CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
@Glitchmaster22593 the trigger for (possible) NPC's are under the NPCs themselves. Not the area they spawn in.
So to find Alvina or Siegwierd via debug look under "Alvina" or "Siegwierd" in the very first menue. Not in blight ridge!
thanks (you can probably tell I never used the debug menu up till now) just got the crest and beat the chaos chimera the reward is.... not what I was expecting and I'm am a bit disappointed that you don't get anything besides the transformation and the ability to fuck Alvina which is fine I just thought that you would get something like a staff or mage armor that is better then ebonweave (I don't know if there is anything better then ebonweave that I don't know about) I'm guessing that sieg is the one to actually give you something but no sex in exchange. guess I know when I do my mage build.
thank again

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Also, what can you do to reappearing dragon-boy after he leaves the cave?
after you beat him in the hidden cave he'll pop in when you explore beating him again will earn you the jade talisman that you need (along with a iron plate from the guild) to get a follower. other then that beats me I've beat him multiple times and nothing happen getting the follower completes the hidden cave quest and I believe that he's just like the phenoxies as a random spawn that out there hunting you down for revenge

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
after you beat him in the hidden cave he'll pop in when you explore beating him again will earn you the jade talisman that you need (along with a iron plate from the guild) to get a follower. other then that beats me I've beat him multiple times and nothing happen getting the follower completes the hidden cave quest and I believe that he's just like the phenoxies as a random spawn that out there hunting you down for revenge
In the NPCs tab he has a rage meter... but he spawns too rarely to properly raise this

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
In the NPCs tab he has a rage meter... but he spawns too rarely to properly raise this
he's spawns commonly for me and his rage meter never exceeds 15% there were times where he was constantly spawning all day (ingame) except for one or two encounters during those days

KorupyKitsune

Dec 25, 2019
Ok, I have another quick question. I've been trying to figure out how to clear the River Dungeon, but I can't find it on the Wiki, so I'm coming here for answers. I've already cleared the first floor with the adventurer's guild companion, but to access the second floor, it says I need to wait for their "Goblin Explorers" to come back alive. I'm just wondering what the trigger is to get to the next floor?

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Ok, I have another quick question. I've been trying to figure out how to clear the River Dungeon, but I can't find it on the Wiki, so I'm coming here for answers. I've already cleared the first floor with the adventurer's guild companion, but to access the second floor, it says I need to wait for their "Goblin Explorers" to come back alive. I'm just wondering what the trigger is to get to the next floor?
I was about to ask the same question to considering I'm stuck to but I think (this could be wrong) you either need a better plate beside the iron one or go to the outer battlefields considering there is a encounter with a goblin called "goblin explorer" so maybe that what you need to progress or maybe the other floor aren't implemented yet?

but I do agree that the wiki isn't helpful right now but I hope it will be someday

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Ok word of advise while it is true that level 2 is not yet done. If you are unsure on what is implemented and what not try checking the changelog ingame. Even check several early updates.
It usally has something like "new dungeon river dungeon first level done". If nothing else comes in a newer release then you can be sure so far it has not yet continued or updated.

The changelog is much more useful then the very outdated wiki so far.

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Ok word of advise while it is true that level 2 is not yet done. If you are unsure on what is implemented and what not try checking the changelog ingame. Even check several early updates.
It usally has something like "new dungeon river dungeon first level done". If nothing else comes in a newer release then you can be sure so far it has not yet continued or updated.

The changelog is much more useful then the very outdated wiki so far.
gotcha. you got to understand that people will more often gravitate towards the wiki then the changelogs mainly due to wiki's being the somewhat only source (or at least detailed) of information because there's isn't an official guide like smutosaur (though it's kind of outdated) or some unofficial but reliable guides. there should be a mod part of smutosaur mod like xianxia and uep can be safe from the wiki purge.

and yes I know the wiki is outdate I've been preaching for an update ever since I started my account but the likely possible reason why they haven't updated the wiki might be what I said above that they might be avoiding updating the wiki due to the purge that going on where nsfw wiki's are being deleted like what happen to uep

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Sorry on still not showing up even if i said i will. Well real life decided to hit me hard (i mean death of someone i cared about is pretty harsh so well i know i can't ask for full forgivness but well i hope you all will not be sure angry at me for another long absence from here).

Today 25th january starts new Chinese Year (of Rat). So thou i not put anything for rats (one of writers will do write tf and npc for elemental rat rtace later during the year) so i will just brings new build along with MEGA hosted download (key: vEMFeQa4ld0xhPjNEtepveud49uGbqVuRq7sLm54YDQ) for those that can't use github to download it.

For mobile i will once again pest person that in past said he would help on making mobile versions (if he again prove to be delaying i will find other person to help on this front).

Reactions: FakeWheat

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
(i mean death of someone i cared about is pretty harsh so well i know i can't ask for full forgivness but well i hope you all will not be sure angry at me for another long absence from here).
Take as much time as you need. Your life comes first.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Finished the fellowing new tfs

Ratatoskr: A squirrel that beat the hell out of foes with words and knowledge.
Kamaitachi: Wind Scythe fun all the way.
Frost Wyrm: A gigantic dragon subspecies that digs underground and breath ice.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
are there any special requirements for running into the yuki-onna or is it just dum luck?

NM found it, and found a rather nasty bug, if the yuki-onna uses it's kiss attack she inflicts some 2500+ lust damage to you (exact number isn't shown it just instantly maxes your lust meter) leading into an instant and rather jarring loss scene

Last edited:

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Yuki Onna will start appearing after unlocking Yu the yeti actualy.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
There was few errors about Yuki Onna TF (and enemy herself) so there was sneaky update by me made - skills for Yuki ona shouldn't giving empty screen and Frozen Kiss won't show twice. And as Lunaraia meantioned on enemy lust nuke it was brought to more… normal levels of lust dmg she deal.

And yes to meet yuki ona in GR need to find Yu shop first at least once. Also if any of you meet Valkyrie then… she stolen Chance to meet Yuki Onna (later on i plan move out Valkyrie to diff area so will not adding yuki as seperate enc with it Chance that would make all others been less common).

So to get fixed yuki ona version you all need to redownload again n7 build form link that was given few posts above (or link in first post) I also updated MEGA upload too (i done it wihtout splitting to link and decypher key parts giving all in one - should i keep it thatw ay or post key and dl link seperated like before?)

If all went well next build (n8) would be around 12-14th feb.

sunblaze

Jul 29, 2017
Hmmm first it took a few minutes to get used to but I like the new interface. So many biiiiig sprites its just gorgous!

Sadly the Mitzi-bug is still live.
When she gives birth and you have Izma as a follower her freshly born daughters annoy Izma and there is an infinite loop conversation that you can not exist.

And how exactly do you get those bloodlines? I to have the cruel chimera thesis and all I get when ascending is: "You lack the decendant-perk"
I have never heard of a perk like that nor seen in the changelog. I thought that was the cruel chimera thesis or did I get something wrong. What exactly is lacking there?

Edit: after some testing I think the scaling enemy stats was a mistake. It did sound interesting at first but damn level 12 enemies with 40 billion HP seems kinda ridicolous. It draaaags al the low level enemies way too much and makes the high leveled ones insanely OP.

Last edited:

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Raiju Lightning Claws bug is still around as well. Doesn't get removed properly when losing Raiju perks. Also still super underpowered regardless.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Just recently returned to this mod to try it out. I was trying (unsuccessfully) the Urta quest - apparently the tactics from the base game don't work with her tease not generating much lust and their lust ratings being high.

After failing on the last encounter in that quest, I reloaded the save to try again, and Urta has disappeared from the bar. I tried to load a save from a file from 5 minutes before, and she still does not appear anymore.

Is this a known thing with the quest/tease not being the way to do it anymore? Is there a fix to her somehow disappearing from local saves and file saves?

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
Just DLed and tried today's version. Is the interface meant to be changed like that, so that the stats that were always at the lower left are now in a small box on the lower right? This crunches the game/text window down a good bit.

Lunaraia

Oct 31, 2015
So I noticed that inside Journey To the East there are a bunch of new NPC's that are greyed out, I have managed to interact with the majority of these NPC's except the one described as a: "Suspicious looking human bimbo with an animal tail in one of the inn corners" is there a way to interact with this NPC yet or is it just placeholder, I have asked once before but didn't really get an answer

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Finished the fellowing new tfs

Ratatoskr: A squirrel that beat the hell out of foes with words and knowledge.
Kamaitachi: Wind Scythe fun all the way.
Frost Wyrm: A gigantic dragon subspecies that digs underground and breath ice.
Are there docs of those available to read over?
That middle one catches my eye the most, since weasels are cool.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Save her from the drider in the stronghold, then leave without taking the lift. After, get the ingredients for the medicine that rathuzal makes for her, and you should see her in your followers.
Thanks for letting me know were Mitzi is, and how to get her.

virtualelf84

Apr 10, 2017
Sorry to be "that guy" but my curiosity just won't stop being a force to be reckoned with! xD Anyway, I was wondering if we're gonna see future events with Mitzi's daughters like we see with the PC and Tamani/Tamani's daughters? Obviously I'm referring to the incest scenes but still, as I said I can't help but wonder if that's among future development ideas (or ideas being tossed back and forth as a "maybe").

Stalinious

Feb 13, 2020
so question, whats up with the horse morph that screams at you in the plains and lake. it seems to hit that she want to lose her virginity to a horse but no mater what my racial scores are she still screams and fights?

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
so question, whats up with the horse morph that screams at you in the plains and lake. it seems to hit that she want to lose her virginity to a horse but no mater what my racial scores are she still screams and fights?
Uhh... no. She does NOT want to lose her viginity, and if you take it (in the wrong situation) she's gonna hate your guts forever. She progresses by just fighting her in increasingly harder fights.

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
See above. I'll just add that, if you want to know more, just keep fighting her without taking her virginity. It takes a while, but things evolve after that.

ShanicX

May 13, 2018
Only spare or use her mouth and post 20(maximum) fight your may be her stallion aka male lover (you gain cock if not own)