CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
There are two more materials in the game. Dragonscale and Ebonweave. Though the best armour in the game is Mara's armour, which you pretty much only can get after the game is over.

SuperEast

Nov 28, 2019
Where would I get Dragonscale and Ebonweve from? I suspect it involves the Ebon Labyrinth in some way for Ebonweave but we're would I get the other? And how can I get Mara's Armor? Does it require me to fight Marae when she's corrupted or is it a gift of some sort?

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Dragonscale obviously from fighting dragons, Ebonweave should be in the caves. And yes you can fight Mara in the end as a superboss.

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
(S)He means Marae. You can fight her after you've finished the factory, actually... winning though, that's another thing altogether. But with pure Marae she's fightable after getting the pure pearl when using the boat. She's one of the encounters that will proc. You can choose to fight or not. As for corrupt Marae, after you steal (or get the perk) the lethicite and get the second (or first if you stole the lethicite), any boat encounter that props her will give the option to either proceed to the bad end, fight her or leave.

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
Where can you find dragons? I've played the game for a while and have yet to find them.
Kiha. She's half-dragon and drops the scales when fighting/sparring. (Just in case, you find her at the swamp, unless you already recruited her)

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Kiha. She's half-dragon and drops the scales when fighting/sparring. (Just in case, you find her at the swamp, unless you already recruited her)
Also, after meeting Kiha, either by paying passage or adding her to camp, you can find a dragon egg that can be hatched into Ember, a dragon follower. Depending on the ingredients used, s/he is an anthro dragon or a humanoid dragon that can be either male, female or hermaphrodite. After s/he becomes a follower and you have enough affection, s/he lets you drink blood and it also transforms you into a dragon.

OldHickory

Jun 27, 2018
Where exactly do those fire snails occur?
Haven't managed to encounter any in what I'd consider to be sensible areas for them.

B.O.N.E.S

Dec 4, 2019
Hello, I have been playing CoC xianxia for a few months (shout outs to the writers and the creators for making something great) and have a question. Do anyone know where to find the gun part?

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
first off I'm a fan of this mod due to the fact that it succeeds in what was an issue with vanilla and uep and that was difficulty both in base and ng+ because it was easy to get extremely op very easily in those two even if you don't know what to do this mod however make it so that even if you have knowledge (I'll get to that in a bit) of the mod you'll still get your ass kick by a simple goblin let alone a good source of xp (another thing I'll get to) which is refreshing after doing everything that uep has to offer. my main issue isn't in the game but out of it mainly around information on the game there's so much content on the game that the fandom page doesn't have. an example is the page regarding Chi-Chi there's nothing on the page except just this "Chi-Chi is a mouse morph found in He'Xin'Dao. She offers to train the Champion upon defeating them in the Arena" ...that it that all the page has on her. there are multiple branching path that you can take depending on if you lose to Chi-Chi, you win but leave her or if you win and help her all this isn't on the fandom and it can hinders people who want to see everything the game has to offer. all I'm asking is if you can update the fandom page with more information so no one has to look through 153 pages every time there seeking a guide on how to get a key item, weapon, armor, transformation, etc. PS for those who are just starting out there base game (not ng+) and you want a good farming spot for levels. first go soul cultivator or sorcerer (you can get the other one when you start) sorcerer good for healing and for ice spells and soul cultivator for your main damage (you can switch out sorcerer for anything that suit you just have some healing on hand if you do and if you pick a warrior or brawler put your height to the lowest or 4 ft. (I don't know if there a giant version of it I might need to test that out) so you can get dwarven rage an extremely good skill as well as a beast warrior perk (yes they do stack)) fight some goblins (AVOID imps those fuckers will fuck you up at the early game keep fight and selling all the drops so you can buy soul training gear from He'Xin'Dao until you are at lv5 that when dummy golems start spawning in keep it up until your lv12 or 15 (by this time you should have enough gold to get hail of blades or it stronger version) go to the arena and fight a group of golem (your choice) and keep on winning until you get to fight Chi-Chi at this moment you are not strong enough to win (wait until ng+ to have a chance to win) lose to Chi-Chi and go to her and buy the ice punch skill it won't do much but it doesn't have to. next go to the forest until you meet the Cheshire cat that trick you into following him (save) until you get to the volcanic crag every enemy here can be stunlocked by ice attacks or spells (I think your seeing were I'm getting at) keep fighting everything mainly the true fire golems (the provide the most xp) until you had enough grinding and want to start progressing through the game. I do believe that fire work on frost giants and frost works on waterborn enemies like the kraken. what transformation you should pick is up to you but if you want to pick one that benefits your playstyle or your build I would suggest dragon-kitsune for sorcerer-soul cultivator, cat-dragon for a fast brawler, cat-mouse for speedy assassin, or dragon- minotaur for high strength and possibly toughness (this one I'm not sure would work). I'm sorry for the wall of words but needed to get this off my mind and to give out a helpful guide to get to lv150 in the base non ng+ game (due to every guide I found requiring a ascension perk for which you can't get until ng+ onwards)

Last edited:
Reactions: mrttao

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Hello, I have been playing CoC xianxia for a few months (shout outs to the writers and the creators for making something great) and have a question. Do anyone know where to find the gun part?
one of the gun parts you need to be a full blooded goblin and some golem core to get and that the scope the other I didn't even know about

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
And how do you become one? I've chugged Goblin Ale like there's no tomorrow and it still says I'm a human with all the goblin tfs

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
And how do you become one? I've chugged Goblin Ale like there's no tomorrow and it still says I'm a human with all the goblin tfs
If you're a male that might be the issue, i ran into the same problem and had ascend to get the hybrid theory perk.
But that wasnt enough. So i ascended again to get the cruel chimera perk (i think thats the name) and was finally able to reach a gob score of 10.

I think the gob race has some gender lock but i will need to do more testing :p hope this helps.

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
If you're a male that might be the issue, i ran into the same problem and had ascend to get the hybrid theory perk.
But that wasnt enough. So i ascended again to get the cruel chimera perk (i think thats the name) and was finally able to reach a gob score of 10.

I think the gob race has some gender lock but i will need to do more testing :p hope this helps.
yea you need to either be a female or a herm to get it in the base non ng+ run it kind of sucks that most things in coc (vanilla, uep, and xianxia) require to be a female or male to get and, or experience (herm are in a middle ground but you need to play a run as a female and get a cock or a male and get a vag in order to play as a herm in subsequent playthroughs) I get that characters have certain sex preference like Raphael who only like female, ro'gar who only likes males, Tamani who will fuck anyone but would prefer they had a cock, or someone who would fuck anyone regardless of gender(less) and anything they can hump I would not be surprised if and update add scenes were someone is humping things like tress or even the ocean. I feel like there need to be a perk or a ascension perk were gender orient event like Raphael will happen even if you are a male or you over his preference yes I know there's an option in the menu called "low standards" (or was it hyper happy) that does that but only to females and it doesn't work on everyone (i.e ro'gar) plus some people might not want to turn it on because they want to play the game without these options on but want to see all of what this game has in store. PS one issue I want to address is the life list (the list the let you chose fighting, schooling, slutting, etc.) after you ascended a number of times you'll be softlock at the life menu due to you choosing all the life options available on previous ng+ runs and no way to go without one there should either be a ascended option (one that boost and the life's you have) or to go as a peasant (going into the game without any boost) it will help everyone who want to keep playing the game without them having to make a new character due to there previous one getting softlocked because they kept on playing that character for to long.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
PS one issue I want to address is the life list (the list the let you chose fighting, schooling, slutting, etc.) after you ascended a number of times you'll be softlock at the life menu due to you choosing all the life options available on previous ng+ runs and no way to go without one there should either be a ascended option (one that boost and the life's you have) or to go as a peasant (going into the game without any boost) it will help everyone who want to keep playing the game without them having to make a new character due to there previous one getting softlocked because they kept on playing that character for to long.
I'm 99.9% positive there's an option to pick 'none' (meaning you don't get a history perk) when you ascend.

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
I'm 99.9% positive there's an option to pick 'none' (meaning you don't get a history perk) when you ascend.
ok thank for the clarification I haven't ascended yet (I've been purposely not ascending to try to find the best way to get to lv 150 fast and with minimal hassle for different playstyles on non ng+ runs as I mention in my Wednesday post I found out the hard way that only ice punch causes the stunlock and not all frost base skills.)

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
ok thank for the clarification I haven't ascended yet (I've been purposely not ascending to try to find the best way to get to lv 150 fast and with minimal hassle for different playstyles on non ng+ runs as I mention in my Wednesday post I found out the hard way that only ice punch causes the stunlock and not all frost base skills.)
Np

Endo

Dec 11, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me? What items can i use to get rid of a vagina? Where can I get them?

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Hi, can anyone help me? What items can i use to get rid of a vagina? Where can I get them?
I don't know if your trying to be genderless or your a male that lose and was force to have a vagina. if the latter go get some ovi elixir and go to the high mountains there will be a random encounter where you can trade ovi elixirs for eggs (two ovis for a small egg and three ovis for a large) get a blue egg and that will remove the vagina and enlarge your penis (if you didn't want your penis enlarged just get a reducto to fix that). if the former from my research the only way I can see is to obtain ceraph and request to remove the vagina (though you will get scenes where ceraph is torturing a slave will your vagina). depends on what your trying to do?

Reactions: Endo

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
Actually, if you have a vagina, chug an ovi elixir, go to the lake until an event with colored lights trigger and choose the blue, then chug a few more ovi elixir. Once you give birth to the large blue egg, eat it and your vagina is gone. It won't give you a penis, though. That's a job for either the incubi draft (pure or corrupt) or the double canine pepper.

Reactions: Endo

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Actually, if you have a vagina, chug an ovi elixir, go to the lake until an event with colored lights trigger and choose the blue, then chug a few more ovi elixir. Once you give birth to the large blue egg, eat it and your vagina is gone. It won't give you a penis, though. That's a job for either the incubi draft (pure or corrupt) or the double canine pepper.
huh? I didn't know that was a thing I usually go to high mountains were a npc can lay any type of eggs (both small and large) depending on how much ovi elixir you give her and I believe she's has a much higher chance to appear then the colored lights because I played a naga Anemone hybrid (best lust damager) and I needed a black egg to get the latex goo girl (for the ascension points) and not once I got the lights and I went through several births that I got the brood mother perk when I haven't gotten pregnant a single time up to that point which is shocking considering I went to the lake a grand total o 237 visits (mostly due to that giant kappa that seem to occur more then I like makes getting the latex goo girl all the more annoying) until not only I got the black egg I needed but the two required sex scenes with the goo girls (not slime girls they don't count towards getting the latex goo girl) as well so consider me surprised that there is a event like that was even in the game

Leilanz

Apr 15, 2016
huh? I didn't know that was a thing I usually go to high mountains were a npc can lay any type of eggs (both small and large) depending on how much ovi elixir you give her and I believe she's has a much higher chance to appear then the colored lights because I played a naga Anemone hybrid (best lust damager) and I needed a black egg to get the latex goo girl (for the ascension points) and not once I got the lights and I went through several births that I got the brood mother perk when I haven't gotten pregnant a single time up to that point which is shocking considering I went to the lake a grand total o 237 visits (mostly due to that giant kappa that seem to occur more then I like makes getting the latex goo girl all the more annoying) until not only I got the black egg I needed but the two required sex scenes with the goo girls (not slime girls they don't count towards getting the latex goo girl) as well so consider me surprised that there is a event like that was even in the game
Well, the RNG for the exploration scenes is seriously fucked up. And adding even more events to the event pool didn't help it get better. I honestly just use the debug menu to spawn whatever I want (activate debug mode, and preferably in the camp submenu, type quickly "debug" without the quotes) and not bother trying to find the damn scene I want. I also use the test scene (use with caution as it might break the quest flow on the xianxia events... vanilla CoC events work perfectly).
However, sometimes I did the trick I mentioned and the lights popped up before I had given birth (even with broodmother perk and full fertility, which quicken pregnancy speed to absurd levels).

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
Well, the RNG for the exploration scenes is seriously fucked up. And adding even more events to the event pool didn't help it get better. I honestly just use the debug menu to spawn whatever I want (activate debug mode, and preferably in the camp submenu, type quickly "debug" without the quotes) and not bother trying to find the damn scene I want. I also use the test scene (use with caution as it might break the quest flow on the xianxia events... vanilla CoC events work perfectly).
However, sometimes I did the trick I mentioned and the lights popped up before I had given birth (even with broodmother perk and full fertility, which quicken pregnancy speed to absurd levels).
NOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! I didn't know you can get access to every scene via a unknown debug menu (I know of the debug option in the main menu but not that feature in the camp nothing about ever pop up in the forum I believe which is why I've been at it with them updating the wiki because the just so much content and features in the game that isn't explained here or on the wiki) thanks for that and I'll be cautious about using it

I got the brood mother perk while I was after the goo girl (I mainly kept myself pregnant via ovi elixir to lay a latex egg enough times to get the perk accidently) but yea I'm amazed you can get that pregnancy speed so fucking high with so little effort. my only gripe is that no matter how many time you give birth you always lose stats which I think by the 10th birth your body should be a used to it by now and you no longer loses stats

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
So, I tried a new game (not NG+, just a new game) in Xianxia MC difficulty and it is literally impossible.
The weakest possible enemies of goblins and imps have 10x your stats, kill you in 1-2 hits, and require you to successfully hit them 67 times with the beautiful blade, or 46 times with a spell.
This makes it impossible to get XP which makes it impossible to progress.

Glitchmaster22593

Dec 2, 2019
So, I tried a new game (not NG+, just a new game) in Xianxia MC difficulty and it is literally impossible.
The weakest possible enemies of goblins and imps have 10x your stats, kill you in 1-2 hits, and require you to successfully hit them 67 times with the beautiful blade, or 46 times with a spell.
This makes it impossible to get XP which makes it impossible to progress.
yea it feels like that your first time around what I suggest to you Is to ether go with a brawler and, or a soul cultivator since both are multi hitting move and utilized frost punch which stunlocks but I get where your coming from the best way to beat a goblin is to just tease the goblins since they are extremely weak to lust damage it's slow but effective

(edit) didn't see what difficulty you were in when I wrote this my bad. I think the difficulty is there when you have your build setup and not a starting difficulty I'm guessing. maybe try xianxia MC with one of your preexisting character and see It's possible.

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
yea it feels like that your first time around what I suggest to you Is to ether go with a brawler and, or a soul cultivator since both are multi hitting move and utilized frost punch which stunlocks but I get where your coming from the best way to beat a goblin is to just tease the goblins since they are extremely weak to lust damage it's slow but effective

(edit) didn't see what difficulty you were in when I wrote this my bad. I think the difficulty is there when you have your build setup and not a starting difficulty I'm guessing. maybe try xianxia MC with one of your preexisting character and see It's possible.
Xianxia difficulty is available for a brand new character, and it should not be because it is literally impossible to get out of level 1. No matter what build or strategy you try to use it is equally impossible.

I am saying xianxia difficulty should either be changed with some alternative way of progress (like cultivating to gain XP), or be restricted to ascended characters

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
v0.8n4a issues:
*you can ask luna to infect you with lycantrophy multiple times. Each time repeating the same scene even though you are already infected

*Chi Chi can be encountered in the bar even after she died

=======
BTW, just wanted to say this mod is awesome. Enjoying it a lot more than I did the base game

Last edited:

mrttao

Aug 31, 2015
Questlog should really specify some info on what you need to do. for example
Adventure Guild Quests
Imps Hunt: In Progress
Demons Hunt: In Progress
Minotaurs Hunt: In Progress
Feral Imps Hunt: In Progress
Feral Tentacle Beasts Hunt: In Progress
Feral Demons Hunt: Soon
Green Gel Gathering: In Progress
Black Chitin Gathering: In Progress
Spider-silk Gathering: Soon
Ebonbloom Gathering: Soon
Its not really telling me much, would be great if it said things like "turn in 3 feral imp skulls" and the like

Also when clicking on the quests, you are told
You try to turn in the quest but Yang tells you you don’t have enough chitin yet.
No specification of the amount you need

=======
For spells not been carried over. PC starting again at low int and those spells mostly req. around 30-40 int to be learned so letting PC get them still would be slight weird imho. But no worry I would think over way to solve it in most pleasing way for both me and players.
Could make a second type of perks called knowledge perks that include spells, skills, etc.
And have the spells be disabled if your stats are too low the same way perks can disable based on your stats already.

This also helps you keep track of what spells you actually know, because at the moment I can't find any way to see a list of them out of combat.
It seems like there's more to it than just perming it then, it actually seems like there's a lingering data that never truly gets reset. There's been a few reports over this issue about kitsune tails not working in the past already. On this matter, going corrupted first then enlightened on a future run, to then go kitsue of balance works, but not if you go enlightened then corrupted. Also I suggested getting star sphere before going fully corrupted ninetail as a kitsune without star sphere is way weaker, and you cannot get it once you get the 7th corrupted tail.

Likely the ascension is removing the enlightened kitsune perk from perk list, but not propely from the save data. Until Ormael fixes that, simply just don't go enlightened kitsune before corrupted one.
What is the star sphere and how do I get it?

Edit: ok, I figured it out.
So the correct/true path for kitsune mastery is:

Note: while you need the fox jewel transformative to get the first tail, once you have it the easiest way to get more is to meditate in the shrine with a fox jewel in the inventory so long as your stats and level are high enough... however if they are not then you can get it early via consuming more transformatives like fox/mystic jewels.

Path
1. Get 1 to 6 tails
2. Search deep forest for shrine
3. Meditate there with a fox jewel to get star sphere and become a true kitsune (without exceeding 6 tails, this seems to have priority over tail acquisition so it should be fine at 6 tails but can be doable as early as 1).
warning: do not get the 7th *tail before doing this or it will intentionally ruin your path.
4 Consume mystic/fox jewels to get tails 7-9, you are now a corrupted 9 tails.
5. Ascend and perm corrupted kitsune and corrupted 9 tails perks
6. Get 1 tail
7. Find deep forest shrine
8. Meditate there with fox jewels in inventory to get tails 2-9. (technically should be doable if you just get tails 7-9 there and get 1-6 from transformations. But its easier to just meditate for all of them)
9. Ascend and perm those perks too.

Last edited: