidentally skipped past when i unlocked deepwoods and teh button for exploring it is not where it used to be, how to i go to deepwoods
I believe its on the third page of the explore menu.

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
Hello everyone, please tell me where to find soul stones for Alvina?
Do you mean Spirit Stones? Those can be obtained in He'Xin'Dao, purchased from TFspec/Exch (the Transformatives shop) for 20 gems a piece, and sold for 5 gems apiece, or you can sell unused golem cores in exchange for them.
If Soul Stones are something else though, then I don't know.

Is there any way of returning to the Elven Grove if you refused the ceremony? If they don't have males of their own, it only seems fitting to either go back there after restoring your penis and mating with them, or better yet take them Purified Incubus drafts so they can make their own males, and then have the tree bless their own children to be pure elves without any kidnapping.

JTecx

Mar 5, 2020
Do you mean Spirit Stones? Those can be obtained in He'Xin'Dao, purchased from TFspec/Exch (the Transformatives shop) for 20 gems a piece, and sold for 5 gems apiece, or you can sell unused golem cores in exchange for them.
If Soul Stones are something else though, then I don't know.

Is there any way of returning to the Elven Grove if you refused the ceremony? If they don't have males of their own, it only seems fitting to either go back there after restoring your penis and mating with them, or better yet take them Purified Incubus drafts so they can make their own males, and then have the tree bless their own children to be pure elves without any kidnapping.
and iirc, you should be able to return there if you fought them off. I don't think Lia blocked player from ever returning after a fight. And no, that race is females only, males will get converted to females, and the tree provides for them... or sth. Honestly, don't quite recall with that lore.

Also, we know about the duplication bug after fighting them. We (Re: I) thought we (Re:I) fixed it, but missed a spot. It'll be fixed for the next version.

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
and iirc, you should be able to return there if you fought them off. I don't think Lia blocked player from ever returning after a fight. And no, that race is females only, males will get converted to females, and the tree provides for them... or sth. Honestly, don't quite recall with that lore.

Also, we know about the duplication bug after fighting them. We (Re: I) thought we (Re:I) fixed it, but missed a spot. It'll be fixed for the next version.
Fought them...? I checked two of the three "submit" options, Got2Go and Keep Name, Got2Go didn't put the place on the Places list.

The fact that the PC can submit to the Elven transformation from the tree and then still use a purified incubi draft proves the tree does nothing to prevent later growth of a dick. I don't remember anything about the tree providing for them aside from shelter, they still produce their own weapons, hunt their own food, and defend themselves when they do encounter hostilities. Just, similar to the kangaroo clan, they have kept to themselves, rarely speaking with those outside, and only when the outsiders come near.
After going through the submit>keep name sequence, I at least found out on return they mentioned curing the tree, so there is something to do in that route, but it's unfortunate that Submit>Got2Go does not (or at the very least, makes it very difficult to get back for it, since Forest(I) never popped it up even after a couple more weeks)