CoC Xianxia Mod (0.8w-z for CoC 1.0.2)

Ravie

Jun 3, 2017
oh really its on one of the other 149 previous pages, thx i'll just clear my schedule for the grand search
You could try to use the search box in the top right of the page though, just tick the box to make it search this thread only? Keywords to look for should be simple enough.

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Finished writing a scene sequance to put a definitive stop to Luna jealous rampage in camp. Catch her a few times and confront her about the behavior to put an end to it. Further ignoring Luna may result into her instead losing control at night.
20191021_091508.png

Reactions: cadrack

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
An ever growing community a few thousand people strong, fans willing to make thing happens and the guts to never give up even when one person comes all the way here to drop foundless criticism. We make new beta updates daily.

QuietCoyote

Aug 12, 2017
An ever growing community a few thousand people strong, fans willing to make thing happens and the guts to never give up even when one person comes all the way here to drop foundless criticism. We make new beta updates daily.
Ever growing after Fen and co officially denounced mod making
fans eager to pile their own shit into some malformed tumorous blob
daily beta updates when posts can go by for weeks without update
all of this culminating into well founded, thorough critique of which i cannot be bothered, yet others have already previously done

it's amazing that I found someone who is 100% wrong

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Ignoring what purple lizard said up there we are finaly Implementing the Ebon labyrinth zone including new monsters 6 bosses and a few additionnal tfs. Character viewer development is in full swing. A few new addition to the courtesan class are in the writing blocks while we approach the start of Bee hive dungeon development. Currently in development Hellfire snail boss and TF.

Again for extra information and daily beta tests visit our discord channel as this is where things are done and answered the quickest.

Last edited:

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
A silently (hopefully as if not...fists and kicks have no eyes after all ^^) corner for CoC mod inspired mostly by chinese light novels.

Shameless plug now ^^ I need writers so if some of you want give a try at writing some stuff for this mod just PM me or reply in this thread ^^

To shortly explain what is chinese light novel: it's paper version of stories that we can see in Hidden Dragon Crouching Tiger or similars movies with flying in air/running on walls people pulling all weird/nighpossible stuns while fighting.

So picking few wuxia novels I started to work on mod that would bring this crazy stuff and CoC closer to each other. Effect of this is mod to which link is in this post. It's still growning project that in future I wish to become good enough to not be ashamed of been mod of such great game as CoC is.

WHatever this mod is it isn't created from void. As base of it in most part I used one of older versions of other existing mod for CoC (I contacted his creator about this and so far he not said no about using code he added to orginal version) so in some way it's mod build on other mod yet it's already slight different codewise so I'm afraid saves may not be compatibile between both modes (but still saves from vanilla CoC can be imported without crashing).

Below few useful links:

Xianxia_0.8n3 - pc ver

Xianxia_0.8n2 - apk ver

Xianxia Mod Trello

CoCX Discord

List of changes I so far made would be a little bit long and too boring so would point out few I think more important:

-Soulforce (new resource to be used for few things - currently mostly used to use new type of attacks during fight: soul skills)

-Changes to combat menu (Bow moved out of p. special to main combat menu, soul skills, almost twice more spells including AoE ones)

-Group enemies having equaly more HP than before (also all attacks listed as AoE type would deal increased dmg to those enemies)

-Str, Tou, Spe, Int stats are now more important allowing to make PC even stronger than before (aka battle stats rework)

-All enemies got now increased max lust (depending on enemy it can be as low as additional 10 or even up to 100-200 more max lust)

-Most of battle stats related perks are now all gated behind picking first one of Job: x perks (so if PC want be OP melle fighter with high str need to pick Job: Warior) - still some of those perks aren't gated behind one of those 5 perks

-Multi-rank lvl-up perks (perks that got ranks that could be gained only buy starting NG after beating game - they cover ranks up to NG++++)

-New city for soul cultivators (still under construction -_-')

-New area with only demonic enemies (strongest imp, pack of imp, incubus, omnibus, succubus)

-Each lvl giving +5 to max fatigue (so even lvl 1 chara would have already 105 fatigue)

-Some of morphs now giving slight more of bonuses (but also req slight higher racial score - no worry now player can track all morphs scores ingame) while few other would be giving now bonuses to max stats

-Few new build options for camp (req. quite a bit of wood, nails, stones and in some cases much fatigue to even try build them)

-New options to store items along with minimal changes to storage menu (around 30+ new storage slots)

That would be more or less all more noticable changes I made.

Ohh right I added few achievements including 7 new shadow ones. Person who would first find at least 5 of those achiev could count on me contacting him/her about thing to be added to this mod (so pretty much it's make-a-wish reward altough within reason as on some things I would still not agree to do).

So nothing more to say for now I suppose. Time to see what future will bring to this and better play fast match of League of Draven ^^

Friday 13th May 2016: A mod name change due to new word more fitting to describe what I want to attain with this mod.
is there a coc save editor that is for this mod cause the one i use doesn't recognize a lot of the stuff from this mod

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
You are thinking of Thyroid Gland. Star Sphere is gained by meditating at shrine with a fox jewel at any point after getting a few tails and meeting Ayane, and not having started the corrupted path. It might however be overridden by 7th tail if you have the requirements for that.

Yes, level 30, 90 int/wis. You should reduce tails to 4-5 and try meditating at shrine before going on corrupted path as you can't get start sphere after starting corrupted path, however it's not strictly necessary for it. However, there DOES seem to be some sort of jank preventing corrupted path if you've permed enlightened from a previous playthrough though, but seems to work fine if you perm corrupted then try to go enlightened.
so how does getting kitsune tails work in this mod cause my character has 5 and i dunno how to advance from there.

NobleLeader6

Jan 7, 2016
so how does getting kitsune tails work in this mod cause my character has 5 and i dunno how to advance from there.

First off, don't gotta ask twice, once will do. Secondly, you get access to the next tails via levels. Idk what level exactly, but I know you get access to the 9th sometime around levels 32-36.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
    • (Five fox tails, Intelligence>=75, Wisdom>=75, level>=24) Gain sixth fox tail
  • From six tails onwards, there is Nine-tails Enlightened and Nine-tails Corrupted. Continuing to "eat" the Fox or Mystic Jewels will proceed down the Corrupted path. For the Enlightened path, you must bring a Fox Jewel when you have exactly 6 tails to the Shrine in the Deepwoods and meditate. You will receive a Kitsune Star Sphere, which puts you down the Enlightened path. You must continue bringing Fox Jewels to the Shrine and meditating to get tails 7-9. Mystic Jewels at the Shrine have no effect.
    • (Six fox tails, Intelligence>=90, Wisdom>=90, level>=30) Gain seventh fox tail
    • (Seven fox tails, Intelligence>=105, Wisdom>= 105, Level>=36) Gain eighth fox tail
    • (Eight fox tails, Intelligence>=120, Wisdom>=120, Level>=42) Gain ninth tail and respective Enlightened or Corruptive perk
Edit: Quoting from an old comment "there DOES seem to be some sort of jank preventing corrupted path if you've permed enlightened" idk if this is still a problem, best be safe then sorry.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
    • (Five fox tails, Intelligence>=75, Wisdom>=75, level>=24) Gain sixth fox tail
  • From six tails onwards, there is Nine-tails Enlightened and Nine-tails Corrupted. Continuing to "eat" the Fox or Mystic Jewels will proceed down the Corrupted path. For the Enlightened path, you must bring a Fox Jewel when you have exactly 6 tails to the Shrine in the Deepwoods and meditate. You will receive a Kitsune Star Sphere, which puts you down the Enlightened path. You must continue bringing Fox Jewels to the Shrine and meditating to get tails 7-9. Mystic Jewels at the Shrine have no effect.
    • (Six fox tails, Intelligence>=90, Wisdom>=90, level>=30) Gain seventh fox tail
    • (Seven fox tails, Intelligence>=105, Wisdom>= 105, Level>=36) Gain eighth fox tail
    • (Eight fox tails, Intelligence>=120, Wisdom>=120, Level>=42) Gain ninth tail and respective Enlightened or Corruptive perk
Edit: Quoting from an old comment "there DOES seem to be some sort of jank preventing corrupted path if you've permed enlightened" idk if this is still a problem, best be safe then sorry.
ok i'm gonna copy and paste it in a note pad document plus i already have a star sphere. also i guess the mod still needs work since stuff like the thunderbird tail aren't remembered by genetic memory

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
Good news with Haloween we are revamping the ghost tf furtherore a special sidequest may just be implemented in time for the 31th...

unknown-35.png

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
Good news with Haloween we are revamping the ghost tf furtherore a special sidequest may just be implemented in time for the 31th...

unknown-35.png
um is there a coc save editor based in this mod cause a lot of the stuff is unknown in the one i have. Also when are more races gonna be added to genetic memory perk and i was was wondering if stuff like the upgraded beautiful sword, the divine pearl sword, could be added.

FakeWheat

Dec 21, 2018
um is there a coc save editor based in this mod cause a lot of the stuff is unknown in the one i have. Also when are more races gonna be added to genetic memory perk and i was was wondering if stuff like the upgraded beautiful sword, the divine pearl sword, could be added.
jstan: CoCEd works fine if you still have it, just need an updated Data file for it. I linked one on page 136 if you would like to use it.. Here it is so you don't have to go back and find it. Some of the newer stuff from the past couple of weeks isn't in it though, haven't had a ton of free time to play around with this stuff the past month. I'll try and get around to it sometime soon (hopefully).

Also, be aware that it may still contain some stuff that is only in the Revamp. Still need to go back and make sure that's all cleaned out as well. And I added most of the metamorphs to it as well, just need to grab the perk and the morphs are in the Raw Data section on the right side scroll area (just have to go down far enough to find them).

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
I'm playing this mod since a few days (and enjoying many aspect of it) and I've got a pair of questions :
- Are elementals really a poor option or did I miss something ? (I tried a playthrough where I took every elemental perk, built the circles, upgraded them, used the scepter and big scores in INT and WIS, but they still felt pretty weak, especially compared to spells who seems OP)
- Regarding spells, I'm using the cooldown option and I one-shot pretty much everything past level 20-30. Is this a bug ? Intended ? Something that will be nerfed in the future ?
Thanks.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
1. Elementals are pretty much useless aside from a few support options and the passive bonus you gain from them.
2. One shooting stuff is possible with a lot of styles. Spells aren't even the worst offender. It's pretty normal for the mod actually.

Ker0k

Jan 14, 2019
1. Elementals are pretty much useless aside from a few support options and the passive bonus you gain from them.
2. One shooting stuff is possible with a lot of styles. Spells aren't even the worst offender. It's pretty normal for the mod actually.
Thanks. By "stuff" are you also refering bosses, not just the random encounters ? 'cause that's the real issue for me. Maybe it's my fault for not playing with the max difficulty setting ? I'll try that next ascension and see what it looks like.
Thanks again for the fast answer.

Shion

Feb 5, 2017
Yes, you can pretty easily kill everything. Playing on the highest difficulty helps, choosing a non optimal style helps too. It's harder to optimize tease damage for instance.

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
jstan: CoCEd works fine if you still have it, just need an updated Data file for it. I linked one on page 136 if you would like to use it.. Here it is so you don't have to go back and find it. Some of the newer stuff from the past couple of weeks isn't in it though, haven't had a ton of free time to play around with this stuff the past month. I'll try and get around to it sometime soon (hopefully).

Also, be aware that it may still contain some stuff that is only in the Revamp. Still need to go back and make sure that's all cleaned out as well. And I added most of the metamorphs to it as well, just need to grab the perk and the morphs are in the Raw Data section on the right side scroll area (just have to go down far enough to find them).
so do i delete the old data file or no for it to use it. Edit: nvm just deleted the old then renamed the new to the same name as the old

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
With haloween approaching adding an update to ghost tf wich not only gains new bodyparts and abilities but also a racial score and a viewer sprite!

unknown.png

Liadri

Aug 28, 2015
If you mean the male only, furry one by coalsack probably never(god protect us why is Anzu even in here) If you mean one I would write wich would include male/female option and furry/monster girl option then probably this spring along with Aerial combat revisited.

Reactions: cadrack

Zach Crimson

Aug 10, 2019
If you mean the male only, furry one by coalsack probably never(god protect us why is Anzu even in here) If you mean one I would write wich would include male/female option and furry/monster girl option then probably this spring along with Aerial combat revisited.
um, is anything supposed to happen when u get electra's affection to 100 cause nothin seemed to happen for me

CuriousBlackCat

Aug 28, 2015
Does anyone have a Mega Link? Or any other link that is not GitHub that can play nice with my dl manager? Trying to dl this is an exercise in futility otherwise, especially since the dl either cuts off suddenly or states that I have the wrong username or password then locks itself.

I've been trying to download this for the past few weeks.

Why aren't there alternate dl links on the front page in the first place?

Why the hell don't any of the downloads on this forum and the main site (other than the public TiTS Imagepack) have alternate download links? One month of dl attempts, all of which just cut, the Unofficial Expanded mod or the Xianxia mod or CoC2, they all just stop and it's completely and utterly bullshit. This is not the first time I've asked about this and it's exhausting to bring it up again.