CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Jun 24, 2019
KY
lol so i been chugging that succubus milk pretty sure i got most the transformations but alvina says i'm still not enough lol

edit: never mind i found it my race was set to human for whatever reason tho how do i progress to make soul gems? I already killed the heroslayer

Last edited:

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
I find it difficult to tell what is an Advanced job vs a normal job. Prestige jobs are labeled on level up, but advanced jobs seem to just be jobs.

Reactions: GuyManwell

GuyManwell

Aug 27, 2018
I find it difficult to tell what is an Advanced job vs a normal job. Prestige jobs are labeled on level up, but advanced jobs seem to just be jobs.

The only way I've found out to tell is to look at the job in 'Perks' > 'Database' and see if it has the requirement 'Free Advanced Job Slot'. I think it should be made clear when selecting perks.

Llambsauce

Aug 13, 2019
How do I use the Big Fucking weapons I bought from Orsibulg? I meet all of the strength and speed requirements, but it says I need additional training. I can't find any more information about it.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
How do you get elemental contracts?
You need to build a summoning circle. That opens up the options to summon them in the minion maker menu.

How do I use the Big Fucking weapons I bought from Orsibulg? I meet all of the strength and speed requirements, but it says I need additional training. I can't find any more information about it.
You need the wield two handed weapons one handed perk for that. It's in the Swordsman tree.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Changelog isn't as descriptive as it usually is, how do you get the easter bunny transformation? I checked with Lumi, the two shop vendors at camp (the cat and half demon girl who gives you the fruit), and haven't been able to get into the Bazaar yet, and I've checked the one city with the arena and soul weapons (I apologize, I'm not good with all the names). I don't see any alchemy or upgrade for the neon pink eggs, and doing the bunny girl who literally has eggs come out of her penis and was the easter bunny in the base game hasn't done anything aside from make me more rabbit like.

I've turned into a herm because I can see that some of the perks are related to balls and I have eternal holiday in case that may have affected it in any way, but still nothing.

*edit: ah, new update went out and as soon as I had a neon egg in it I got the perk.

How exactly did you manage that? I consumed at least 100 eggs and nothing. The bunnygirl-encounter does nothing special as well.

And what pure spring is Rathazoul talking about in the april fools/pure event quest? I checked every spring and water I could think of nothing. :(

Tealg

Apr 19, 2020
How precisely do i advance the alraune tf? I must've blown thousands on Marae fruit but i haven't gotten anything but the skin and hair tfs. Am i missing some trigger, or is my save just borked.

*Edit* Just checked, I've got a plant-morph score of 4 now, if that helps any.

Last edited:

GuyManwell

Aug 27, 2018
How precisely do i advance the alraune tf? I must've blown thousands on Marae fruit but i haven't gotten anything but the skin and hair tfs. Am i missing some trigger, or is my save just borked.

You need to go talk to Marae while having a plant-morph score of 8 and have Holli in camp.

Tealg

Apr 19, 2020
You need to go talk to Marae while having a plant-morph score of 8 and have Holli in camp.
But how do I get a score that high? Once again, I can't seem to get a score higher than four. Are certain tfs stat-locked?

Also, how do find Marae? I know it's a stupid question, but after I turned in the factory quest I haven't been able to access her from the lake boat anymore. I know in the base game she's inaccessible after that, so is there some new location I'm not seeing?

GuyManwell

Aug 27, 2018
But how do I get a score that high? Once again, I can't seem to get a score higher than four. Are certain tfs stat-locked?

Also, how do find Marae? I know it's a stupid question, but after I turned in the factory quest I haven't been able to access her from the lake boat anymore. I know in the base game she's inaccessible after that, so is there some new location I'm not seeing?

Going full human before tfing usually helps me when I have trouble.
Marae will be accessible from the boat but you need to be plant enough before she'll appear.

Last edited:

Tealg

Apr 19, 2020
I restarted with a brand new character and have had much greater success with plant tfs. My best guess is that certain tfs only occur if your stats are in a specific range, and the tf items themselves don't do enough to lower those stats to the required thresholds. That's the only non-bug explanation i can come up for why a level 2 character can progress where a level 50 can't.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Sorry but that's not how it works. Mara Fruits do a lot of secondary stuff so the chance to cause a score transformation is low. You really have to munch them a lot.
There are also some transformations it can't undo that are needed to proceed in the chain. That's why going back to pure human is a good idea.

Nonya

Apr 23, 2016
How exactly did you manage that? I consumed at least 100 eggs and nothing. The bunnygirl-encounter does nothing special as well.

And what pure spring is Rathazoul talking about in the april fools/pure event quest? I checked every spring and water I could think of nothing. :(
Check github again, a second version (8n10) went out like 2 days after the previous downloaded that "added" the easter bunny transformation.

If you're in 8n10 and it's not working, have balls. I had a full bunnymorph futa with balls before the new version, downloaded 8n10, then soon after I had a neon pink egg I kept in inventory I gained the ability to cum eggs (and sadly lost the bunny womb perk). Bunny TFs don't grow balls so it's best to grow them first.

Creepypaste

Apr 19, 2020
Quick question, how do i find oni in order to marry with chi chi, ive already defeated izumi plenty of time but it still doesnt let me or is it still not implemented yet? Thank you

cheesebehemoth

Feb 28, 2016
So it looks like the perk Ecliptic Mind requires you to already have it in order for you to get the first stage of it. I'm assuming this is a bug.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
So it looks like the perk Ecliptic Mind requires you to already have it in order for you to get the first stage of it. I'm assuming this is a bug.
There is no perk with that name. Could you look up the actual name to hunt it down?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Lets see.... you're right. Looks like it does. Hopefully that'll see a quick enough fix. Straight from Perk code: "EclipticMind.requirePerk(EclipticMind)" (Also, it's the alicorn/bicorn racial perk. Initial racial perks (usually) aren't listed in the database tab either, though Ecliptic Mind is in the newest versions.)

Last edited:

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Sorry, I actually missed the new releases. Ravie is right, the same is true for the advanced perks in the line. They all require themselves to get them.
Thankfully it's easy to fix. The auras are actually really scarry, looking forward to try them out.
Also the Alraune Pollen ability got fixed and is now actually worth using. Really worth using too.

GooGolPlex

Nov 14, 2018
Okay, Goblin Overhaul is amazing! I just have a little issue with the [Small Selection] mini quest, The M1 Cereberus + Mech does way too much damage right off the shelf and to only be sitting in the Forest. I shouldn't be a miniature Abrahams Tank within within 5 levels of starting(This is with grinding to about 2k gems). Also does the Leader Job mean we'll be getting more minion based classes, I would love to take over the world with my children.

Jun 24, 2019
KY
so i finished the statue in the basement and tried to talk to Evangelie but i see nothing about making soul gems i already cleared that heroslayer thing

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
so i finished the statue in the basement and tried to talk to Evangelie but i see nothing about making soul gems i already cleared that heroslayer thing
Need the research from zetaz' lair i think. Try checking his room.
Best answer is... well, honestly downloading both and check them for what images you like best. What one person likes, another hates, after all.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
So I've been doing the goblin mech and only one upgrade remains, one that requires raiju plasma... which isn't in the debug library and Electra doesn't give it... So how do we get that?

EDIT: Nevermind, perusing the changelog I found it: having sex with Electra while in camp.

Last edited:

SorenMageofMareth

Aug 28, 2015
Lets see.... you're right. Looks like it does. Hopefully that'll see a quick enough fix. Straight from Perk code: "EclipticMind.requirePerk(EclipticMind)" (Also, it's the alicorn/bicorn racial perk. Initial racial perks (usually) aren't listed in the database tab either, though Ecliptic Mind is in the newest versions.)
Newest versions. Are those the one on first page?

fyreyevele

Sep 8, 2019
I'm having a bit of a weird time in the newest version. Green Slimes seem to be hardlocking me in a way. "Next" does nothing after a killing blow. I see the text for it doing damage, I click next, nothing happens. I tried it with lust damage too, same deal.

Reactions: Kirikar
Jun 24, 2019
KY
lol ii think i am just going to stick on ng+5 because good lord reperking can feel abit annoying with all these "half step" stuff just feels like bloat imo